Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WEForums

Thread: WEForums
View Single Post

Old 10-12-2006, 12:25 AM   #91 (permalink)
Nitemare
Humbled

Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare
Default Re: WEForums

No. I never cared about owning this site. I never tried to claim ownership over Amish. it's just that Amish let me control the site so that it'd actually not suck. Well, let's put it this way: when you bring new people into anything, and remove those who created it, what happens? It always goes down hill.

This "Administrator" is trying to run a forum he knows nothing about. He's been here, according to himself, "2-3 weeks" and has no clue about anything. It's not his fault, it's just he's not helping, especially with his attitude, trying to claim it was I who "put myself into the situation."

My life has been a lot better now that I don't have to deal with this forum. I've had chances to do more. But at the same time, it's hard to turn away from something you put so much into, and to see it fall so badly. I'd like to try and restore the place if only a little, but I don't know if it's worth it as far as my life goes.