Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2013, 11:02 PM   #841 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

Shiima Xion vs. Ricochet(Absolution V): ***3/4
This is for the Intense Division Championship with this match being a surprise for both men. This was a really rad cruiserweight style match-up. The match was given time and then the wrestlers took care of the rest. These guys did some spotty stuff but it never felt like TOO much. Ricochet is super fluid, SHOCKING. Xion is a guy who never really looked to be the wrestler I thought he would be when entering TNA. I donít know if he looked as good as Ricochet but not many men can hang in the flippy floppy stylings of Ricochet. There was one particular instance where the camera work was off in a good way where Ricochet rolled backwards into an insane Pele Kick that it didnít look like Xion even saw coming. There wasnít a ton of big moves that got kicked out of down the stretch, more like signature moves that almost NEVER end it, but since to lend to the importance of the match they certainly made sure to add a little extra for the finish.

Was going to watch Danielson vs Gargano but got distracted so I thought I'd just throw this up. It won't stay at the top spot but this was really good and not a match I really see talked about from AIW. I remember at the time I first watched this I thought this was rather close to the main event in quality.

https://spandexarestillcool.wordpress.com/ If you wanna follow my Twitter! @SammyJ_D
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote