Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2006, 11:35 PM   #1584 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Being The Booker

RAW was great Wolf, the recap did well, was surprised that Orton & Edge ended up in the final seeing as I thought their feud might spark here, but that means it will at SNME perhaps with Edge around too.

Dunno why but Taker vs HHH needs some build up now, as WM is closing in. Kane still setting pyro off but still no return for the BRM. The Rock screws HBK, their Cabana at SNME will be huge.

Christian's loss allows his feud with Stone Cold to kick into gear at SNME, while just as I thought Foley saves Hogan from Flair, and I'm guessing the Hardcore Legend will be involved in a match with Flair or Batista, or perhaps a tag match with Foley teaming with Hogan?

Other matches filled up the card well, there must be a MITB match of sorts happening for guys like RVD, Rey, Hardy, Rhino and others who don't have much to do now for WM, and can't see them not making the card for different reasons, plus the WGTT will need competition, so will Kennedy & Carlito.

Alot going on now, I can't wait for SD!

Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote