Wrestling Forum banner

Forum Championship presents: TLC 2013

5K views 101 replies 39 participants last post by  netty 
#1 · (Edited)
Since Gunner still hasn't shown up for a while then I'll take the role of guest host for TLC.

First off if you're new welcome and if you need a guide on how to play check out this link: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wwe-ppv/600622-wwe-forum-championship-rules-rankings-thread.html

Since the rules for the Intercontinental and NXT championships aren't on that page I will explain them here:

1. The IC title is based off the previous month's highest scorer, this would be Perestroika since he scored 37 points at Survivor Series.

2. The NXT title works similar to the Forum title in that it goes off the 4 month average except that you can't have competed at all 4 events, in this case JoshRules has the highest average at 19.75 even after missing Survivor Series so he becomes the number one contender. (Please note, I was informed of all this by Curry so if I'm wrong blame him)

Also I'm uploading this so early because I thought people might want to check the ranking tables:

[/url][/IMG]

WWE TLC CARD:
John Cena V Randy Orton (Unified Championship TLC match)

CM Punk V The Shield

Daniel Bryan V The Wyatt Family

AJ Lee V Natalya (Divas Championship)

Big E Langston V Damien Sandow (IC Championship)

Dolph Ziggler V Fandango

Rhodes Brothers V The Real Americans V Rey Mysterio & Big Show V Ryback & Curtis Axel (Tag Team Championship)

In regards to the Tag team match there is a extra 3 points for correctly guessing who will get the pinfall or submission

One more thing before I announce the matches, I am putting together a 'Forum Championship Superstar of the year' award that will be given out soon, the winner is the person with the best overall average of the year, the table is not fully complete yet though. The only criteria is that you have to competed at all the events, that's left about 12 players and that's assuming they all compete at TLC as well, winner will be determined next week after the last PPV.

Anyway on with the matches:

Forum Championship (Vacant)
Curry V Sonicslash
Due to Perestroika not showing and the title already being vacant I have decided to award the second spot to Sonicslash

Internet Championship
Curry (Champion) V Perestroika V Sonicslash

Television Championship
Age of Kings (Champion) V TheVoiceless

Intercontinental Championship (Vacant)
Hanshanshans911 V Perestroika

NXT Championship
Perestroika (Champion) V Hanshanshans V JoshRules

Tag Team Championship (Ladder Match) - GM Netty
New Age Kings (Champions) V Wrestling Gods

One on One matches/Royal Rumble qualifiers
Hanshanshans V Dualshock
3ddie93 V Curry
Wrestlingsteve V DogSaget
dxbender V CaptainObvious
Shining Wizard V New Guy
Monday Night Raw V Untameable
Deadman's Hand V KieranWWE
Hordriss V Punkholic
El Dylan V Meryn V Boxes with Gods
Jax89 V Proc
LegendKiller98 V Netty
WWESky V FlyLikeCat
Voiceless V Gunner
Turbo120 V CaMaster
Bearodactyl V Timpatriot
WSM111 V Scottish-Suplex
M-Diggedy V Sonicslash
Ageofkings V wxmstormx
Straightedge V ho ho inc​

One on one matches will be announced just before the PPV starts on Sunday, the matches will also serve as qualifying matches for the ROYAL RUMBLE, the rules are simple:
1. All the winners will be given spots in January's Royal Rumble Match.
2. If there are any spots left after all the winners have theirs, the highest scoring loser's will also earn a place.
3. The Highest scoring winner at TLC can choose ANY number in the Royal Rumble to enter at.

See less See more
#60 ·
Orton 3
Punk 6
Langston 7
Cody pin 5
Wyatt 1
Natalya 4 For months and months now I have always predicted that AJ is going to lose. I dont even care anymore about anything but will continue to predict against AJ
Ziggler 2

#71 ·
Orton 3
Punk 6
Langston 7
Cody pin 5
Wyatt 1
Natalya 4 For months and months now I have always predicted that AJ is going to lose. I dont even care anymore about anything but will continue to predict against AJ
Ziggler 2
:lmao

#2 ·
(Please note, I was informed of all this by Curry so if I'm wrong blame him)
Oh goody...:argh:

One more thing before I announce the matches, I am putting together a 'Forum Championship Superstar of the year' award that will be given out soon, the winner is the person with the best overall average of the year, the table is not fully complete yet though. The only criteria is that you have to competed at all the events, that's left about 12 players and that's assuming they all compete at TLC as well, winner will be determined next week after the last PPV.
Memory might be a bit off but I reckon sonicslash has a good shot at this, possibly Thevoiceless? The two of whom just happen to have been my only tag team partners :lol

On that subject though:

Tag Team Championship (Ladder Match) - GM Netty
New Age Kings (Champions) V Wrestling Gods
If you look at the tables, since we first tagged at NOC, sonicslash and I have had more correct predictions and a higher average score than either of the teams involved in the championship match. Isn't it time for some new challengers to be thrown into the mix?

#3 · (Edited)
Oh goody...:argh:

Memory might be a bit off but I reckon sonicslash has a good shot at this, possibly Thevoiceless? The two of whom just happen to have been my only tag team partners :lol

On that subject though:

If you look at the tables, since we first tagged at NOC, sonicslash and I have had more correct predictions and a higher average score than either of the teams involved in the championship match. Isn't it time for some new challengers to be thrown into the mix?
I'm not taking the blame for your advice lol.

I haven't actually done the averages for anything pre-night of champions but I do have the constant players all up, at the moment the only ones that are eligible for the award are:
Sonicslash
CaptainObvious
Curry
NewGuy
TheVoiceless
Camaster
Turbo120
Netty
DXBender
Proc
Hodriss
Scottish-Suplex
Obviously we still have TLC to go yet but yeah only 12 people are still in the running.

Also Netty is still in charge of the Tag division Curry, if you think something is off you'll have to speak with him, he decided on the title match in the Survivor Series forum, I just copied it onto here was all.

#4 ·
Netty, it saddens me but I believe given the mysterious rebellious nature of El Dandy, he is currently unavailable to tag with me and fullfil our destiny to win the tag titles (which, not that I'm naming names, but IS ENTIRELY HIS FAULT FOR CHANGING HIS HIGHEST SCORING PICK AT NIGHT OF CHANPIONS), so I am currently seeking a new tag partner.

Where you have failed so entirely at holding the tag belts, I assure you, I will avenge your humiliating defeat and with my new tag partner take the gold. When you see us holding the gold together, you can feel like in a little way, by putting us together you won the belts... except your totally didn't.

#7 ·
At TLC we will have tournament to determine number one contenders.At TLC we have final match of our mini feud which strated by cashing my MITB contract.I feel like you need some explanation.:cool:

#9 ·
Looks like 7 matches planned unless any sudden announcements occur. That'll make it out of 28. Might suggest making matches chair matches to lower chances of draws with limited matches being chair usable (handicaps and Tag Team match maybe) or maybe give bonus points for guessing who is getting pinned in the tag match.

#10 ·
I'll wait until to tomorrow, if their are any more matches announced then I'll leave it be, if not I'll think about adding points for something.

#11 ·
TLC card is now up (just under the tables), so feel free to start making your predictions, I'm making the cut off point 1 hour before the pre-show on sunday night, so make sure you have your predictions done before then.

#15 · (Edited)
I agree with curry. We've been the best scoring team since we've formed. We deserved the gold. As for the Superstar of the year award, It would be a great honor if I won that prestigious award. I've come a long way and hopefully this could lead to my first singles championship.

7-Big E
6-Goldust and Cody (Cody gets the pin)
5-Wyatt Family
4-Punk
3-AJ
2-Dolph Ziggler
1-Cena

#19 ·
By the way, am I acceptable for Superstar of the Year, pretty sure I've been to all PPVs. Anyway, predictions:

8) Adam Cole
7) Outlaw Inc
6) Jay Lethal and R...

...my mistake, wrong PPV.

7) Big E Langston
6) Dolph Ziggler
5) Wyatt Family
4) Natalya
3) Cody and Goldy (Cody over Curtis Axel)
2) CM Punk
1) Randy Orton

#20 ·
John Cena V Randy Orton (Unified Championship TLC match)[1]

CM Punk V The Shield[3]

Daniel Bryan V The Wyatt Family[2]

AJ Lee V Natalya (Divas Championship)[4]

Big E Langston V Damien Sandow (IC Championship)[7]

Dolph Ziggler V Fandango[6]

Rhodes Brothers V The Real Americans V Rey Mysterio & Big Show V Ryback & Curtis Axel (Tag Team Championship)[5]

Cody Rhodes over Swagger.

#25 ·
7 - Big E Langston

6 - Wyatt Family

5 - Dolph Ziggler

4 - AJ Lee

3 - The Shield

2 - Randy Orton

1 - Real Americans (Cesaro will get the Pin)

#30 · (Edited)
7 Carl E BAngston
6 Nattie
5 Dolph
4 Wyatt
3 Punk
2 Real Americans(Anontio pins)
1 Cena

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.