Least charismatic wrestlers of all time

18K views 176 replies 104 participants last post by  Casual Fan #52 
#1 ·
1st. Hardcore Holly

Far 2nd. A-Train/Albert/Tensai
3rd. Nathan Jones

See less See more
#135 ·
LOL at anyone saying Benoit lacked charisma. There's a difference between charisma and mic skills people. Charisma also doesn't mean jumping around like a retard or making weird faces.

Half of the current roster lacks charisma. Guys like Steve Blackman have more character than these guys.

#155 ·
Curtis Axel and Ted DiBiase Jr. are the first to come to mind.

#157 ·
Dean Malenko (I could down a case of red bull and he could still put me to sleep)
Lance Storm
Krispin Wah
RVD (Does he ever show any emotion in the ring or in his promos? Stoned (not that I have anything against it) is not an emotion)
Bobby Lashley
Gunner Scott (For people clamoring that he was the next big thing, he didn't have a lick of charisma)
Bobby Eaton
Christian (For someone who calls himself "Captain Charisma", I've always found him to be pretty dull and unentertaining)
Shelton Benjamin
Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
Curtis Axel
Hardcore Holly
Dan Severn
Any incarnation of Albert
Virgil
Perry Saturn
Mike Knox

#163 · (Edited)
For me currently, it is:

Curtis Axel - Number one for sure!
ndy Orton
Jack Swagger
Great Khali (OMG)
Tensai
Alberto Del Rio

They are the perfect definition of boring.

Also Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel, but I am a fan of their ring work.

As far as all time, I would add Bull Buchanan, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Ted Dibiase, David Hart Smith, Lance Storm and Dean Malenko off the top of my head, although the last 2 were great in the ring.

They are all as dry as a dinosaur bone.

Others can be boring at times, such as Cody Rhodes, and show charisma at other times, so I am not sure whether he qualifies.

Drew Mcintyre is fairly charismatic as a face, but atrocious as a heel.

Wade Barrett is normally quite uncharismatic too, as much as some people on here love him.

#167 ·
Dean Ambrose

Reactions: RVP_The_Gunner
#169 ·
In recent memory I have to say John Laurinaitis. He was so bad that it was actually funny for a while...just before it wasn't.

Anyways of course a lot of today's roster is lacking this thing called charisma. Everyone from Swagger, ADR, Axel to many more which I don't remember atm.

#170 ·
Lance Storm was the first one who came to mind. Amazingly talented in the ring but his lack of charisma killed him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.