Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2006, 09:47 AM   #479 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

WWE SmackDown! Review by Kid O Mac
MCI Center
Washington; DC
8/18/06

That's right boy, I'm back. Oh, and Judgment Day is finally posted. So check it, if you can when you get the chance. Onto Smackdown. What a match, it's going to be between Orton and Kennedy at Summerslam. That will be one match, that I will be looking forward to the most. As for the Battle Royal, my boy, OG Gregory Helms, gets the W and remains the champ. Great main event, and the addition of NO DQ, nor NO Countout makes it better. Hardy and Hassan will be a good match, filler probably, but a good match at SS. Goldberg beats OJ, not a surprise. Good use of Taker, here, and I'm looking forward to their match at Summerslam. Oh, as for MNM, their match at Summerslam with AMW should be great. I'm just assuming these four men will meet at Summerslam with Angle's title on the line, as it's getting out of control here, though Lesnar and Jericho picks up the win. Great job and looking forward to Summerslam. 1!