Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WEForums

Thread: WEForums
View Single Post

Old 10-15-2006, 02:00 AM   #200 (permalink)
Nitemare
Humbled

Nitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselvesNitemare is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WEForums

Chelsey didn't, doesn't, and never did matter. I do. This isn't just trivial stuff as far as the forum is concerned -- it's a complete change. If I was not admin, the forum would undergo a lot of differences.

As Rob stated, we're working things out. Before I talk to him completely and settle things, I want to give it some time to ensure I am thoroughly pleased.

Also, the skin issue is simply this: I was told that we'd have a new domain and style. I didn't particularly care to get it, but at the same time, we do need a change. Get away from this older style and the whole Wrestling-Edge shit. Since Rob mentioned it, I kind of expected it. Not fulfilling it wasn't so much of a let down as me just noticing that VerticalScope is too busy doing other things than to care about these forums, leaving only our current staff to do all the work. Sadly, I did leave, and thus a lot of chaos and spam seems to have occurred.

Nevertheless, I feel I will return shortly.