Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WEForums

Thread: WEForums
View Single Post

Old 10-12-2006, 12:14 AM   #89 (permalink)
Nitemare
Humbled

Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare Nitemare
Default Re: WEForums

It's not about hacks, skins, etc. They are supposed to deal with the skin.

It's that I was told things would be different, better server (...), new domain, new design, forums wouldn't change, I wouldn't lose power. I cannot give my admins permissions as it was stripped from me. They cannot do anything but what a super mod could do, really. Recently, I think they were given a little more power, but...well, it wasn't something that should have been taken away. I cannot edit templates.

These kind of things are problems. I told him to fix a few things to help reduce the issues with server loads...and guess what he did? Nothing.

It's really boring to come to the server and to see this kind of thing. I was told it'd be like "this," but it's more like the way you see it. I've pretty much abandoned these forums, as you all know. It's all because these forums just aren't under OUR control anymore. My control is our staff control, and right now, it's just not good.