Wrestling Forum banner

Temple Of Whatever The Fuck I Like

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Gandhi 
#1 · (Edited)
See my current signature? I want a professional to actually make it look good.

I got this idea suddenly and just ended up making my signature in like 15 minutes or so, I really like this idea but ofcourse I can't really make it look good because I can't do jackshit.

Ok so, I simply want something real similar to my signature. A golden Greek temple with the exact same design I have with the same images. Also the images have to be put by order from left to right the same way I put them so yeah RVP is the second and AJ Lee is the 3rd. Make sure the images are put in somewhat perfect position to look somewhat exactly like my current signature. Uhm, I just want a version of my own signature that doesn't look like complete shit. I really don't know how any of you guys will do this, but hey you might surprise me.

Subject: Golden Greek Temple or "Temple Of Whatever The Fuck I Like"
Size: 500x313, biggest thing a non premium member can have
Link to last request: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/graphics-showroom/671849-flag-design-representing-earth.html
Text: "Temple Of Whatever The Fuck I Like", you know where to put it, also notice how its pasted again and again smaller to bigger as it goes down. Make sure as it gets smaller is doesn't look clear though, I don't want it to look clear as it get's smaller.
Colors for banner: The temple is golden, but if you feel like surprising me and doing something real sick please don't hesitate to make another version but you must make a golden one first. Also please don't use the color green, fuck green. :side:

Also as for the pillars I used this image...

Anything similar to the Roman Tuscan pillar is fine, hell, you can even use the image itself if you want to but make sure it looks good unlike my shitty attempt.

Will rep all attempts for this, and I'm really going to appreciate this lads. :eek:

See less See more
#3 ·
This is fantastic! I'm going to have to go on a repping spree to rep you again. :lol

Though if it's not asking too much, can you put the last two pics in order? Oh and can you position the AJ pic more like the original and the final anime pic in the original position? Especially the anime pic, I kinda don't just want the eye to show I want the his teeth too. Make the images smaller, it's okay.

As of the rest of the images, you made them even look better man, good stuff. Oh and nice job with the upper part of the temple. :lenny

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.