Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2013, 09:22 PM   #43 (permalink)
Demoslasher
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Demoslasher needs to take rep more seriousDemoslasher needs to take rep more seriousDemoslasher needs to take rep more seriousDemoslasher needs to take rep more seriousDemoslasher needs to take rep more seriousDemoslasher needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: This is the worst WWE has been... BULLSHIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgos View Post
Funny thing is with Batista is that he was actually quite amazing compared to Cena in my opinion... When i got bored of him it was not crazy bad and at a time i thought he couldn't refresh his character but then he turned Heel for his last run and i freaking loved Batista then even though they had him just lose constantly towards the end.
Agreed, I was always a big Batista fan, The guy was a mountain of muscle and had one of the scariest looks in Wrestling history, combo that in with his collection agent voice, and what turned into one of the most dynamic move sets any big guy has had. Not only that but he had an ability to move that bulk that was impressive...Honestly guys like Batista are really missed in todays market...Meaning big guys that are not JUST big...I think Big E could get there with a damn haircut and a few years in the game, Ryback could get there too with some mic/acting training (all the greats have done it so this isnt a knock on the guy, just look at Taker before he went to acting classes) but right now noone is really in that nitch that Batista left open of the scarily athletic power wrestler.
Demoslasher is offline   Reply With Quote