Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2006, 04:04 AM   #473 (permalink)
ORRY
Oak

ORRY ORRY ORRY ORRY ORRY ORRY ORRY ORRY ORRY ORRY ORRY
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

Raw Review- ORRY420

Opening Promo:
Great way to start the show, with a aolid promo from Foley. Cactus Jack was always the obvious choice, and Summerslam is shaping up to be off the charts. The run ins and the brawl was a great way to end the segment.

Charlie Hass vs. Maven: Hass has been completely buried over the past couple of weeks, so I'm not happy with the result here. IMO Hass should definately picked uo the win, but in any case the feud between him and Styles continues to be built well.

Carlito Promo: Decent promo from Carlito, and his fued with Test continues to get a little more personal every week. I hoped for a match between the two at Summerslam, but that doesn't look likely now. The Raven and Rhino bit was excellent, I'm loving their feud!

SCSA/John Cena Segment: Enjoyable segment here man, I'm very much enjoying this feud. It has been building for months, and I can't wait for the confrontation at Summerslam!

AJ Styles vs. Val Venis: Solid match, with AJ picking up the expected victory in the end. Hass' attack after the bell was great, it's good to see he's gaining a little bit of momentum (I still think he should have won earlier though).

HBK Promo: Loved this promo, you could feel HBK's intensity, and I loved the Sweet Chin Music at the end. Like I said, I'm marking out for Summerslam dude!

Carlito vs. Test: Good to see Carlito pick up the win in what is probally the final confrontation in their feud. It will be interesting to see where you take both men from here?

Charlie Hass Promo: Another awesome promo, which is suprising seeing as it was from Hass, who is not known for his mic skills. Like all of your feuds, I'm loving this mate, and can't wait for what is sure to be an amazing match at Summerslam!

DX Promo: A small little segment to help build the main event here, with the usual antics of DX mixed in as well. Good stuff bro.

Four Corners Tag Team Match: Good to see the Dudleyz get the win in nothing more than a filler. A feud for the Tag Belts can't be too far away.

Main Event: A great match, worthy of the main event spot. In the end DX prevail, and all 4 members, expecially Triple H come out looking very strong. The aftermath was excellent, Summerslam will be huge!

Overall: Another great show from you mate, awesome build towards Summerslam. 8.5/10!
# Third in WF's Favourite Booker Award 2006
# 5th in the First Annual BTB Promo Tourmament
# Best New Booker x1
# Best New BTB x1
# Most Improved Match Writer x1
# Best Used Wrestler x1
# Biggest Shock of the Month x2