Wrestling Forum banner

Tell The Truth

209K views 5K replies 218 participants last post by  Catalanotto 
#1 ·
Truth: The old thread was three years old and had a billion replies so it's time for a reboot,

#1,727 ·
meh, the rasslin sections are fine if you know who to tune out. Maybe i'm just used to it b/c if people are mongs more often than not I can get rid when they slip up :hendo

Watching Mania and Raw back to back has murdered my sleep schedule tho. Getting to sleep for 4 30 and waking up before 9 both times is ASS.

#2,131 ·
I got up at 9am to find an e-mail telling me that the fridge and oven I was meant to be getting delivered today were in fact coming on Saturday even after I had booked today off work for them.

I have not left bed yet and have in fact just been lying here watching MOTHERFUCKING BEAST WARS for the past 4 hours

MOTHERFUCKING BEAST WARS. Mid 90s TV cgi is a thing of beauty fyi, I should watch Reboot soon, especially when it gets all dark and gritty and ages the main character up like 10 years.

#2,340 ·
We left a little after 12 (friend had to work at 7), and they were still settling in (they probably arrived 1130ish, Scott D'Amore - the guy who runs the show and owns the bar - was walking in as we were heading out, so I'd imagine the real drinking begins when the "boss" arrives). I just grabbed the pics with the two I said (which are still on my friend's phone :mad: ) and told them it was an awesome show, which it was. There were a handful of Canadian guys there too. They were in the "VIP room" of this bar, but left the doors open. My friends and I have used that very room on numerous occasions, so it was pretty cool seeing these superstars just chilling and drinking where I have chilled and drank several times. Just awesome.

#2,892 ·
Too good not to share.

nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
How can I change my join date?
You can't.
Are you sure?
Why do you want it changing?
So you can change it?!
Technically I can but we don't because there's no reason to.

Why do you want it changing?
Ok then can you please change it? :)
You still haven't told me why you want it changing?

It depends. What would you consider a good enough reason for me to change my Join Date? :)
I don't know. Entertain me.

Lets make a bet

Let's make a bet (you choose what it is). If I win, I become a mod and have my own username in yellow. If I lose, I can change my join date to whatever I want. Deal?
Pretty sure you win regardless :moyes7

Ok then what is it going to take for you to change my join date?
A reason why you want it changing.

2014 seems very new. I don't like new.
That's not a good enough reason I'm afraid

nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
Seabs said:
nWoWcWFan4Life said:
My psychiatrist said that I should avoid looking at numbers that start with 20 and end with 14. It's not good for my mental health.

Did that make any sense? I think it did.
I tell you what. Get a signed letter from your psychiatrist confirming this and I will change it for you.

Ah. Hmm. Ok. Ok. Alright. Yep. Ok.

Alright I'm done, just got the letter and it is signed.

Not sure about the credibility of a psychiatrist who signs their name as "psychiatrist".

That's her last name.
I'm not changing your join date btw but I appreciate the amusement this has provided.

Me too lmao but seriously isn't there anything I can do to get you to change my join date?
No. There's no reason to change it. Plus you'd be LIVING A LIE and nobody wants that no matter how much they think they do.

Who cares? I'm sick of the pre-2009 join daters bullying me and thinking they're better just because me joining 2014 gives the illusion that I am a 13-16 year old kid.

Is it my fault I've found out about this forum recently??
No it isn't. You take care now sweet prince.

Don't call me princess.

P.S. Who is the nicest mod on here who , let's say , can accept doing something another mod refused to?
Shepard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.