Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #1531 of (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 10:15 PM
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being The Booker

Ric Flair/Batista/John Cena Promo-I really got into this promo with Flair and cutting a pomo on Batista's part along with making announcements including the fact that Batista vs. Cena is tonight. A good and funny promo from Cena building up tonight's match, I bet Foley will have something to do with this. Also, a good idea to have a 1 night Gold Rush Tournament where the winner faces the World Heavyweight Champion.

Hurricane vs. Rob Van Dam w/ Bill Alfonso-A basic squash match to get RVD over as he is in the upcoming tournament.

D-X Promo-Good promo with D-Generation X with Michaels saying The Rock is to blame which teased a DX split up as a wrestling fan would hope for at this time with my inner mark in effect almost always for this thread.

Carlito vs. Luther Reigns vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Eugene vs. Booker T vs. Goldust-Nice match, glad to see Booker T win as I am a huge fan of his. I hope this marks a soon push for him as his age is slowly catching up with him. I would like to see an IC Title run atleast for Booker T which I see a likely feud from Booker and Carlito from here.

RVD/Grisham Promo-Good promo here hinting a face turn from the always cocky Rob Van Dam. I might be going a bit too far out on a limb, but I wouldn't be surprised if a feud began between RVD and Bill Alfonso including some sort of Homicidal, Genocidal, and Suicidal Maniac involved.

Edge & Christian vs. Randy Orton & Rey Mysterio-A good match in this double feud tag match. A good win for Christian by cheating with the tights in hands after countering a roll up. I hope these feuds continue and one goes to SNME while the other goes to WrestleMania.

Ric Flair Promo-This nicely points out that something is going down tonight and when Linda McMahon is on the scene, Foley is not too far behind.

Kane Promo-A short, but good to get the idea across promo. I am really looking forward to how Kane is used when he returns.

Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin vs. The Heart Throbs-A basic match to get Haas and Benjamin on the card and keep them strong. I am hopeing they get a match at WrestleMania as they are one of my favorite tag teams for the Raw roster.

Rey Mysterio/Christian Promo-A brawl between Christian and Mysterio with Rey Mysterio getting the better hand, I am looking forward to what happens next week and the following week for this fued.

John Cena vs. Batista-Great main event with a good ending having Ric Flair cheat a victory for Batista, a bit disapointed that Batista won, but with the Linda McMahon call still hanging anything could happen from here.

Hulk Hogan Promo-Well it isn't Mick Foley, but it sure is one of Ric Flair's off screen rivals this should be intresting. Nice promo and things look very intresting having these two as Co-General Managers which I bet sparks will fly. And we get a rematch for the main event this should be intresting.

John Cena vs. Batista-Nice quick rematch giving Cena his victory and showing the new powers of Hogan off. What a way to end Raw.

9/10 This was a great return show. I loved the shock of Hulk Hogan coming in as Co-General Manager making the Road to WrestleMania very intresting the night after Royal Rumble. Looking forward to SmackDown! and next weeks RAW.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic127598_7.gif
"Acquire a peaceful spirit, and around you thousands will be saved." + Saint Seraphim of Sarov

Last edited by ChainGangRed; 09-17-2006 at 10:19 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome