Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA Announces Multi-Year Extension Of Major International Television Deal

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2013, 10:29 PM   #49 (permalink)
Chris Regal
Learning to break kayfabe

Chris Regal is in rep purgatory
Default Re: TNA Announces Multi-Year Extension Of Major International Television Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonLives View Post
Dont think anyone is saying its negative. Just saying its not as big of a deal as some make it out to be.
I never said it was a big deal. But it's a TV deal nonetheless in a market that's still developing for TNA. I don't care if 500 people watch Impact in Japan. That's 500 more than before the original deal. Any revenue is good revenue, especially if it's in a market that you're trying to build a following in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tape Tianlei View Post
This is not a new deal, or a new contract. It's just an extension.
Yes, I realize this. Doesn't make a difference. The longer that TNA are on TV in Japan, the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEWA View Post
As others have stated you need to learn reading comprehension. No one said it is a negative.
Downplaying this news is just as bad. I don't see the need to prevent other TNA fans from being excited or happy about this. If you're not, fine but I'm not sure why there's such conviction in trying to make sure others know how you feel.

Oh noez, TNA extended a TV deal in Japan!!!! It's just odd.