Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WEForums
Thread: WEForums
View Single Post
post #124 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 06:27 PM
SixOneNine™
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WEForums

Quote:
Originally Posted by -FS-
It's cool to see that someone care(d) about this place.

It's plain to see that the current ''owners'' don't give 2 shits.

The server is gay, we have been told of a new one, it's still the same, search is disabled, and between all the owners since they took over, none have even got involved in any banter.

WEforums has become just a commodity now, and it seems totally dispensible, this place has the member base to be so much better, it deserves to be run by someone who enjoys the forum itself, and someone who interacts with the members.

Not by some company or whatever who just try to keep it going as cheaply as possible in order to make a profit, 'cos that's how it seems.
I absolutely agree, I think it would be great to have an Owner who is active, and to a certain extent isn't above Members, someone who gets involved in the threads and behaves like a normal member, just with the Extra Powers and what not. But I guess with running the forum, they dont really have time? Hell, I know nothing about running a forum, so I wouldn't know.

I definetly agree with the last part, it does seem like that.

wish i could eat chives without looking like some weird chive-loving idiot

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome