Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Favourite FEMALE Indy Wrestler that no one knows about

View Single Post

Old 11-29-2013, 11:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rhawk
Learning to break kayfabe

Rhawk Rhawk
Default Favourite FEMALE Indy Wrestler that no one knows about

Not sure why this was removed before seeing as this IS a female 'Women of WRESTLING' sub-forum, but whatever, maybe I didn't specify my thread was about WOMEN.

Anyway, I just want to know from the people on here who they pay attention to terms of women on the Independent wrestling scene. Now I know people will mostly likely say more of the well known names (Cheerleader Melissa, Mercedez Martinez, MsChif, Madison Eagles, LuFisto, Hamada, Saraya Knight, Serena Deeb, etc) or even the more rising names and mid-carder names people know about (Leva Bates, Athena, Cherry Bomb, Christina Von Eerie, Santana Garrett, Heidi Lovelace, etc etc). But I'd like to know of names of women who most people don't know of, or are like really new to the local scenes you know of.

Maybe talk about where they are from, how long they've been doing it, match clips if you have any. You know, talk about who you know that others hardly know of and maybe get them some new fans if they are interesting enough.
[]Ring of Honor creates an official weekly/bi-weekly Women of Honor Division.
[]The name Steffanie 'Nixion' Newell gets more attention in the wrestling world.
[]Heidi Lovelace becomes a major/minor title holder in a well known promotion. (mainstream or womens promotion)
Rhawk is offline   Reply With Quote