Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - For Seabs and Friends After TDL XI

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2013, 11:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Scott Hall's Ghost
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here.

Scott Hall's Ghost probably won't be missedScott Hall's Ghost probably won't be missedScott Hall's Ghost probably won't be missedScott Hall's Ghost probably won't be missedScott Hall's Ghost probably won't be missedScott Hall's Ghost probably won't be missedScott Hall's Ghost probably won't be missedScott Hall's Ghost probably won't be missedScott Hall's Ghost probably won't be missedScott Hall's Ghost probably won't be missedScott Hall's Ghost probably won't be missed
Default For Seabs and Friends After TDL XI

Hey yo. You might have noticed some banter these last few days between TLK & SHG.

Our war of words has spilled from TDL to other threads and even the chatbox.

As a result, my challenge was accepted and the poster formerly known as TLK will square off against me after TDL X.

Sometimes our legends get a little too comfortable with the myth of their own grandeur...
The only thing that's going to be super, is the humbling coming down the pipe.

But when that happens- when the universe needs to correct itself- an instrument is chosen to carry out the deed. In this case, it's the bad guy:
Sent to do a job no one else has been able to do yet.

Seabs almost pulled it off, but the poster formerly known as TLK hid behind his partner and escaped unscathed, choosing to blend into the background so no one would notice him.

Once I stepped up, though, TLK wasn't sure how to view this match up

He was trying the rose coloured glasses... telling himself it would all be okay.

But then he had a vision

Now good ol' TLK is doing his best to get ready, but you can tell he's expecting a war

And he should be. Sadly, his old bag of tricks lack the firepower necessary to come out on top.

As a result, I've suggested he change his name to The Lost Treasure, because he's going to get .

I wanted to be helpful, though, as I know we all love TLT dearly.

After our , I mean match, hopefully Seabs and comp. will be able to find their dear old friend with the help of this:

Spoiler for help to find TLT:

Now, don't think this is all coming from me, either. We've seen people talk smack for their own cause before, sure...
but TLT is in on the same page as me.

For example, here he is yesterday modeling how to communicate with him, post-burial:

And, shockingly, TLT seems to know it's his time-- I received this early this morning:

But don't worry, TLT, even though you'll be fading, we'll always remember you for what you were. Thank you.

Sadly, in the end there can only be one. And even TLT knows he's going to be looking up from the mat to see this when it's over:

THE END

Spoiler for My Top Favs:

80's: Jake Roberts, Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Ted DiBiase, Hulk Hogan, Rick Martel, Arn Anderson
90's: Scott Hall, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, the Rock, Vader, Mr. Perfect, Bam Bam Bigelow, Jeff Jarrett, Earthquake
00's: Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Shane McMahon, Edge, Christian
10's: Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Bobby Roode, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Austin Aries, Damien Sandow, Dean Ambrose

Hon. Mentions: Prime Time Players (Titus O'Neil and Darren Young), Michael McGillicutty/Curtis Axel, Ted DiBiase Jr., Drew McIntyre, Bray Wyatt, the Miz, DDP, Curt Hawkins, Corey Graves, AJ Styles, Antonio Cesaro, CM Punk

Spoiler for Things I've booked, written, put together...:
Scott Hall's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote