Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2013, 11:49 AM   #846 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrash View Post
I want to say a couple of years ago like close to the end of 2010 because until then I also tried to watch AIW and had to shut it off because of the sometimes unbearable live commentary.

There's two matches I could think off that'd do this, one had to happen but not so much the other one. BTW, are the Zema Ion and the Hutton/Donst matches going to be on the dvd with TNA's no talent on DVD policy?
The live commentary thing is horrible. I've never seen any AIW shows with it but I know with the Hoodslam show I watched I would have preferred no commentary because it was near impossible to hear. Sucks too because there are a ton of old school AIW shows that I want to check out but won't because of the commentary.

-

I agree that it had to happen (Assuming we're talking about the same match) but it's still slightly sad to see it happen. Though It'll be interesting to see what happens from here. I could give my hopes but that would spoil the show.

Hutter's will probably be on the DVD because he was likely booked before he signed with TNA. Ion's won't as far as I know. They COULD release it for free though because QPro did that when they had Bad Influence vs. Young Bucks. (Whatever happened to QPro anyways?)

sXeMope is online now   Reply With Quote