Time for its own thread.

C'MON ENGLAND! WE GOT THIS!

:whiteknight :woy :stevie :rooney :cashley

Edit:

We do not got this :terry1

See less See more
#5,696 · (Edited)
Re: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - Fuck Off Gerrard

I fucking know I'm not seeing English Liverpool supporters laughing at the U.S squad.

Because, I mean, if there was a supporter who knew how to watch someone choke on a dick, it'd be anyone who has to watch Gerrard play football.

and I see ya Moz. Go beat off to the Europa league draw.

I'm ready to bantz with anyone who dares to hate on the U.S squad.

#5,953 · (Edited)
Just ban him indefinitely. The man is years of therapy away from being mentally suitable for any fucking sport. This is a man who just last week was claiming some sort of redemption story for his victory over the English media/culture. Now as much as I hate to defend those cunts in the tabloids, Suarez has brought everything and more upon himself, and he's actually that delusional that he doesn't see it. He sees biting as a natural reaction, just as he saw racially abusing someone as a cultural difference. If anything the English media were far too quick to buy into this "changed" Suarez we supposedly saw this season, probably because of his footballing ability. Then he throws it back in their faces. :lmao

Ban him. Help him with his issues and if he does it again ban him for life. Dogs have been put down for less.

#25 ·
Nobody yet, because i don't support any in particular at international level.

I will support whoever i get when we do the sweepstakes at work

BTW, the hipster team is definitely Belgium atm ;)

#31 ·
Gonna make some Group Stage Predictions to see how close I get. I will accept precious rep if I get them all correct. :rep

Brazil
Cameroon
Honduras
Russia

Argentina
Algeria
United States
Italy

Columbia
Greece
Iran
Boznia-Herz

Uruguay
Ghana
Japan
England

Spain
Nigeria
Costa Rica
Croatia

Germany
Ivory Coast
Mexico
Holland

Belgium
Ecuador
Australia
Portugal

Switzerland
Chile
South Korea
France

#106 ·
I honestly don't see the fuss and I genuinely think that a lot of people exaggerate how good other sides are in comparison to us. It's a tough group, but nonetheless it could have been so much worse. Germany/Portugal/USA/Ghana and Spain/Netherlands/Chile/Australia ffs!

We've avoided all the real big boys like Spain/Brazil/Argentina/Germany, drawn perhaps the weakest seed other than Switzerland, are playing a poor side in Costa Rica and in Italy have a nation who whilst have a useful team are not as big a force as they once were. Another positive is with the draw for group C we're given ourselves a good chance of getting through the quarter-final; looking at our 'quarter' and the 7 other teams, are any of them REALLY that much better than us? I don't think that I can say there is. There is absolutely no-one that we have to fear until at-least the quarter-finals.

It looks worse on paper than it actually is on the pitch.

Groups C, E, H and maybe even F don't look all that and give a good chance of an underdog going far.

#131 ·
Platini & Blatter conspired to book themselves in the last 16 with a WOAT group. I've never seen a group so WOAT since Busted.

I honestly don't see the fuss and I genuinely think that a lot of people exaggerate how good other sides are in comparison to us. It's a tough group, but nonetheless it could have been so much worse. Germany/Portugal/USA/Ghana and Spain/Netherlands/Chile/Australia ffs!

We've avoided all the real big boys like Spain/Brazil/Argentina/Germany, drawn perhaps the weakest seed other than Switzerland, are playing a poor side in Costa Rica and in Italy have a nation who whilst have a useful team are not as big a force as they once were. Another positive is with the draw for group C we're given ourselves a good chance of getting through the quarter-final; looking at our 'quarter' and the 7 other teams, are any of them REALLY that much better than us? I don't think that I can say there is. There is absolutely no-one that we have to fear until at-least the quarter-finals.

It looks worse on paper than it actually is on the pitch.
Nice of you to join us Roy :woy

#137 ·
I'm Nigerian. Our squad is young atm but it's far better than the one before our current coach, Stephen Keshi inherited. I'm not expecting anything huge at the World Cup though the guys performed immensely at AFCON. Majority are home grown players with no real experience out there. No one really gave them a chance at the AFCON but they ended up winning it.

The support for the national team here is strong but the expectations are low. Though it's significantly higher than the previous Int'l tournaments with the AFCON win and the recent under 17 World Cup success. Remains to be seen but I think we have as good of a chance of qualifying as Bosnia.

#214 ·
Lol Australia :lmao

Pulling for Germany as always, also wanna see Japan do well. And Uruguay got my back too coz of Suarez.

Reactions: Goku
#257 ·
It's safe to say that the team who eliminates France will definitely win the hearts of every fan around the world, even by many people in France who since the last World Cup started to criticize and dislike their own team because they're a bunch of cheaters

They should play in Brazil the Eddie Guerrero theme song instead of their national anthem before every game

#313 ·
Fred will do a Chopper Johnson. If he gets the nod up front, he’s my tip for GB. I think he’s about $26!

No Belgium? :banderas
I’m not sure about their mental toughness, especially with the pressure of being one of the favourites to win it all. It's absurd. I think they'll implode. As for the Socceroos, I hope Ange picks and gives half a game to guys like Taggart, Irvine and Kantarovski. Get them a bit of exposure for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.