Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WELL DONE, CITY. HARD LUCK, LIVERPOOL. MEH CHELSEA. LOL UNITED. CYA NORWICH.

583K views 11K replies 242 participants last post by  wkdsoul 
#1 ·
Post limit achieved in the old thread. Time for a new one. Which I doubt will be the last one of the season.

#32 ·
Re: JOEL IS AN UNCREATIVE HYPOCRITICAL RACIST TYRANT. also fitba and uk babes talk

Love this GIF, Coleman doesn't know who to celebrate with or what to do :lmao

No longer do we have Moyes drilling in the mindset of going to Old Trafford just to survive, we've got the sexy Spaniard who has got the players believing we can go to OT, go toe to toe with them and beat them.

United had their chances but we also had ours, Barca Lad and Mirallas hitting the post stick out the most.

No reason we can't give the top 4 a bloody good go. So far we have beaten Chelsea at home, beat United at OT, battered Liverpool and only drawn due to them getting an 89th minute set piece, lost at the Etihad but very few teams will take away points from there. If we can get over the line when it comes to teams coming to Goodison and defending for 90 minutes to play for the 0-0, we have a very good chance. Still unbeaten in the league at Goodison Park in 2013 and we only look like improving.

When Moyes took over at United, he talked down chances of winning the CL. He took over the champions of England and told them flat out they aren't good enough and is constantly talking them down. At Everton, he would always come out and say "let's get 40 points and take it from there". Martinez came out recently and said his target is 71 points. 71. FUCKING. POINTS. Martinez has given us our confidence back and we believe we can now go to Arsenal and beat them although after the performance on Wednesday we might be a little leggy but we're going to go there and try to win, not try and avoid getting beat.

One last point, in that the biggest difference for me between Roberto and Moist. Our CB played the through ball for the striker, our right back was on the penalty spot and our left back was at the back post waiting to slot. in the 85th minute at OT, how often do you see that?

Allez Allez Allez Oooh...

HI NIGE XX​

#40 ·
Re: JOEL IS AN UNCREATIVE HYPOCRITICAL RACIST TYRANT. also fitba and uk babes talk

The Daily Star reports Falcao's employers Monaco have told Blues officials that they are looking for a stellar bid, otherwise they will not part with the Colombian front-man. One solution for Jose Mourinho, and those wanting Falcao at Stamford Bridge, would be to give Fernando Torres or Demba Ba as a part-exchange deal, which would significantly lower the amount of cash needed.
http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/onthemove/id/13421?cc=3436

LMAO, as if Monaco would want Torres or Ba. We'd have to pay them 10 million more to take Torres off our hands. Who thinks up this shit? :lmao

#41 ·

The WBA/Norwich game has draw written all over it. Both teams down on confidence, on paper Albion look stronger but having been WOATing hard recently, dem luxury players cba. Watch Norwich tonk us 5-0 with a Ruddy hat trick now :side:

#42 ·

oh god if monaco or psg buy torres i would wank myself to death

the son of a bitch has been crippling us for 3 fucking years now. his wages are insane and the asshole refuses to move to a shit hole like russia

#45 ·

I can't hate on Torres too hard atm. Think he's playing kinda well. Obviously still needs to score more and obviously is not the guy we need to be our starting striker, but I like his attitude under Mourinho.

This does not mean I don't want us to sell him, btw.

#50 ·

I can't hate on Torres too hard atm. Think he's playing kinda well. Obviously still needs to score more and obviously is not the guy we need to be our starting striker, but I like his attitude under Mourinho.

This does not mean I don't want us to sell him, btw.
its not even about him playing well. its just in general, hes not good enough to lead this attack. he is worth nowhere near as much how much we pay him, and his 'big name' forces him onto the field even when hes gash

my problem with torres, is simple. hes holding us back. hes been holding us back since the day we bought him

if not for torres, we would have aguero. imagine that universe. or cavani leading the squad. maybe even lukaku and sturridge would have gotten more chances

hes a parasite, pure and simple. unless hes hammering in suarez or aguero numbers hes holding the entire team back. life would be so much easier, so less angry, so less frustrating, if we just didnt have him

#52 ·
#61 ·

MUST DOUBLE POST FOR THIS. I SIMPLY MUST.

Lawrenson says he has a scoop on RVP handing in a transfer request :rvp

http://player.todayfm.com/player/ho...ro__van_persie_has_handed_in_transfer_request

Irish radio today. Skip to around 6.25. Not sure if you non-Irish can listen to this but give it a try anyways.
lol Lawernson with a United scoop.

If this ends up to be true this will still be the second most shocking revelation tonight seeing as how ABK revealed that he was Nigerian earlier.

Reactions: ABK
#56 ·

also Torres had got 9 goals in 23 league games before he went to Chel$ki. Huge drop on the previous seasons, still a lot better than anything he's done for Chelsea.

#64 ·

because he costs so much an soaks up so much space that we cant get anyone else to step up

do you know why lukaku and sturridge were loaned out or sold? because torres was always, ALWAYS, gonna get far far far more time than they can ever dream no matter how much better they are. just because he happens to be torres

torres's wages guaren- fucking- tees, that he will play no matter how terrible he is

who were you expecting to be better than torres in that time? the old sick drogba? or maybe the sturridge who unfortunately had to overcompensate because torres played 10 times more than he did. or maybe demba ba: midtable striker. or the 60 year old frozen russian eto'o?

torres has only been our number one striker because we're stuck with him and cant get rid of him. everyone else, expendable

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.