Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WEForums

Thread: WEForums
View Single Post

Old 10-11-2006, 09:17 PM   #81 (permalink)
Evo
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing

Evo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselvesEvo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WEForums

I totally agree with your rant, Nitemare.

Being one of the longer-staying members here, I've seen the many changes that this forum has gone through. Since you've assumed a position of lesser power, this place has been filled with more and more idiots, and overall hasn't performed as well.

The difference between you and the current runners of the site is that you actually show human qualities, and you actually gave a shit about us, and about the forum. You actually showed caring in improving the forums however may be possible.

Whoever's running it now... Well, that's actually a good question, quite frankly. I haven't seen one single prescence of ownership on this site. You were more active even in your leaves of absence than these guys have ever been.

I'd support your campaign for power any day of the week. I wouldn't have it any other way than you run it, because you clearly showed for five years that you CAN run it. Hopefully these guys will see the light, if they see anything at all.