Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WEForums

Thread: WEForums
View Single Post

Old 10-11-2006, 11:20 PM   #82 (permalink)
I AM SlaM
THEY TRIED TO STICK A DEAD BODY INSIDE OF ME!!!

Location: The United States of SlaM-erica (Home of the Sputnik)
I AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WEForums

This place went downhill when you banned me Lee.

Seeing that you're pissed off, might I point out that that is a joke! What's amusing though is the same reason you banned me for is what you're saying now. The place is/has been faltering. Anyone with a brain and some knowledge of the days of old will say that.

When you and Amish ran this place, you were on all hours doing things in the forefront and in the background. Your presence's were felt.

I've seen the owner (administrator..that's him right?) on sparingly, and I never see the guy post. Not that it's required, but it shows lack of care. Kinda like owning a McLaren and just driving it around one day a month and never washing/waxing the thing. As would happen to the vehichle has happened with this place. The wear and tear hasn't been maintained, and now it's turning into a withered jallopy.

The guy's got a job to do, and he isn't. You're willing to (or atleast were), and have been promised the right to. So what the fuck's the problem with'em is my question.

You know how much I value this place. And I know you value it a helluvalot more. So I officially endorse this rant.

All Rob wanted was another notch in his belt of forums. (Seeing how there's dropboxes at the top of the pages, and direct links to two on the main page...that's the way I see it)

Requisitioning this place was good for him, but it's been pure shit for us. And since it's the members that've made this place so great (mainly members like you and the time you've invested) he's really got no choice but to hand you what you were promised. Otherwise it's only gonna get worse than it's already become.

If I were a black man...I'd call my penis the Oreo Fun Stick.