Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2013, 04:34 AM   #842 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

If you're looking for the Best Of AIW, I'd have to say that Rickey Shane Page vs. Vincent Nothing from Absolution a few years back will be very high on that list. I haven't seen it myself yet but people call it the best match AIW ever had and the MV I saw of it was one of the things that made me want to check out RSPs work.

The results of HOE9 make me sad. I knew that what happened was going to happen, but yeah.

sXeMope is offline   Reply With Quote