Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - John Cena (WHC) vs. Randy Orton (WWE Champion) - THE BIGGEST MATCH IN WWE HISTORY
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2013, 08:56 PM
The BoogeyMan
Searching for a new identity

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. WWE Champion Randy Orton - TLC MATCH

Personally I'm not too hyped for this. With only one World Title it means that fewer guys can get to that top tier.

Maybe that's better in the long run. You'll get a stronger overall Title scene but long term, probably a lot of the same 6 guys in the main event which kinda' sucks. Sure, there'll be fewer guys like Sandow or Ziggler in there but balanced out by Cena vs Del Rio, Orton vs Big Show, Cena vs Orton, Cena vs Big Show repetitions every fucking pay per view.

I hope I'm wrong though and by proxy, maybe it'll make the IC and US Titles mean a lot more since there'll be fiercer competition for them. I don't know, just right now I'm not hugely happy for it and am kinda' hoping for a screwey finish like Sandow grabbing the second Title or something and fucking it all up.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome