Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2013, 09:14 AM   #845 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

I read last night that Ion's match will NOT be on DVD yet strangely I didn't read anything about Hutter's match not being on DVD. Oh and from that show RSP had a supa bloody FACE so I feel that'll appeal to a few people here.

And thanks sXeMope it is certainly on my to watch list. If you know any "under-the-radar" matches feel free to let me know. Every match I watch I'm going to try to review so by the end I'll hopefully have a nice beefy excel spreadsheet that I can look at for reference. If anyone at all has pre-2010 recommendations for AIW feel free to chime in. Not as familiar what are some consensus good-great matches from that period.

https://spandexarestillcool.wordpress.com/ If you wanna follow my Twitter! @SammyJ_D
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote