Wrestling Forum banner

Forever-Delayed Does WWE

156K views 1K replies 131 participants last post by  kane01 
#1 · (Edited)
This will be my attempt at doing a Be The Booker thread, and it will begin at Vengeance, with the same card that the WWE will have, and the rosters will be the same.
Vengeance will probably be up on either Tuesday or Wednesday after I have adjusted Vengeance to suit the actual card.

The current rosters are:

RAW Roster

AJ Styles
Alexis Laree
Candice
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Chris Masters
Christopher Nowinski
Christian
Christy Hemme
CM Punk
Daivari
Eric Bischoff
Gene Snitsky
Gregory Helms
Ivory
John Bradshaw Layfield
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
John Cena
Jonathan Coachman
Kid Kash
Kurt Angle
Lilian Garcia
Maria
Matt Hardy
Matt Striker
Maven
Melina
Muhammad Hassan
Robert Conway
Rob Van Dam
Rosey
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steven Richards
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Sylvain Grenier
The Sandman
Todd Grisham
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Undertaker
Val Venis
Victoria
Viscera
William Regal

General Manager - Eric Bischoff
WWE Champion - Christian
Intercontinental Champion - Matt Hardy
WWE Tag Team Champions - Punked for Kash
Women's Champion - Trish Stratus
Hardcore Champion - Rob Van Dam

Smackdown Roster

Akio
Al Snow
Batista
Big Show
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Brock Lesnar
Bubba Ray Dudley
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Christopher Daniels
D-Von Dudley
Danny Basham
Dawn Marie
Doug Basham
Edge
Elix Skipper
Eugene
Frankie Karzarian
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
Josh Mathews
Joy Giovanni
Kane
Ken Kennedy
Kenzo Suzuki
Lauren Jones
Lita
Mark Jindrak
Matt Morgan
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Mick Foley
Mike Awesome
Miss Jackie
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
Spike Dudley
Steve Romero
Tajiri
Tazz
The Rock
Torrie Wilson

General Manager - Mick Foley
World Heavyweight Champion - Chris Benoit
United States Champion - Carlito
World Tag Team Champions - Triple X
Cruiserweight Champion - Paul London

See less See more
#659 ·
Re: Forever-Delayed and Kane01 Do WWE

Seemed like a good Highlight Reel with Jericho & Austin being morons, and then Bischoff shows up and joins in, I haven't seen an Austin heel for a while around BTB, so it's refreshing, and it seems like they all have something in common, and that is too see the demise of Cena

Christian advances thanks to a count out over Hassan, I can live with it, CLB should always go through over that kinda opposition

I swear from the last few weeks DX is coming back, HHH feuding with JBL and HBK with Hart, it's odd to see a face and a heel being so friendly to each other, unless of course, they were bringing the X back

Yay, ANOTHER Gregory Helms debut and push coming.....:shocked:

PFK & Trish seem to have the numbers over the Teachers in recent weeks, and as stated, they should get a title shot again by now

As Wolfy said, from these signs, it seems as if RVD may be turning heel, as the promo seemed a little heelish from an RVD face standpoint, or perhaps your gonna play him as a tweener. I dunno

HBK goes over AJ Styles, so next week AJ defends against Shelton for the IC belt, and HBk meets Christian, I can sense Hart showing up in some form then, as HBK is facing another Canadian

Angle challenges Rey to a match at WM, I hope Angle wins, I will be dissapointed if Rey gets a win, I can't stand the little guy and have always liked Angle, Angle could do with the win to push back into the main event scene too

HHH beats Hardy, but HHH can't it as JBL will be making an unexpected call soon to screw him up in someway

O yay, Helms will ALREADY go for the IC belt. I hate all the instant pushes this guy gets in BTB, but, with AJ & Shelton around, atleast we'll see some good matches from it

Wonder what Hassan is gonna do to get on the WM card?

Masters goes over Haas in a filler match. Maybe these guys and Hassan will get put into your MITB match you said you were gonna have earlier

Shelton seems confident ahead of next week, I think it's time for these two to finish their feud, which has been going on and on since September time I think

Taker beats RVD, who seems shattered that he's lost. I thought RVD might win this one, but not to be. I can see RVD turning a heel now, after this, and maybe taking his frustration out on Taker next week or on Jericho soon, because you can't leave a guy like RVD off WM altogether

Nice recap, wow, I fully reviewed it and didn't realize lol.

#660 ·

Hey man. Here is my return review from when you reviewed my latest RAW. Can't wait for next wek and Mania!

HBKicon Reviews RAW 2/20

Highlight Reel: Nice way to start the show. I lved it. Also, I am glad you have gone the other way with Austin as a heel. It works perfectly.

Christian/Hassan: Nice Match to start things on RAW. davari stopping the unprettier, I wonder how this tounrament will play out. Nice job.

HHH/HBK Promo: Great promo here. I can't wait til you face these two off in a match.

Mixed Tag Match: Short and sweet, what it had to be.

RVD Promo: Decent promo. To me, it seemed a little off. Oh well, for the most part, the point was made.

HBK/Styles: Awesome match. I wish this was a fued and everything. Anyway, HBK goes over and still no sign of Bret. This will come to a head at mania, IMO.

ANgle Promo: Great promo to hype up the match at Mania.

HHH/Matt - Nice match here. I am happy to see Hardy up in the card liek this but sadly, we all knew who was going to win.

Helms/Rosey: Nice little match here. Seemed to be a filler. The announcement was good too. Can't wait for next week.

Hassan Promo: Nice job here. Eric motivating Hassan. I see him winning the MITB match? ( If there is one ) or facing someone high on the card, possibly a legend?

Masters/Haas: Nice match here. Masters picks up the win. I somehow expected it.

Taker/RVD: Great main event. I like how Taker advances. I hope he wins the thing. We'll just have to wait and see.

Overall: 9/10. With the exception of a few promos, everything was right on target as we head into WRESTLEMANIA!

#661 ·

WWE Smackdown from Richmond VA Colliseum-24th February​

Instead of the traditional opening video package and theme music we are shown the main occurrences from the latest PPV Showing No Way Out. We see JBL beating the Big Show to retain his US Title, Benoit making Carlito tap out, Rock ending Ken Kennedy’s unbeaten streak, Randy Orton becoming the number two contender after beating Rey Mysterio thanks to interference by Kurt Angle, and then Edge beating Batista thanks to interference by Brock Lesner and then Benoit getting Edge in the Crossface with him tapping and Benoit holding the World Heavyweight Title to end the VP.

Then some pyros go off from the ramp and we quickly pan around the arena before going over to Michael Cole and Tazz.

Cole: The Road to Wrestlemania truly begins tonight here in the sold out Richmond VA Coliseum and what a night we are going to have tonight.

Tazz: Yes we know what the World Heavyweight Championship Main event will be and tonight we will witness the contract signing for the Chris Benoit v Edge match at Wrestlemania!

Cole: Also after ending Ken Kennedy’s unbeaten run last Sunday, tonight the Rock goes one on one with Cabinet member and one half of the Tag Team Champions Mike Awesome in the main event.

Tazz: Also the greatest United States Champion of all time, our American Hero JBL defends his US Title once again but this time against Chavo Guerrero and also Kane takes on Booker T.

Cole: This is gonna be a great night and…..

“Here Comes the Pain” Brock Lesner’s music hits and he comes out to some huge heat. He comes down to the ring wearing non wrestling gear, coming down with a smile on his face. Brock Lesner snatches the mic out of Tony Chimmel’s hand and threatens to hit him with it telling him to get out of the ring. He goes to speak but loud boos are echoed around the arena.

Brock Lesner: SHUT UP!

Crowd boos

Lesner: You don’t come out here and boo Brock Lesner. I am better than each and every one of you so shut up and listen to me.

Crowd boos and starts a you suck chant

Lesner: You think I suck, well if I suck this town certainly blows.

Crowd boos

Lesner: Batista, you call yourself the animal, well since I came back to the WWE the only thing I can call you is my own personal Bitch.

Crowd Boos

Lesner: Ever since I came back at No Mercy I have been kicking your ass left, right and centre. And if any of you fans don’t believe me here’s the evidence.

A video package is shown of Lesner beating up Batista on multiple occasions. It shows Lesner’s return in the WWE F-5ing Batista at No Mercy. Lesner attacking Batista backstage on multiple occasions, Lesner helping Ken Kennedy eliminate Batista in the ten man tag at Survivor Series, Lesner F-5ing Batista on multiple occasions, Lesner beating Batista into a bloody pulp after a Battle Royal in January which put Batista out of action, and then Lesner’s interference at No Way Out costing Batista’s title Match with Edge.
We then cut back to the ring where we see Brock Lesner laughing while the crowd boos.

Lesner: You people are booing me because the truth hurts. I AM BETTER THAN BATISTA!

Crowd boos

Lesner: Batista I started this all of because you stole my spotlight, after I left you tried to become me. You tried to become the next big thing. And I wouldn’t let that stand, and since then I have destroyed you, I have made your life hell. I have cost you two title matches, and these fans still think you have got it. Well Batista when I came back there was finally someone who could match up to you and prove that your nothing but a fraud.

Crowd boos

Lesner: You fans might think he is impressive, but all he is a steroided freak of nature.

Crowd boos

Lesner: And do you know I’m sick of it, I’m sick of Batista. I’m sick of kicking his ass every single week. So I’m done with you. Batista you leave the WWE.

Crowd boos

Lesner: This is not to help me but to help you, and if you stay in the WWE I will have to sort things out and put you into retirement myself.

Crowd boos, but that suddenly turns into cheers as “I Walk Alone” Batista’s music hits as Brock Lesner looks pissed that Batista’s music interrupted him. Instead of coming down to the ring, we see him appear on the Titantron.

Batista: Firstly I must say well done for attacking me from behind at No Way Out, seems to be the only way you can have the guts of attacking someone. Brock yes you have attacked me loads of times, kicked my ass made me taste my own blood. But all these beat downs and attacks are going to all build-up inside of me, and build up to the biggest ASS KICKING OF YOUR LIFE!!

Crowd pops as Lesner looks angry at Batista’s comment.

Batista: BROCK YOU NO GOOD SON OF A BITCH I WANT YOUR ASS IN THE RING! Yes I am challenging you to a match.

Crowd pops

Lesner: Too bad it is not happening you are never gonna face me, I am fed up of kicking your ass week after week. I do what I want when I want, and I face who I want and when I want. And I don’t want to face you stupid piece of crap!

Batista: You don’t want a match huh, no surprise there just proves that you are a SPINELESS COWARD! Now if you have the guts you will accept my challenge come on Brock are you scared, the Next Big Thing is scared?

Lesner: I am not scared of you, why should I be I am the next big thing I am not scared of anybody and especially somebody like you.

Batista: You don’t want a match. Well I have no other decision but to come out and Kick your ass right now!

Batista walks away and Brock Lesner looks down the ramp looking very scared knowing that Batista is about to come out. And then Batista’s music hits which is reacted with a huge pop as Lesner takes off his T-Shirt getting himself ready for a fight. Batista looks down the ramp to see when Batista is coming, but a Camera Man wearing all black and a black mask gets into the ring and clocks Brock Lesner over the head with a Camera. The camera man takes off the mask and reveals himself to be BATISTA! Lesner looks up and sees Batista looking at him with evil intentions and he begs Batista not to hurt him but Batista starts stomping away at Brock Lesner. Batista picks Lesner up to his feet and whips him off the ropes and he catches him with a mat breaking Spinebuster. Batista then starts shaking the ropes and does the thumbs up thumbs down signal. He then sets Brock Lesner up and connects with the Batista Bomb. The crowd gives Batista a huge pop for attacking Lesner and Batista picks up a mic.

Batista: Brock………………..Me…..You………..WRESTLEMANIA 22!

Batista then drops the mic and heads back down the ramp looking at the carnage he just caused as we go to commercial.

Commercial

Cole: What a start to Smackdown just before the break, Batista has challenged Brock Lesner and has sent a message by dropping him with a Batista Bomb.

Tazz: All I can say is, Brock please accept the challenge because that match would be a blockbuster.

Some Generic music plays and Frankie Kazarian comes down to the ring to a some heat by the crowd. He taunts with his title belt at the top of the ramp before making his way to the ring telling the fans that he is the future.

“XXX gonna give it” Triple X’s music plays and Chris Daniels comes down to the ring with Elix Skipper to a good reaction. They are about to lock up in the ring only for….

Paul London’s music hits and he comes down to the ring to a good reaction by the crowd. London goes over to the announce team to join Cole and Tazz to do some colour commentary to scout the Cruiserweight Champion.

Match 1
Singles Match
Chris Daniels v Frankie Kazarian​

Summary: Christopher Daniels put on a great effort in his first singles outing in the WWE taking the Cruiserweight Champion to the limit. Daniels on multiple times nearly surprised the Champion on multiple occasions. One spot saw Kazarian go to the outside to get away from Daniels, but Daniels climbed onto the ring apron and hit a springboard split legged moonsault to Kazarian on the outside. They fought on the outside a little and one moment saw Kazarian throw Chris Daniels straight into Paul London. London tried to go for revenge but the referee got in the way of London. Kazarian also had a bright spell in the match nearly getting the victory on multiple occasions, the closest he came was after a slingshot DDT nearly getting the 3. Kazarian after a bit more offence then got Daniels into the So-Cal, it looked like Daniels was going to tap but he proved himself in big style by escaping it after hitting multiple elbow shots to the face of Kazarian.

Finish: Daniels goes for a springboard Hurricarana but Kazarian catches him with a powerbomb and hooks the leg 1…….2….kickout. Kazarian then goes into the corner and climbs onto the top rope, he waits for Daniels to get up, but Daniels hurries into the corner and hits a step up enzuigiri to Kazarian. Kazarian then falls forwards into Daniels who catches him and nails the complete shot and hooks the leg 1……….2……..kickout. Daniels then signals for the finish as he sets up Kazarian and connects with the Angel’s Wings. Daniels hooks the leg 1……….2……The MEXICOOLS GET INTO THE RING AND START POUNDING AWAY AT DANIIELS causing the ref to end it in a DQ.

Winner of the Match Via DQ Chris Daniels

Elix Skipper gets into the ring to try and save his partner but he gets attacked by Super Crazy and the Mexicools beat down on Triple X and Frankie Kazarian joins In attacking XXX, this causes London to get off his seat and get in the ring and start attacking Frankie Kazarian. He whips him off the ropes and connects with a Hurricarana, London then turns around into a BK BOMB BY BILLY KIDMAN! Kidman and Kazarian join forces in beating down Paul London as the Mexicools continue to beat down XXX until Chavo Guerrero sprints into the ring with a steel chair and the Mexicools, Billy Kidman and Frankie Kazarian get out of the ring and go back down the ramp. Chavo Guerrero turns to XXX and London to check if they are alright as we Billy Kidman and Frankie Kazarian locking eyes on the ramp. Kidman tells Kazarian he still wants the belt.

We then go backstage to see Ken Kennedy standing backstage next to Josh Matthews.

Josh: Mister Kennedy (Crowd boos) Last night you suffered your first loss in the WWE as you lost to the Rock. How do you feel?

Kennedy: Josh how about shutting your mouth, so I don’t have to listen to your whiny little voice again. Go to something which you’re better at like going on the internet and chatting with your fellow geeks about the newest range of technology you Geek. Now somebody turn the lights off

Backstage the lights are turned off and a spotlight is put on Kennedy.

Kennedy: This following promo is a Ken Kennedy productionnnnnn and it has no time limit because I can speak as long as I want to. Weighing in at 243 pounds, hailing from Green Bay Wisssssscccconnnssssinnn

Crowd boos

Kennedy: Misterrrrrrr Kennnnnneedddddddddyyy………Kennnnnnneedddddddddyyyyy

A mixed reaction from boos to laughs is heard

Kennedy: Now Josh you say that I lost to the Rock last Sunday at No Way Out. Well let me tell you I didn’t lose to the Rock. In my eyes I beat the Rock.

Josh: Well Mister Kennedy sorry to correct you but the Rock beat you 1-2-3………………

Kennedy: (Puts on voice impersonation Josh Matthews, putting on a nerdy voice) I am sorry to correct you but the Rock beat you 1-2-3 (Puts normal voice back on) SHUT UP! Yes the Rock got my shoulders down for the three count, first time in my career but whateverrrrr. In my eyes Josh I beat the Rock, we had three matches he won one and I won two so the winner of the match Misttttterrrr Kennnnneedddddyyy

The crowd boos

Kennedy: And Josh may I say that Rock pinning me is just a minor setback in my career, nothing is going to stop me from being the fasted rising star in WWE History, nothing will stop be from being the man that is single handedly changing Friday Nights and certainly nothing will stop me from becoming the greatest WWE Superstar of allllllllllll time

Crowd boos

Kennedy: I have done in 4 months, the same as what most men could do in their whole career. And Josh I have one more thing I need to accomplish, and that is get Championship Gold around my waist and let me tell you, you won’t have to wait long Josh. And there is nothing anybody can do to stop me. Because the next United States Champion will be Misteeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr

???: Carliiittttttttoooo

We then see Carlito enter the frame and he receives a good reaction from the crowd.

Carlito: Do you know what, last night you proved your nothing but a loser, You lost to a man who’s old enough to pick up his pension in the Rock. And then after the match you cry like a like baby because you lost.

A picture is then shown on the monitor next to them of Ken Kennedy looking like he is crying after his match with Rock from No Way Out

Carlito: What’s so cool about crying like a little baby, das not cool. Babies aren’t cool. Do you you know if I saw a Baby right now, I would go up to it and spit in it’s face, because it reminds me of you. And I hear you want to win a title, well that is not going to happen, because Carlito is also planning to get gold around his waist. Carlito is planning to become a three time United States Champion, and what Carlito wants (Throws apple in air)…………….Carlito always gets and that my friend……………das cool.

Carlito walks off leaving Kennedy looking pissed.

Josh: Ok guys back to…………..

Kennedy : Misteerrrrrrr Kennnnnnnnneedddddddddyyyyyy………………Kennnnnnneedddddddddddyyyyy.

Commercial Break​

When we get back to ringside we see Booker T coming to the ring accompanied by Mike Awesome and Sharmell, they step out of the limo and Booker T looks very nervous about the match ahead.

An Explosion is heard followed and Kane comes out to the ring with the Big Show. Kane doesn’t waste any time however as he comes down to the ring jogging and Booker T and Mike Awesome have to get themselves quickly prepared for the big red machine.

Match 2
Singles Match
Kane v Booker T

Summary: This was surprisingly a pretty decent match between the two men even thought it was just a full on brawl. Kane looked more psychotic than ever tonight knowing what the Cabinet has done to him the last few weeks, and it showed as he dominated at least three quarters of the match as Booker struggled to cope with the Big Red Machine. Kane did some show some agility the match aswell hitting a dropkick and then coming off the top rope with a clothesline to Booker T. After Kane had dominated the early stages of the match, Booker got himself back into the match after Awesome distracted Kane and Booker T came from behind and low blowed Kane. Booker took control of Kane for a little while, and it looked like he had Kane done for as he hit the Scissors Kick. But instead of covering Kane, he went on and did the spin-a-rooni and during that Kane had sitten up. Booker T noticed this and he immediately went for his other finisher the Book-End but Kane elbowed Booker T away and then hit a big boot to Booker T starting to get back into the match.

Finish: Sharmell had the ref distracted and Mike Awesome gets into the ring and he starts firing away at Kane with some hard right hands. He then bounces off the ropes but Kane catches him and turns him upside down for the tombstone piledriver, Booker T sees the danger his partner is in he and chop blocks Kane causing Awesome to land on Kane, Awesome and Booker T start to attack Kane but then the Big Show gets into the ring and saves Kane taking care of both Booker T and Mike Awesome. Booker T turns the tables however after a low blow to Show and he and Awesome start to pound away at him and then they bounce off the ropes, but Show catches them with a double clothesline. Kane then gets up and grabs Booker around the throat as Show does the same to Awesome as the referee turns around, they lift the two men up by the in the air by the throat, but Sharmell gets into the ring and she starts hitting Kane and Show on the back telling them not to hurt her men. Kane and Show push both Cabinet members to the ground as Sharmell looks on in horror knowing she just made a big mistake. They then both grab Sharmell by the throat. But Booker and Awesome save her as they club away at the back of Kane and Show. They then bounce off the ropes, but Kane and Show catch them again by the throat and they hit the Chokeslam onto both Cabinet members. Kane then puts his foot over the chest of Booker T as Show dares Sharmell to try and intervene again 1………..2……..3

Winner of the Match Kane

Cole: Kane and Show have cleared the Cabinet and could these two men possibly be future challengers for the Tag Team Championships.

Tazz: They could be Cole, Booker T and Mike Awesome’s tag team championship reign could very well be in jeopardy.

After the match Kane and Big Show grab the Cabinet’s Tag Team Titles and raise them in the air signalling they want a title shot.

Wrestlemania commercial showing that we are 37 days away from the Gran-Daddy of them all.​

When we get back from the Wrestlemania commercial we see Mick Foley investigating a cactus. He catches his finger on a prick

Foley: OW! YOU DAMN PRICK!

Randy Orton then walks into the room getting huge heat.

Foley: Hey I was just talking about Randy, whatt do you want?

Foley continues playing with the cactus.

Orton: You should know what I want Mick, I won the number 2 contendership last Sunday against Rey Mysterio and I want my title shot………..at Wrestlemania 22.

Crowd boos.

Orton: Foley now I know we don’t get along, but you know as much as I that I am the best wrestler on the roster. I am a Legend Killer, and you know it is my destiny to walk out Wrestlemania 22 as the World Heavyweight……..

Foley: DAMN YOU BLOODY PRICK!

Orton looks at Foley like Foley was saying that to him but Foley had caught his finger on another prick of the cactus. Foley stops playing with the cactus and turns to Orton.

Foley: Uh-Hum…….. Carry on, Randy

Orton: As I said , I am the best wrestler on this roster, and the most deserving of a title shot………..

Foley: *Cough* Bullshit *Cough*

The crowd laughs as Orton looks angrily at Foley.

Foley: Oh sorry Randy I thinking I am coming down with a cold, just wait a sec I need to get my medicine.

Foley opens a draw and instead of getting some medicine he pulls out a can of soda and has a drink of it before putting it on his desk.

Foley: Ok so what was it you wanted again?

Orton: Mick I want to have my title shot at Wrestlemania 22, where I will become the World Heavyweight Champion, do I have to say it Mick or have you lost another ear and your just an old deaf washed up has been.

Crowd boos

Foley: Randy I made the number 2 contendership, so that after the number 1 contender has had his title match the number 2 contender will be the next challenger. I didn’t make it Randy so I can give it to you on a silver spoon and you can have the title shot anytime you want. At Wrestlemania 22 it will be Edge v Chris Benoit for the World Heavyweight Title and my decision is final!

Crowd boos

Orton: Mick your making the………………..

Foley: Do you know what, it feels great to be back in Richmond Virginia.

Cheap pop

Orton: Mick shut up and listen to me, you know that I need that title shot at…………..

Foley:Randy I don’t want to talk to you, because quite frankly you’re an asshole.

Crowd pops

Mick: So I am gonna bring out my assistant, now where’s Mr Socko?

Foley goes to his bag and starts searching through it and Orton wants nothing to do with Mr Socko and he storms out of the room looking very angry. Foley pulls out Mr Socko and puts it on his hand and turns around to see that Orton has left the room.

Foley: Haha you always work my smelly friend.

Foley kisses Mr Socko and we then go back to ringside

Cole: Did you hear that, Randy Orton has not received a title shot at Wrestlemania and the Main Event is going to be Edge versus Chris Benoit, great decision by Mick Foley.

Tazz: That’s a disgrace, Foley clearly hates Orton and if it was somebody like the Rock in Randy Orton’s place Foley would of let Rock into the match.

Cole: I don’t think so.

“Children’s music” Eugene’s music hits and he comes out to a little reaction. He comes down smiling and waving to the fans.

“*Spit* I spit in the face of People who don’t wanna be cool” Carlito’s music hits and he comes out to a pretty good reaction from the crowd.

Match 3
Singles Match
Carlito v Eugene​

Summary: Carlito and Eugene put on an entertaining match, with Eugene using some of his comedic moments and hit some of his favourite superstar’s moves. One funny spot saw Eugene as he set him up in the corner with Carlito’s legs spread out wide, and he ran up and kneed Carlito in the balls. He then copied Junkyard Dog doing the headbutt and then went for the Rock Bottom but Carlito elbowed his way out of it and started dominating the match hitting some of his moves which we see every week from him.

Finish: Carlito goes to whip Eugene off the ropes, but Eugene counters it, but Carlito comes back off the ropes with a springboard diving back elbow smash. Carlito then lifted Eugene up and went to hit Eugene with some hard right hands, but Eugene blocked them and then did shaked his finger like Hulk Hogan and pounded away at Carlito against the ropes, he then bounced Carlito off the opposite side and caught him with a big boot. He then bounced off the ropes and hit the Hulk Hogan leg drop. Carlito got up straight away and walked into Eugene who went for the stunner, but Carlito countered it into the back Cracker and hooked the leg picking up the victory.

Winner of the Match Carlito

Cole: What a victory for Carlito, putting on a very impressive performance against Eugene.

Tazz: Well that man stated earlier he wants a title shot for the US Title, and he is going to have to impress Mick Foley to get a chance at that belt.

Cole: Well talking about the US Title, the United States Champion Is standing backstage with Steve Romero.

We go backstage to see the United States Champion JBL standing by Steve Romero

Steve: JBL las…………….

JBL puts his hand to Steve’s mouth and closes his eyes. JBL sucks chants start to fill the arena. JBL starts saying JBL over and over again as though the crowd are cheering for him.

JBL: JBL….JBL….JBL….JBL…JBL..JBL. Stan Romeo or whatever your name is greatness, bows to nobody, and ladies and gentleman, I am greatness personified. I am the greatest United States Champion in the long history of this championship and at No Way Out o showed the Big Show why I am the greatest United States Champion of all time, and why I am a WRESSSTTTLINNGG GOD!

Crowd boos

JBL: You can take a look at the long list of former US Champions. From Sting to Steve Austin to Ric Flair to Bret Hart to Eddie Guerrero to John Cena, not a single one of them can be compared to me in any single way. This championship was created all those years ago so It could be around my waist, I am an American Hero quite Frankly I am America. And all you fans should appreciate me for being the role model that I am, I am the one that all these lowlifes in the arena, for all the people who go around picking money off the floor because they can’t get a job because they are too dumb and too ugly to get a job. I am the one that of these lowlifes look up to, because I make America Look Fantastic.

Crowd Boos

JBL: I make America look great even though towns like Richmond Virginia consistently try to make it look crap.

Crowd Boos

JBL: This place is worse than Mexico for Gods sake. And talking about Mexico I am gonna face a dirty stinky Mexican called Chavo Guerrero, and tonight the American Hero I am, I am gonna kick Chavo Guerrero’s ass straight out of America, where he can go back and eat some Nachos with the other Mexican Midgets in Mexico.

Crowd boos

Steve: OK JBL, are you worried at all if Triple H is in the building tonight. You challenged him to come on Smackdown, and he hasn’t turned up yet but he has stated he will come some time…..

JBL: Well Stan you know the story of Pinocchio right?

Steve: Yes………..How Come?

JBL: Well every time Pinocchio lied his nose grew bigger, and if you haven’t noticed Triple H’s nose keeps on growing so that means he is lying, and by god if anybody can smell what the Rock is cookin it's him look how big his damn nose is!

A few laughs are heard

JBL: He won’t come to Smackdown, he is a spineless Coward. He knows that if he came to Smackdown I would simply tear him apart. HHH is scared of me.

Crowd gives a mixed reaction.

JBL: And who can blame him, because I am a WREESSSSTTTLLINNGGGG GOD!!!

JBL then walks off as we go to Commercial

Commercial Break

When we get back from commercial we see Chavo Guerrero in the centre of the ring with his music playing, and he is getting ready for a big match getting his first ever US Title shot.

“Longhorn” JBL’s music hits and he comes out in his limo to some huge heat. The limo driver steps out and opens a door to the limo and outcomes JBL with his US Title around his waist, he walks to the ring looking very cocky. In one interesting moment JBL pulled out a bottle of water, and stepped onto the apron and did his own impersonation of HHH , spitting it out to the crowd and shouting. JBL laughs at what he just did, and he gets into the ring.

Match 4
United States Championship
JBL v Chavo Guerrero​

Summary: JBL had a very tough fight here, as Chavo Guerrero proved he can go with the big boys putting JBL to the test in what was a good match by the two. Chavo Guerrero nearly surprised JBL on multiple occasions with JBL having to kick out just before 3 each time. JBL dominated the opening stages of the match however nearly picking up the victory after a Spinebuster. Chavo Guerrero got himself back into the match using his speed to surprise JBL on occasions and come close to victory. One impressive spot saw Chavo go for the diving crossbody, only for JBL to catch him in mid air connect with the Fall Away Slam and he went for the cover, but Chavo showed some resilience kicking out at 2. Chavo also nearly picked up the victory after a Tornado DDT off the middle rope, but JBL had to put his foot on the rope at two to kick out.

Finish: Chavo starts firing away at the champion with some hard right hands, JBL saves himself however after a rake to the eyes of the challenger. JBL then whips Chavo off the ropes, but Chavo explodes back off them with a tilt a whirl head scissors. JBL immediately gets up and walks into an armdrag takedown followed by a dropkick from Guerrero. Chavo then sets up JBL and hits a suplex, he then twirls around still holding onto JBL taking a book out of his uncle Eddie’s book and gets him up and finishes off the three amigos. Chavo then climbs up onto the top rope, he taunts to the crowd getting a big pop and he goes for the Frog Splash but JBL gets his knee’s up! Both men then get onto their feet and JBL bounces off the ropes and nails him with the Clothesline From Hell. JBL hooks the leg 1……….2……….JBL lifts Chavo’s shoulders off the mat and tells the referee he isn’t finished yet. He lifts Chavo up and places Chavo’s head between his legs and then he hooks Chavo’s arms. JBL takes a move out of Triple H’s book as he hits the Pedigree onto Guerrero sending a message to HHH. He then hooks the leg and picks up the three count to retain his title.

Winner of the Match and Still US Champion JBL.

Cole: What a win for JBL, and it looks like he has his focus on Triple H.

Tazz: Now that’s a message to send to HHH, he beat Chavo Guerrero with Triple H’s finisher the Pedigree and I think JBL is trying to piss Triple H off as much as he can and try and lure him onto Smackdown.

Cole: Well that’s the way it seems but backstage Josh Matthews is standing by Rey Mysterio

We go backstage to see Josh Matthews standing by Rey Mysterio

Josh: Rey Mysterui(Crowd pops)…………….Last Sunday you faced Randy Orton in the number 2 contendership match, which saw Kurt Angle interfere and cost you the match. And then this week on Monday Night Raw, Kurt Angle challenged you to a match at Wrestlemania. What is your reply to Angle’s challenge?

Rey: Do you know Holmes, I expected Kurt Angle to get himself involved at No Way out. I cost him his match on Raw, so knowing the man Kurt Angle is I knew he would come back and attack me from behind and costing me a title match. But Kurt you won’t be able to attack me from behind at Wrestlemania 22, because I accept your challenge.

Crowd pops

Rey: Kurt Angle I will face you at Wrestlemania 22, Kurt I have beaten you before and in 5 weeks time I will beat you again. See you at Wrestlemania Kurt.

Rey Mysterio walks off

Cole: What a match this is going to be! At Wrestlemania 22 two of the most finest wrestlers in the business today will collide as Rey Mysterio faces Kurt Angle!

Tazz: That is going to be a blockbuster of a match Cole, could very well steal the show.

Cole: Well folkos after the break, we have the main event as Rock takes on Mike Awesome stay tuned folks.

Commercial Break

“Longhorn” Mike Awesome’s music hits and he comes down to the ring, not looking two good after being choke slammed by Awesome earlier on in the show, but still looks confident ahead of this match.

“If Ya Smelllllll” The Rock’s music hits and he comes out to a thunderous ovation from the crowd. He comes down to the ring and salutes the crowd on each corner before quickly warming himself up before this big test of a match.

Match 5
Singles Match
Mike Awesome v The Rock​

Summary: This wasn’t the time for Mike Awesome to face the Rock after suffering a chokeslam from the Big Show earlier on in the show. This was a solid enough main event and despite the injuries suffered by the Giant earlier on in the evening Awesome put on a good enough effort against Rock. After a back and forth opening few minutes Mike Awesome started to take control of the Rock using his power advantage over Rock to his favour nearly beating the Rock on several occasions, his closet came after a tilt a whirl backbreaker with the Rock kicking out just as the ref was about to say three. The Rock got himself back into the match after catching Mike Awesome of the ropes with a belly to belly overhead suplex. The Rock closest chance came after a float over DDT but Awesome showed his resilience kicking out at 2. The two men fought it out to the outside, and Sharmell came running down and distracted the ref which allowed Mike Awesome to nail The Rock with a TV monitor from the announce table regaining him the advantage in this match.

Finish: Mike Awesome gets Rock onto his shoulders and he goes for the running powerslam but Rock counters it by sliding off his shoulders and pushing Awesome shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Rock then turns Awesome around and starts firing away at him with some hard right hands and takes him down with a spit punch. Rock then whips Awesome off the ropes, he goes to catch him with his spinebuster, but Awesome uses his strength to keep himself on the mat and he drops Rock with a DDT. He hooks the leg 1…………2……..Kickout by Rock. Awesome picks up Rock and sets him up for a suplex, he gets him up in the air but Rock slides behind and pushes Awesome against the ropes, Awesome tries to explode off them with a clothesline but Rock ducks and sets him up for the Rock Bottom but Awesome blocks it by elbowing Rock in the head. Rock staggers around the ring, before walking into Mike Awesome who kicks him in the mid section and sets him up for the Awesome Bomb, but Rock grabs Awesome’s legs and takes the big men down by them and he locks on the Sharpshooter. Awesome tries to crawl to the ropes, but Rock pulls him back to the centre of the ring, and eventually Mike Awesome taps out!

Winner of the Match the Rock

After the match the Rock starts celebrating his huge victory, he climbs onto the middle turnbuckle and taunts to the crowd raising his arm in the air. But then he is attacked from behind with some right hands, they don’t affect Rock one bit however and he turns around to see DAVAIRI!! Davairi looks scared as Rock starts walking towards him and he quickly scurries out of the ring just as the Rock was about to attack him. Rock then follows him out the ring and chases him all the way down the ramp, and Davairi leads him straight into a STEEL CHAIR SHOT BY MUHAMMED HASSAN! Hassan then hits another chair shot to Rock over the head taking him down and busting the Rock wide open. Hassan then continues to smash the steel chair over the throat of the Rock as Davairi tells Hassan to hit Rock more in Arabic as blood pours down the face of Rock. Referee’s and road agents try to take Hassan away but he hits a few of them with a chair causing the rest to back away. Hassan then digs the chair into the throat of Rock before dropping the chair as the crowd give Hassan some huge heat. It looks like Hassan has stopped his attack, but he goes straight after Rock again and locks on the Camel Clutch onto Rock on the ramp. The referee’s and road agents try to get Hassan to break it, but he keeps it on for about 40 seconds before letting go of Rock and walking down to the back with Davairi looking very happy about the damage he has just caused as stretches are brought onto the ramp as the bloody Rock is left unconscious on the ramp.

Commercial Break

When we get back from commercial we see The Ring set up for a contract signing, and Mick Foley is already standing in the ring.

Foley: In 5 weeks time, it is Wrestlemania 22. And it feels great for it to be my first Wrestlemania as a General Manager, and again just like it feels great to be back in Richmond Virginia!

Cheap pop

Foley: Yeah! And the main event at Wrestlemania has been made officially, as Edge will put his World Heavyweight Title on the line against Edge.

Crowd pops for the match

Foley: And now I would like to bring out the Royal Rumble winner, the challenger Chris Benoit!

“Whatever” Chris Benoit’s music hits and he comes out to a thunderous ovation He gets into the ring and taunts to the fans at each corner as Foley puts the mic to his mouth.

Foley: Welcome Chris…………….and NOW I would like to introduce you to the World Heavyweight Champion Edgggggeeee!

“Metalingus” Edge’s music hits and Edge comes out with Lita to thunderous boos. He gets in the ring and locks eyes with Benoit. He then takes a mic as we see Foley sitting on the top rope and start eating popcorn.

Edge: Chris Benoit…………….So you are my Wrestlemania opponent huh. Well let me congratulate you Chris, you have proved everybody wrong by winning the Royal Rumble and becoming the number one contender, and at Wrestlemania I am sure we are going to have a great match. But Chris you have a chance to make a dream come true, but let me tell you this Chris I am gonna make sure that stays a dream because at Wrestlemania I will be walking in the World Heavyweight Champion, and I GUARENTEE THAT I WILL WALK OUT THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Crowd boos

Edge: Chris you don’t match up to me in any way, in any way. I am the greatest athlete on this show, I have consistently stole the show for the last year. In the last year I have beaten Matt Hardy, Kane, Rey Mysterio, The Rock and Batista, and what have you done. Oh yes you have lost on countless occasions and…………….well actually that’s all I seem to remember so that basically says it all.

Crowd boos.

Edge: Chris you should retire now before you become somebody like Barry Horowitz and the Brooklyn Brawler, an overweight ugly can’t win if it was to save his life piece of Crap.

Crowd Boos

Edge: Chris honestly I have had the upmost respect for you, but face it you CAN’T BEAT ME! That’s why your on the brink of breakdown right already. You know you don’t matchup to me in any way. So I have one suggestion for ya, take this one opportunity and walk away, because I promise it’s your only chance to back way Chris there’s no hiding from me come Wrestlemania. I will embarrass you in front of your family, your friends, the millions of people watching the show world wide at Wrestlemania, if you sign that contract I will FINISH YOU CHRIS! Well Chris you know me as the Rated R Superstar, but if you sign that contract I will make you the Rated D Superstar, and do you know what the D Means Chris? It means Rated DEAD SUPERSTAR!

The Crowd boos

Benoit: You have had your say and here’s mine. I’m not backing away from you Edge, I’m not backing away from a coward like you, a pathetic excuse for a champion, a man who knows that he is gonna get beaten at Wrestlemania so he tries to make me back out of it so he can keep hold of the title. Well that’s not going to happen, because two years ago I fulfilled my destiny, I became World Champion at Wrestlemania and that was the best moment in my career. I wouldn’t swap that moment for anything, but on 2nd of April 2006I am going to beat that moment, as I will once again fulfil my destiny, and that is to become the World Heavyweight Champion. And Edge I dare you to try and PROVE ME WRONG!

The crowd pops as Benoit and Edge go face to face and lock eyes as Foley finally notices that they have finished talking and he drops his popcorn and picks up his mic.

Foley: OK, Edge you may sign the contract first.

Foley puts the contract onto the table as Edge and Benoit sit down. Edge signs the contract first, while not even looking at the contract but instead at Chris Benoit who doesn’t take an eye off Edge. Edge then slides it into the hands of Chris Benoit. Benoit picks up the contract and is about to sign it when………..

“Burn in my Light” Randy Orton’s music hits and Benoit gets out of his seat and looks around for Orton to appear. Orton comes out of nowhere and drops Benoit with the RKO!

Orton then slowly walks back down the ramp still looking very angry after not being allowed in the title match he starts shouting at Foley telling him he is gonna get the title shot at Wrestlemania and there is no stopping him. Foley helps up Benoit to his feet as Edge laughs with Lita pointing at Benoit. Benoit then pushes Foley and picks his mic up.

Benoit: Randy Orton you want a title shot, well do you know what I want you in that main event, not for your own sake but so I can kick your ass. You can attack me from behind all you like, but at Wrestlemania 22 I am planning to prove why I am the greatest technical wrestler in the WWE, as I promise either you or Edge I will make you squeal and beg for Mercy as I get you in the Crippler Crossface and make you tap out to become the World Heavyweight Champion. So Foley you put Orton in the match, so I can give him a deserved ass kicking at Wrestlemania

The crowd pops as Orton smiles and tells Foley to make it official. Foley looks pretty pissed with having to say this but he eventually starts speaking.

Foley: Well Benoit, if you want to make your chance of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion a whole lot harder, you can have it your way, the Main Event at Wrestlemania 22 will be EDGE VERSUS CHRIS BENOIT V RANDY ORTON FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!

Mixed reaction for putting Orton in the main event as Orton shouts Yes to himself.

Foley: And Orton to make sure no crap comes from you I am going to be at ringside to make sure you don’t cheat your way to victory. And that decision is Final!!

Crowd pops about that as Orton doesn’t look too happy about Foley having to be at ringside at Wrestlemania as we see Edge shouting and ranting that he has to go through two people at Wrestlemania.

Benoit: And Orton I have given you what you want, give me what I want and that is your ass in this ring right now!!

Orton has a quick think, before slowly making his way down to the ring as Benoit looks like he is ready for a fight. Orton climbs onto the apron, and Benoit runs to attack him, but he is clobbered from behind by a hard right hand by Edge. Orton sees the opportunity and he joins in with attacking Benoit. They whip him off the ropes and attempt to catch him with a double clothesline but Benoit ducks and comes back off the opposite side of the ropes with a clothesline to both men. Benoit starts to clean house as he throws chops and German Superlexes at both men. Benoit then tosses Edge to the outside before rolling Randy Orton onto the contract table, Benoit climbs up to the top rope and gets revenge on Orton hitting a diving body splash off the top to Orton through the table. Benoit then slowly gets up holding onto his ribs as we see Edge get into the ring and signal to hit Benoit with a Spear. Edge runs up but Benoit catches him and takes him down and locks on the Crippler Crossface. Edge tries to get out of it but Benoit doesn’t let him have a chance of getting to the ropes and for the second time this week Benoit proves he can beat Edge as Edge taps out to the Crossface. Benoit then lets go of Edge and signs the contract before throwing it at Edge, he then picks up the World Heavyweight Title and starts taunting with it, as Smackdown finishes the same way as No Way Out with Benoit on top.

The WWE Logo is shown and Smackdown fades to Black

Current Wrestlemania 22 Card

World Heavyweight Championship Edge v Chris Benoit v Randy Orton

Kurt Angle v Rey Mysterio

#662 ·

Pity this was a recapped PPV, it could have been better but it's alright. Sorry for the lateness, so I think I'll just say, great PPV man. Batista getting screwed once again will probably lead to a Lesnar/Batista feud, which could be good. Edge vs Benoit is set for Mania, and that could be terrific if written right. I like the tag title picture as it will probably only get better going into Mania. Kane! That was a shocker, a Kane/Big Show feud could be good. I hope it's booked well though. Glad to see The Rock win in a great match. Orton winning over Mysterio because of Angle was great, a Mysterio/Angle feud could be great. Solid show kane01.

#665 ·

A little disappointed you hadn’t commented on COTC yet. However, I know you’ve given reviews and thoughts on every bit I’ve posted since my comeback, and have probably been busy, or haven’t even noticed its up. So just know it’s up, as is the build up to SNME, which I will post results for either late tonight, or late tomorrow.

Now onto your Raw review as promised, and it feels good to read your thread again. It was always one of my favs, and I am sure its still one of the best. And how fitting that you, Wolfy and I are all building to Mania currently. Makes for excitement and anticipation like I’ve never felt in BTB.

Monday Night Raw-Feb. 20th

Despite being recapped, the Highlight Reel looked to be good. I agree that many fans would still cheer Austin, and if the buildup between he and Cena stays realistic, many of the fans ought to be booing Cena as well. It should be a situation where both men will own about 50% of the crowd, despite who is heel or face. Spot on character for the cocky WWE Champion, and funny avoidance of the obvious important issue by Y2J as well. Austin is one of the biggest stars ever, and it will be interesting to see the rest of this buildup, and the fallout, from the sure to be match between he and Cena at WrestleMania.

I must say, as I think I’ve told you before, I really wish you would space longer paragraphs like that out a little more. But whatever.

Jericho remains on commentary, which with him as WWE Champion watching a tournament unfold to gain him a challenger, would be gold. Pretty lousy finish to Hassan-Christian, but on a Raw and in a tourney like this, that can be okay. Allows the Captain to move on, whilst Hassan is able to save face a bit. Christian’s talking piece was short, and summarized, its hard to judge it, other than he puts himself over. He wants to go to Mania, and I want him to go to Mania, which I am sure doesn’t surprise you.

Hopefully Bret Hart makes a huge stand, accepting the challenge on his own. Otherwise I am afraid it would seem too much like Angle making Hart fight him in Wolfy’s thread. You don’t need two situations like that’s, despite the fact that HBK and Hart have substantial history. Hart should hate HBK enough at this point to accept on his own. Nice to see HHH & HBK getting along again as well. Triple H vs. JBL…? Why didn’t I think of that…? ;)

Nice to see Helms shed the fat boy. Looking for big things to come from Greg.

Nice mixed tag scenario. I like both teams, and I love Mickie and Trish. Oops, did I say Mickie? Anyway, I can’t wait to see where you go from here, and I hope Punked for Kash win the belts back soon, or at least by Mania.

Stern words from RVD, almost heelish. I am not sure if he’s the man to win the Tourney though. The interview had a few nice hints towards him being the man, with talk of his career being completed and what not. I don’t know though. Could it be RVD vs. Christian vs. Y2J? That would own.

AJ loses to HBK, as he should have, in what looked to be a great match, with one sick finish. HBK loses next week to Christian when Bret decides to put his crybaby personality to rest, and take a stand against HBK. Shelton vs. AJ should be phenomenal too.

Causing a rival to lose in something like a title contention tourney is a great way to set up a match. Rey vs. Angle, one on one, has all the makings of a classic Mania showdown. The challenge is out, and I am sure Rey will accept.

Triple H wins, as expected. Good showing for Hardy as well. Triple H will only last as long as JBL lets him in the tourney, which may be all the way to the finals, though I have a feeling he’ll cost him his semifinal match.

Helms may be in line for an IC title match, maybe at Mania if he’s pushed to heaven from now until then.

Hassan as his typical self. Nice to see Bischoff tell him to shut up and what not. Not quite sure what to make of it, other than I think I read somewhere he would be, or was building towards a match with the Rock. That could be decent if built right.

Meh, Master beats Haas.

Shelton seems confident. Good for him, and lets hope he takes the IC Title off of Styles. For some reason though, I doubt it, with Helms seeming ready for a heel push at the belt. Perhaps a MITB match for the IC belt and the contract to come…? As of tonight it could be AJ, Helms, Shelton, Masters, even Haas, and maybe Hardy? That would own for sure.

Well, I was wrong about RVD in a triple threat, which is okay. Taker vs. Jericho at Mania for the title...? Could be interesting since they’ve never met at Mania, and to my knowledge, I don’t think they’ve ever had a program worth speaking of, if ever one at all. And it’s been almost ten years since Taker won the belt at Mania. Although, you realize there is really know way to create the feeling that Taker will lose, thus no way to create the feeling of the champion retaining, therefore no way to create a true “anything can happen” feeling in that match. And if it goes last, it may be a bit of a let down as Main Event. This is of course, considering that is the match you have in mind, which it may well not be. Maybe RVD snaps, and goes after Taker, costing him, and fighting him at Mania. Of course, it could go many ways.

Overall for a recap, this was a good show, but as you should know, it was not close to your best. However, big things seem to be on the way for Mania. This was that show where things were on the verge, with no Mania feuds boiling yet, but some beginning to bubble. And I must say it felt like many of the more exciting segments happend earlier in the night, leaving the second hour a bit sluggish. Nonetheless, I am looking forward to seeing where you go from here Forever-Delayed.

Kane01, I will get you a SD! Review sometime in the next few days.

#670 ·

Kane01, I know I owe you several reviews and I'll start with this SD. Should be up sooner than later.

#671 ·

ORRY'S Smackdown Review

Batista/Brock Segment:
Great way to open the show with a solid promo between these two. The intensity and hatred was there, and after Batista's attack, I think Brock may accept the match sooner rather than later.

Christopher Daniels vs. Frankie Kazarian: Great opening contest between two talkented cruiserweights, with the Mexicools attacking Daniels to cause the DQ. We then have a huge brawl ensure, and I am very much into all of these respective feuds at the moment.

Carlito/Kennedy Promo: Very funny promo, an entertaining read, and now I can't wait to see how you continue to build this feud towards Mania. A match between the two would be awesome!

Kane vs. Booker T: Kane picks up a big win over one half of the tag champs, and hopefully he and Show will take the belts off Booker and Awesome, whom I am still not into as a team.

Foley/Orton Segment: Great segment, awesome mate, with both guys written in character tremendously well. Foley refuses Orton's claims, but I think the Legend Killer will find away to get himself into the match.

Carlito vs. Eugene: Carlito picks up the obvious win over Eugene, recovering from his loss to Benoit last night.

JBL Promo: Good promo from Layfield, dissing the Game and hyping himself up. The feud continues, and I am very into it at this point.

JBL vs. Chavo: JBL continues his streak of wins, downing Chavo in a great match. I have a feeling he will drop the strap before Mania, maybe to Carlito or Kennedy?

Rey Mysterio Promo: Very standard promo from Rey, and now Angle/Mysterio is official! I can't wait!

The Rock vs. Mike Awesome:
Rocky picks up the obvious woin over Awesome, and is looking good until Hassan attacks!!! This should be a great feud, and I can't wait to see how this all unfolds!

Contract Signing: Good signing, and a great way to get Orton into the main event, attacking the Wolverine. Hopefully Benoit can pulll out the win at WM, but I have a funny feeling Orton might do it- I damn siure hope not:)

Overall: Great show, an awesome read. The road to Wrestlemaina is in full flight, and the feuds are developing nicely. 9/10

#672 ·

Intense start to the show, with Batista and Lesnar getting right back into the groove of their feud, after bubbling under for a month or two. The attack from Batista should be enough for Lesnar to accept the match for WM.

As always, good choice for an opener, with cruiserweight action. Daniels holding his own with Kazarian is excellent, and the aftermath has me pondering some sort of six man tag match in the next week or two.

Decent enough Kennedy - Carlito showdown, more in character this week. Both men hinting at a United States Title run is interesting, but makes sense, with JBL needing to drop the belt in order to concentrate on Triple H, and allows Carlito and Kennedy something to fight over.

Hopefully you dont drag out the inevitable Big Slow / Lame vs Bore-ker T / Mike Awful match up, as it's a match I'd pay not to see at Wrestle Mania. Hopefully that feud is wrapped up long before the PPV.

Really enjoyed the Foley - Orton promo in Foleys office, with Mick being his usual geeky, funny self. Orton frustrated with Foley once more, and I'm still not quite sure where Orton will be headed for WM - either a match with Foley, or added to the title match. Personally, I'd rather see Orton vs Foley.

Decent enough win for Carlito over Eugene, whom I'd forgotten was still in this thread. Bring back his team with Heidenreich!!!

Excellent JBL promo, but wavered for a bit though when he was talking about making America look great. One thing that really irritates me though in any thread, and actually, this is the second thread I've mentioned this in this week - When doing promos, type Triple H in full. JBL wouldnt say HHH, and it throws me off every time I see in in a promo.

Nice touch from Layfield, mimicking the move set of Triple H, to pick up his win over Chavo. Surely Triple H is set to invade Smackdown at some point??

Short and sweet from Mysterio - maybe a little too short though - to accept the challenge of Kurt Angle, and finally we have an official match set for Wrestle Mania.

And, as expected, we get one Raw invasion this evening, with Hassan making good on his word about making an impact to get on Wrestle Mania, with a savage assault on The Rock. This will likely be the match that cements Hassan in the top tier of the company, and although I hate the guy as a wrestler, FD has pushed him brilliantly.

Would've preferred a one on one match in the Wrestle Mania main event, as I'm a firm beleiver that the Royal Rumble winner (unless via controversy) gets a one on one title shot, end of story. No doubt the triple threat match will be great, but in this thread, there have been so many triple threat matches, albeit the majority from Raw, that it's also a tired match to have. Promo was decent, but I'm still left a little sour that Randy Orton wormed his way into the Wrestle Mania main event.

#673 ·

ddmrko reviews Kane01's SmackDown!

Batista/Brock Segment: Good opening segment between Batista and Brock. Good intensity and the video package really helped me catch up on the feud. The only problem was that Brock's last name is spelled Lesnar NOT Lesner.

Christopher Daniels vs. Frankie Kazarian: Good opening match and it makes me wonder about possibly bringing in TNA talent for my BTB (Cheap plug: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko). Good match even with the non-finish.

Carlito/Kennedy Promo: Effective and hilarious promo. Looking forward to a program between these two.

Kane vs. Booker T: Kane picks up the win in a pretty decent match. Not a Kane fan but the Booker/Awesome-Show/Kane feud is looking pretty good.

Foley/Orton Segment: Good little back and forth between Orton and Foley. It sounds like Orton wont be getting his Title match.

Carlito vs. Eugene: Good win for Carlito to regain some of his heat.

JBL Promo: Great promo from the awesome JBL. The last time I read a JBL promo from you it was awesome. This one is no different. Great stuff from Bradshaw and I can't wait until he takes on HHH.

JBL vs. Chavo: JBL uses The Pedigree to put Chavo away. AWESOME stuff. The HHH-JBL feud is looking awesome but I think JBL needs to drop the strap.

Rey Mysterio Promo: Decent promo. Nothing special but good enough.

The Rock vs. Mike Awesome: Rocky picks up win over Awesome but is attacked by Hassan. Hassan vs. Rock at WM. I like it!

Contract Signing: Good contract signing and the Orton attack was good. The only problem I had was the fact that Foley could've made Orton vs. Benoit for next week or at a later date and not necessarily added Orton to Mania. Good closing though.

Overall: Good show and I'm liking this thread more and more. 8.5/10

#674 ·

FD, since your RAW was in recap, I figure I'll review your next RAW. I hate reviewing recapped things (except PPVs, which I'm still working on Kane01) since it's hard to give comments on how to improve and what was good, ya know? So, don't worry, I know I owe you a review and you'll receive one with your next full RAW. Although I did like the booking decisions in the tournament, and since my picks are out (mostly) I have no idea who'll win...most likely Christian or Taker at this point.

SmackDown Review:

Opening segment- Really solid segment with Batista attacking Lesnar, good way to rekindle their feud after being dormant for some time and setting it up for WM, which Lesnar will obviously accept. Should be a nice feud, not very special or interesting but enough to keep the readers interested. Nice way to open the show

Kazarian vs Daniels- I love you opening with crusierweight matches, as they're always fun to read from you and are great from a booking standpoint. Solid match that looked like Daniels would pick up the win, but sadly the interference ends it. XXX vs Mexicools feud is pretty simple, but effective and could produce an awesome cruiserweight tag match at WM if played out right. I'm liking the match and loving where the feud could lead to.

Kennedy/Carlito segment- Better than the other weeks, keeping it a nice length and having them more in character. These two are definitely going at it at WM which'll be awesome, and I'm liking the feud so far since it's producing some pretty funny promos (including this one, really entertaining to read). And since JBL looks like he's dropping the belt to face HHH, one of them could get it in a triple threat match and not pin the champ. I'd love for them to fight over the belt at WM...awesome feud with many possibilites, and a good segment.

Kane vs Booker- Meh, decent match but the feud doesn't do much for me. Kane/Show are probably capturing the tag belts at WM from these two, and it's a solid feud to give the tag champs something to do, but nothing too big or interesting. Just keep their match short and I'll be happy. Other than that, great booking to continue their feud and smart job not giving them too much time.

Orton/Foley segment- One of the few segments with Foley involved I like from you, as Foley usually comes off mentally retarded instead of funny, but here he was funny and entertaining, "You prick!", classic. Pretty good segment with Orton making it clear he wants the belt, which I feel will lead to a triple threat main event at WM....what a surprise :(

Carito vs Eugene- Squash of the night, Carlito wins, I mark out in happiness, everyone wins.

JBL promo- Awesome promo from JBL, laying into HHH with some really funny (and somewhat true) insults, continuing their feud. Can't wait for these two to go head to head, and I hope the promos remain gold throughout the entire thing, could make it that much more entertaining.

JBL vs Chavo- Sad to see Chavo as nothing more than a midcard jobber, but great to see JBL win the match...using HHH's moves! I always have loved hyping a feud like that, since it's just a really deep insult, stealing someones material. JBL is clearly on top right now, so I can't wait to see what HHH does as a rebuttle. Loving the feud, and a solid match to continue it.

Mysterio promo- Short, sweet, to the point, the match is set with Angle. Possibly my favorite feud in this thread at the moment, loving the build up and the intensity, should be a classic WM match. Nice job keeping it short as well.

Rocky vs Awesome- Nothing special, and seemed out of place, giving Rocky another good win to keep him strong which is nice...but Hassan attacks! Yes! Hassan/Rocky could be a great feud if you do it right (which you will, of course) and I really want to see these two square off. Interesting to see why Hassan did it on the next RAW, and this is my new most anticipated match, simply because their styles clash so well.

Contract signing segment- WOW! One of the greatest segments from you in weeks...no, months! Edge and Benoit pefectly in character, hyping themselves and their match greatly as they sign the contract...but I'm pissed how Orton got in. He attacks them so Foley sets it as a triple threat? Ew, everyone's doing a triple threat, and this seemed like a bland way to set it up...a simple attack. Oh well....redeem yourself by having Benoit win!

Overall- 9/10. One of your better shows lately, really showing improvement in the promo department that was lacking lately, and you set everything up nicely for WM, laying out the feuds and making us wonder how they'll progress. Hopefully there are some twists and turns, since right now it's just really generic and bland, but WM is shaping up to be really great. Oh, and as always, the matches are awesome for being slightly recapped on a televised show, always fun to read. Keep up the great shows like this one!

#675 ·

[I'm pretty behind, just catching up.]

No Way Out Review

Triple X vs. Mexicools - I would suspect this was a great opener, especially with these fast-paced cruiserweights. Good to see Triple X win, which gives them a push for the tag title, I presume.

Cabinet Promo - I could actually see this promo in my head, with JBL being brave/wimpy at the same time at the thought of Triple H turning up. I suspect Triple H will turn up, and cost JBL his match somehow.

London vs. Kidman - Cruiserweight tag match to cruiserweight title contender match. Great finish with the hurracanrana into a powerbomb. So London vs. Kazarian in the future?

Cabinet vs. Dudleys - Sounded like a very vicious, and violent match with many spots. Not too happy about the Cabinet retaining as I thought that they would lose it all. What does the future hold for the Cabinet now? Cabinet vs. Triple X? :D

Edge/Orton Promo - Great little interaction between these two, and I quite possibly see a feud between the two ready for Wrestlemania. It would be a great match, and this could foreshadow it.

JBL vs. Show - JBL's cabinet shows up, only to have Kane come to ringside, and take them all out. JBL wins after using the brass knucks. So, no downfall/destruction of The Cabinet, but nonetheless, great match.

Rock Promo - Sounded like one of his typical promos. Josh singing sounded quite funny though. I'm predicting The Rock will pick up the "w" in his match with Kennedy.

Beniot vs. Carlito - I would suspect this would be a MOTN candidate, just because of the competitors. Beniot wins, which is right because he's the Royal Rumble winner, and needs momentum going into his WHC match.

Lesnar Segment - Lesnar takes a seat, which further makes me believe that Lesnar will interfere later on with Batista. Reminds me of Goldberg's storyline a few years ago at No Way Out.

The Rock vs. Kennedy - Well, Kennedy's streak had to end sometime. Plus, two straight losts to The Rock, doesn't really go well. Glad The Rock won, but really got Kennedy over during their feud.

Rey vs. Orton - Angle screws Rey, and the possibility of Angle vs. Rey at WM is more evident here. Orton wins, which is good, kind of what I expected, as he needs somewhat a push to the main event.

Edge vs. Batista - I don't think Lesnar would just sit down after destroying Batista, I think he would leave the arena. Anyways, Lesnar screws Batista, Edge wins. Orton RKOs Edge, only to have Beniot come in and give Orton the crossface. Beniot stands tall with the HW title.

Overall - I saw everything from this PPV picture perfect in my head. Your booking is great, with all the ideas, and such. Can't really give you an overall score for a recapped PPV, but from what I read, it was great.

Raw Review

Highlight Reel - For a recap, it sounded good. I don't know why you trashed Christian in particular in Jericho's list, but it may be a clue that Christian might win the tourney. Austin is heel, which I kind of remember now. Cena's coming back, I'm sure of it, on his "burial".

Christian vs. Hassan - Christian beats Hassan, which doesn't please Jericho, I'm sure. Christian then confronts Jericho, and talks a bit of smack about him as well, and I'm really starting to believe it'll be Christian/Jericho at Wrestlemania.

"DX" - Well, Shawn and HHH are talking, and according to your news, there could possibly be a DX reunion, which looks evident here. Good little recapped promo, which updated on HBK's challenge to Hart, and Triple's trip to SD!

Trish/Punk vs. Chris/Laree - Before this Helms cut a promo, and I really like that he's Helms, not a super hero. He's more of a better heel, and I enjoy his wrestling much more. Trish and PFK win, which upsets the Teachers, and gets them in line for a push for the titles, which is good, but I've seen it already.

HBK/Styles - I actually wanted Styles to win, but it's booked right as Styles has to deal with Shelton, and HBK will probably go on in the tourney with Hart's music playing over and over again. Then unexpectedly, Hart will appear. I'm so sure of it, that I could explode.

Angle Promo - Challenges Rey to a match at Wrestlemania. Saw this coming a mile away, well, anyone could, as they've been messing each other up lately.

Triple H vs. Hardy - Yeah, Triple H wins, but I doubt he'll win the tourney as he has a thing going on with JBL. Good win though, which put Hardy over a little bit.

Helms vs. Rosey - As expected. Helms challenging for the IC title is great. I expected him to be up there, instead of for the cruiserweight title. His wrestling skills are great.

Hassan/Bischoff - The card sounds stacked already, but Hassan wants to make his way into the card as well? Wow, huge card. Not a lot of title matches, I presume, or will Hassan be in the MITB match. Hmmm...

Masters vs. Haas - I actually wanted Haas to win, but Masters winning is a great choice. Still looks strong as ever with the Masterlock. I don't expect him to win the tourney.

Shelton Promo - Shelton vs. Styles will be a classic, and I hope they prolong this until Mania, where I possibly could read a full match between the two. [/sucking up] :D

Taker vs. RVD - Well, after the promo from him earlier, I thought he would have won, but Taker wins, and I really think Taker will "take" this tourney, if not Christian.

Overall - For a recapped show, it was pretty darn good, screw that, it was amazing. I think it was stuffed though. Too many matches, and a good amount of promos.

Smackdown Review

Lesnar/Batista Promo - Well, this promo was okay. Better than others I've read of yours. Both lack in mic skills, so this promo is probably right the way it is. Nice to see Batista get the better of things after all the abuse he went through.

Daniels vs. Kazarian - Some cruiserweight action to start off the show, nice. It was good until the Mexicools interfered. Are Triple X and the Mexicools still going at it? I thought there would be new things for each team after NWO. Tons of cruiserweights in there now, its confusing. Kidman still wants Kazarian's title, even after helping Kaz attack London. Chavo is a face, and helps out Triple X and London.

Kennedy/Carlito Promo - Too many Mister Kennedy...Kennedy, especially the one at the end. He was pissed, no? He shouldn't have done the last one. Kennedy part was pretty off, same kinda goes for Carlito's part. Overall, an okay promo. I definitely see these two colliding, maybe at the MITB? If there is one.

Kane vs. Booker - Great match here. I definitely see Kane/Big Show vs. The Cabinet for the tag titles, as you made it evident of a possibility after the match.

Foley/Orton Promo - Another okay problem, with its downfalls. I really wanted to see Orton inserted into the Edge/Beniot title, but that's most likely not happening now. Anyways, Orton looks to be out of a WM match right now, and Foley keeps on being a prick, so we could see something.

Carlito vs. Eugene - Impressive? Not really. Eugene is a basic jobber, so it's usual. Carlito has got to pick it up a notch to be impressing.

JBL Promo - Good promo. He got himself over, was being an asshole, and was basically in character. He also mentions Triple H, which is good, because it tells the readers, not just Triple H is thinking about the match.

JBL vs. Chavo - JBL sends a message to Triple H at Chavo's expense as he uses the Pedigree. I thought this feud was moving on really slowly, but this might speed it up.

Rey Promo - Short, and straight forward. Rey vs. Angle will be good, I can bank on it.

The Rock vs. Awesome - Good match. Awesome gets himself over, which is good, cause he's the tag champ. The aftermath was good with with Hassan making an impact. WM is already stacked, and now with a possibility of The Rock vs. Hassan now. Just wow.

Final Segment - Well, it's now a three way as I kind of expected. K, not really. Kind of ending I expected as well. This segment/promo was definitely the better of the night. I like how Beniot got the best of things at the end, and he raised the title to end the show. Foreshadowing something?...

Overall - From reading your promos, I can tell they're getting better, well, better from the last show's promos. Matches were great, along with booking. I'm really looking forward to WM, as it has tons of dream matches/great matches in store. Only problem I saw, was the promos, which were still good. 8.5/10

[Finally caught up. This took me about an hour and a half, mainly because I was eating for the first part. Well, WM is coming up soon, and you can expect a review from me. I'm slowly getting into this thread. Also, you guys work fast. From NWO to this show, was 6 days. That means 3 shows in 6 days. :shocked: ]

#677 ·

RAW should be spectacular, and you'll have a review from me. PPV-quality matches in HBK/Christian and Taker/HHH, huge matches right there. Also, the funeral for Cena's career, in Cena's hometown no less, should be really greay. This is a RAW that cannot be missed.

#678 · (Edited)

Firstly thanks for all of the reviews i will try get them back as soon as possible, but mind you i am feeling ill at the moment so it might take a while for me to post them, also my next Smackdown might have to be a recap as i have not started it yet, and if i still feel crap by Saturday i will just post a recap. Raw looks to be a great show FD, wll try get a review up when i can.

#684 ·

Just before i post the show, i just thought i'd mention that i personally feel that this is the best Raw that i have ever written, and is possibly one of the best 2 hours that you could see, with it being non-stop action throughout the show. Hope you all like it, as i think this show is excellent

WWE RAW – February 27th

The pyro goes off and Raw is on the air, and the crowd are going wild, as one of the biggest Raw’s of the year is about to begin. JR and the King welcome us to the show, and they run down the main action for tonight, with the funeral for John Cena’s career, and the two semi final matches in HHH vs. The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels vs. Christian.

Then, *I Am* hits, and out comes AJ Styles to a nice pop from the crowd as we are going to open the show with an Intercontinental Title match

Then, *Aint no stopping me now* hits, and Shelton Benjamin comes out to quite a bit of heat to challenge fro the title, and he comes down in a cocky fashion, convinced he can get the win and the title tonight

Match 1 – AJ Styles © vs. Shelton Benjamin – Intercontinental Title

Summary – The first half of the match is a very exciting opening to Raw with their being constant high spots, with both men doing all they can do eliminate the other and to get the title. AJ nails the shooting star off the top rope to Shelton on the outside for instance, and Shelton hits a sunset flip off the apron to AJ. AJ almost gets the 3 with the pele kick, but Shelton gets a foot on the ropes, and then he goes for the suplex, only to have Shelton counter with the neckbreaker. Shelton then goes for the stinger splash, but he gets the referee instead, knocking him down and out. AJ hits the Styles Clash on Shelton, but there is no ref to make the cover. CHRIS MASTERS then comes down to the ring, and he goes after AJ Styles, and he locks the Masterlock in on him, and AJ appears to be fading and about to pass out, when CHARLIE HAAS comes down for the save, looking to get revenge for his defeat last week. Shelton then manages to pick up the IC title belt, and he goes to nail AJ with it, but MATT HARDY comes down, and takes the belt off Shelton, and nails him with the twist of fate. AJ crawls over to make the cover, but there is still no referee. Hardy goes to wake the referee up, so he can make the cover, but while he does so, GREGORY HELMS nails AJ over the head with the title belt, knocking him out. Helms then pulls Hardy out of the ring, while the referee recovers, and makes the 3 count, as Shelton has got an arm over AJ

Shelton Benjamin wins by pinfall and is the new Intercontinental Champion at 13:37

The crowd boo as Shelton is proclaimed the champion, and is given the belt, and he groggily makes it to his feet to celebrate with the belt. AJ looks pissed and being screwed out of the title, while Hardy looks unhappy that his friend has lost the belt as well. Masters smiles and the fact he has got revenge on AJ

Then, *I’m Back* hits, and out comes Eric Bischoff to the ring, to a lot of heat from the fans

Eric: I’m going to keep this announcement brief, because I don’t want to have to stand out here in front of you assholes for longer than I have to

Huge heat

Eric: But it seems that you 6 men in the ring have an issue with each other than needs to be solved. And it seems that this issue revolves around the intercontinental championship. So what I am going to do is put you 6 in a match for the intercontinental title at Wrestlemania…

Pop

Eric: It’s going to be Shelton Benjamin, defending his title against AJ Styles, Charlie Haas, Chris Masters, Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms

Pop

Eric: Oh, and it’s going to be in a ladder match

Huge pop

Eric: But you see, the intercontinental title will not be the only thing that is up for grabs in that match. Oh no, because also hanging above the ring will be the money in the bank contract

Pop

Eric: The first man to reclaim the intercontinental title belt becomes the intercontinental champion, and the first man to reclaim the money in the bank contract becomes Mr. money in the bank

Pop

Eric: Now that is a match that you will all want to see happen at Wrestlemania, and shows you why Raw is the dominant brand in the WWE

Pop

Eric: And next week, next week, Gregory Helms will face Matt Hardy, while AJ Styles will face Shelton Benjamin, and Charlie Haas will face Chris Masters

Pop

Eric: Now I’m out of here, because I’ve got a funeral to prepare for!

Huge heat, with the reminder of the John Cena funeral later tonight

Eric Bishcoff then leaves to go backstage, to a lot of heat from the crowd, while the 6 men in the ring stand with a smile on their face, knowing they have a chance to win the IC title and the MITB match at Wrestlemania, except Shelton Benjmain who is horrified that he already has to defend his newly won title. The commentators then talk about what a great match there is planned for Wrestlemania, and how it could steal the show with all the great wrestlers in the match

Commercial

We return, and then, *Time to Play the Game* hits, to a lot of heat from the crowd, as HHH makes his way out to the ring. He comes out slowly, with the bottle of water in his hand, and spits it into the air, before coming into the ring, ready for his match where he has the chance to go to the Road to Wrestlemania finals

Then, *Graveyard Symphony* hits, as the lights go out to a huge pop, as the Undertaker comes out, slowly but surely, and makes his way to the ring, ready for his chance to go to Wrestlemania

Match 2 – Triple H vs. The Undertaker – Road to Wrestlemania Semi Final

Summary – A longish match here, with Taker actually contributing to a match on Raw for once, and doing his traditional wrestle once in a while stuff, but puts on a good match. We get a strong match between them, which is dominated by brawling but they have enough experience to match sure that the match is good. Taker stands the match by taking HHH down, but HHH manages to fight back, and after cheating again and again, he finally manages to take Taker down and works on his knee, as a way of stopping Taker from standing up and being able to compete. However, HHH doesn’t manage to finish Taker off, and he does eventually manage to get back to his feet and fight back in the match, but the chokeslam isn’t enough as HHH gets his foot on the ropes. He then goes for the Last Ride, but HHH rakes the eyes of Taker, and then goes for the pedigree, only for Taker to counter it with the slingslot into the referee, knocking him down and out. Taker goes for another chokeslam, but HHH nails the low blow, and then the pedigree but there is no referee. He tries to wake the referee up, but Taker sits up, to a huge pop, which sends HHH scurrying out of the ring, and he picks up the sledgehammer. However, RVD RUNS INTO THE RING, THROWS THE CHAIR TO TAKER, AND NAILS THE VAN DAMNINATOR TO HIM. The crowd boo RVD, who then starts to nail Taker with the chair time and time again, focusing on the knee that HHH worked on earlier tonight, while HHH is shocked outside the ring. HHH slides back in, as the referee stirs, and covers Taker, and gets the 3 count

Triple H wins by pinfall at 16:38

The crowd boo, as HHH has gotten the win over Taker, and now is in the final of the Road to Wrestlemania tournament, and will face off wither Christian or Shawn Michaels in the final next week. RVD then slides back into the ring and he continues his attack on The Undertaker, damaging the left knee of him, and soaking up a lot of heat that he is getting from the crowd. RVD then takes a microphone, and starts to speak

RVD: …. (soaks up the boos)

RVD: I guess you people here tonight aren’t too happy about what I’ve just done?

Heat

RVD: I guess you people are going to boo me now for what I’ve done to the Undertaker

Heat

RVD: Well guess what? I don’t give a damn about what you, or you (pointing at people in the crowd), or you, or any of the morons inside this arena think

Heat

RVD: All that matters to me, is what I think and what I want, and after years of playing up to you lot, I’ve finally decided to say “screw it”, and go back to the old Rob Van Dam

Heat

RVD: I’ve gone back to being the RVD who doesn’t give a damn about anyone but himself, the RVD who puts titles and victories above respect and cheers from the fans. I’m going to be the RVD who held the ECW TV title for 23 straight months, and never once, never once looked like losing the title.

Heat

RVD: I’m the man who came to the WWE in 2001 and didn’t care who I rubbed up the wrong way, didn’t care which so-called superstar I came across, because deep down, I know that I am so much better than them

Heat

RVD: What I’ve been for the last few years is a joke, a pathetic, pale imitation of who I can be. I’ve been a nothing, happy to settle for second best, all because of doing that got me a few cheers from the crowd, and I had a few people chant my name. And I had to think to myself, why the hell would I be happy with that?

Heat

RVD: And last Monday night, that was the final straw which broke the camel’s back. I lost my chance to go to Wrestlemania and become the WWE Champion because of the fans.

Heat

RVD: So why did I attack the Undertaker I guess you all want to know? Here’s an answer for all of you, because of the fans

Heat

RVD: I mean, I sacrifice myself for all of you, and then last week, you cheered for the Undertaker over me, and that made me sick, it disgusted me, and made me totally realise that I would be better off without you

Heat

RVD: And Taker, last week, you and the morons who cheer for you got you the asskicking that you have just endured. They are the reason why I took a steel chair, and bashed it against your knee time and time again, until there is nothing left of it.

Heat

RVD: And Taker, last week you took away my dreams of going to Wrestlemania and becoming the WWE Champion, so this week, the new and improved Rob Van Dam took away yours

Heat

RVD: This Rob Van Dam is more extreme than ever, this Rob Van Dam is the man who can rightfully claim to be the whole damn show. And this Rob Van Dam is the man who will finally be the one who beat you at Wrestlemania

Heat

RVD: Yeah, that’s right, I’m going to challenge you to a match at Wrestlemania, and break your dreams of keeping the undefeated streak alive.

Heat

RVD: Because trust me Taker, after you’ve dealt with me, you streak will be as dead as you are

Heat

RVD: and…

*Extreme* then hits, to a surprisingly large pop, as Paul Heyman comes out and returns to the WWE for the first time since Survivor Series. He comes down to the ring, glaring straight at RVD, and he makes his way down to the ring

Paul: Rob Van Dam, what the hell are you doing?

Pop

Paul: This isn’t the man I used to spend time in ECW with. This isn’t the man who I consider to be one of my best friends in the world. This isn’t the man who I made into the bets entertainer in wrestling history. Please Rob, explain to me, what the hell has gotten into you?

Pop

RVD: Paul… firstly, great to see you back in a WWE ring. And secondly, I’m sorry, but this is the way that it has to be

Heat

Paul: You’re sorry? Sorry for what exactly? You’re sorry for turning on the fans who cheered for you night after night? You’re sorry for costing the Undertaker his chance and going to Wrestlemania? You’re sorry for not being the man who were the last time I saw you at Survivor Series? You’re sorry for what?

Huge pop

RVD: I’m sorry… I’m sorry for not doing this sooner than I did.

Heat

RVD: Paul, I respect you man, but come on, even you must realise that I got nowhere with the fans behind me. And I don’t care what you have to say to me Paul, but this is who I am, this is what I do, and there is nothing that you can possibly say to change that

Heat

Paul: Oh really? Well Rob, I think you ought to listen to what I have to say. You see, I agree with every single word that you said earlier tonight

Some boos are heard from the fans

Paul: And Rob, I’m right behind you in everything you do

Heat from the crowd, as RVD and Heyman lock eyes, and then shake hands in the middle of the ring, to huge amounts of heat

Paul: Rob Van Dam, Paul Heyman on the same page… now that is a combination that will take anyone, and I mean anyone to the extreme!

Huge heat, as RVD and Heyman raise their hands in the middle of the ring, and then they start to leave the ring, but Heyman then takes the microphone again

Paul: Oh one more thing… get a referee down here, as we are about to have a hardcore title match. Snitsky will defend his title against Rob Van Dam, and there is nothing that anyone can do to stop me making this match. And this match will show you how extreme RVD is going to be

*It Wasn’t My Fault* this, to a good pop from the crowd, as Snitsky comes out for this impromptu hardcore title match, and he is still in his street clothes, as he wasn’t expecting to be wrestling this evening. He comes down to the ring, but RVD attacks him straight away, as the match begins.

Match 3 – Rob Van Dam w/Paul Heyman vs. Gene Snitsky © – Hardcore Title

Summary – This is a short match, with RVD dominating from the beginning, and showing his hardcore ways which he learned in ECW. Snitsky hardly manages to get a shot it in the match, and RVD quickly gets into a position where he can win the belt. He nails Snitsky with the rolling thunder onto a trash can, and then he nails him over the head with a steel chair, knocking him out in the ring. He then places the chair over Snitsky, and nails the 5 star frog splash to him, and pins him, and is the new Hardcore champion

Rob Van Dam wins by pinfall and is the new hardcore champion at 3:38

RVD is given the belt by Heyman, and the two of them celebrate in the ring, and soak up the boos from the crowd after the actions of RVD earlier tonight

Commercial

We return, and we see Mohammed Hassan and Daivari in a room somewhere backstage, and they get a huge amount of heat from the crowd.

Hassan: Last week, last week Eric Bischoff told me to go an make an impact, and on Smackdown, that is exactly what I did! I turned up, and I gave the Rock the single biggest asskicking the he has ever received! But just in case you missed this act of my greatness, show the footage!

After the match the Rock starts celebrating his huge victory, he climbs onto the middle turnbuckle and taunts to the crowd raising his arm in the air. But then he is attacked from behind with some right hands, they don’t affect Rock one bit however and he turns around to see DAVAIRI!! Davairi looks scared as Rock starts walking towards him and he quickly scurries out of the ring just as the Rock was about to attack him. Rock then follows him out the ring and chases him all the way down the ramp, and Davairi leads him straight into a STEEL CHAIR SHOT BY MUHAMMED HASSAN! Hassan then hits another chair shot to Rock over the head taking him down and busting the Rock wide open. Hassan then continues to smash the steel chair over the throat of the Rock as Davairi tells Hassan to hit Rock more in Arabic as blood pours down the face of Rock. Referee’s and road agents try to take Hassan away but he hits a few of them with a chair causing the rest to back away. Hassan then digs the chair into the throat of Rock before dropping the chair as the crowd give Hassan some huge heat. It looks like Hassan has stopped his attack, but he goes straight after Rock again and locks on the Camel Clutch onto Rock on the ramp. The referee’s and road agents try to get Hassan to break it, but he keeps it on for about 40 seconds before letting go of Rock and walking down to the back with Davairi looking very happy about the damage he has just caused as stretches are brought onto the ramp as the bloody Rock is left unconscious on the ramp.
Hassan: Rock, what you received on Smackdown was justice, justice for all the treatment that I have had to put up with in America for the last few years, because of people like you. People like you who believe that they have a divine right to steal the spotlight from those, like me, who deserve.
Case in point, you come back to the WWE at Summerslam because no-one likes your pathetic movies, and since then, you have had more title shots then I have had in my whole career. At the Royal Rumble, you lost to Edge, but 5 days later, who get another title shot. How is that fair??? And me??? I’ve never lost a match in career. I’ve never been pinned, I’ve never tapped out, and yet, I’ve never been given a one on one match for the WWE title. Hell, I’ve never even had a shot at title! And why? All because I am an Arab-American! And Arab-American who has had to put up with the prejudice and the disrespect from the people like the Rock, simply because they believe that they are better than me.
But no longer will me and Daivari allow this to happen. And Rocky, you may have the people’s elbow, the people’s eyebrow, but what you will get is an asskicking for the people who do not give me the treatment that I deserve, that I command, and that I respect!
So Rock, let that be a lesson to you, that you do not disrespect me like you did at the Royal Rumble, and you do not hold me down the way you have been. And let that beating you receive show you that I am the Great Mohammed Hassan!!!

We then cut back to the ring, and we see the commentators discuss what they have just heard from Hassan, and say the beatdown the Rock received was not justified

Then, *Medal* hits, and out to the ring comes Kurt Angle, to a huge amount of heat from the crowd, as he makes his way down to the ring to the usual “you suck” chants. He gets into the ring, and he awaits his special, handpicked opponent for tonight to show everyone what is in store for Rey Mysterio at Wrestlemania

Then, *619* hits, and a huge pop goes out, as the crowd think that Rey Mysterio is going to be the man that Angle has chosen to face, but the cheers turn to boos when they realise that this isn’t the real Rey Mysterio, and is just an imposter

Match 4 – Kurt Angle vs. “Rey Mysterio”

Summary – A short match here, if you could even call it a match at all, as basically, it is just Kurt Angle beating down his opponent, who is supposedly Rey Mysterio, even though it is clearly just someone in a mask. Kurt just dominates totally, nailing all of his signature moves, just to show Rey what he can do, but he doesn’t end the match quickly, with Rey managing to “kick out” on 2 of all of the pinfall attempts. Eventually, Kurt gets bored of beating his opponent down, and he nails the Angle Slam, and then locks in the ankle lock, and “Rey” has to tap out, giving Angle the win

Kurt Angle wins by submission at 4:47

Angle celebrates the win, as if he has really beaten Rey Mysterio, and the commentators talk about how easy Angle made that look, and how he is really focused on getting a win over Rey at Wrestlemania

Commercial

We return from commercial, and then JR and the King recount what we have seen so far tonight, with HHH beating the Undertaker due to Rob Van Dam, who was joined by Paul Heyman, and the announcement of the MITB/IC title match for Wrestlemania

Then, we cut to a viginette, which announces who the first inductee into the 2006 Hall of Fame will be, and this man is revealed to be ‘The Macho Man’ Rady Savage. This announcement gets a good pop from the crowd, and we are then told that the next inductee will be announced on Smackdown
Then, *Sexy Boy* hits, to a huge amount of heat from the crowd, as Shawn Michaels comes out for his semi-final match against Christian. He makes his usual entrance to the ring, and enters it, looking ready for his match tonight

Then, *Just Close Your Eyes* hits, to a big pop from the crowd, as Christian comes out to the ring, alongside Tyson Tomko, and they make their way to out in their usual fashion, with Christian playing to the crowd, with both men knowing that if Christian wins he gets to face HHH next week for a main event slot at Wrestlemania

Match 5 – Christian w/Tyson Tomko vs. Shawn Michaels – Road to Wrestlemania Semi Final

Summary – As you would expect from these two, we get a good match between them, and is of the similar standard to the matches that they had last year at Unforgiven and then the show before Taboo Tuesday, only this time HBK is the heel, and Christian the face. It is a long match, going 20+ minutes, which gives them both a chance to show what they can do in the ring, especially Christian is comes out of the match looking quite good. He gets beaten down by HBK through the middle part, but the reverse tornado ddt off the top rope changes the tide of the match, and puts Christian back in control. He then scores some near falls with the reverse ddt, the flying crossbody and then the top rope splash, but he cannot get the three. He goes for the unprettier, but HBK pushes Christian away, and then nails the flying burrito, and starts his 5 moves of doom. He hits them all, but only gets a 2 count off the elbow drop, which infuriates HBK. He then goes for the SCM, and he connects with it to Christian, and covers, but *Hitman* hits, distracting Shawn Michaels, and causing him to stare at the titantron, but nothing happens. HBK covers again, and gets a 2 count, when Tomko pulls the referee out of the ring, to a big pop from the crowd. Tomko then walks towards the crowd looking all innocent as HBK comes after him, but Tomko then runs away around the edge of the ring, with HBK in tow chasing. He runs into the ring, where Christian then takes down HBK with the unprettier, and coves, and gets the 3 count to win the match

Christian wins by pinfall at 21:29

The crowd erupt as Christian gets the win and will now face HHH in the final next week, with the winner facing Jericho at Wrestlemania. Tomko and Christian smile at what has happened, and the crowd are loving it. Christian then goes to get a microphone, to speak to the ring

However, *5… 4… 3… 2… 1… Break the Walls Down* hits, and out comes Chris Jericho, getting a lot of heat from the crowd, as he comes out with his title belt around his waist. He grabs a microphone, and then enters the ring, ready to confront Christian

Jericho: Congratulations Christian, but before I say what I have to, I think all these Jerichoholics here is Boston need to know that Raw is Jericho!

Heat

Jericho: And congratulations, and I really mean that, as you are now just one step away from facing me at Wrestlemania, one step away from facing the greatest WWE Champion of all time

Heat

Jericho: And next week Christian, when you face Triple H, I’ll be rooting for you. Yeah, that’s right, I’ll be cheering for the little guy, the man who brings a goat to the ring with him, the man who walks around backstage with his girlfriend whose IQ is less than that of all you people right here, in Boston put together

Huge heat for the attack on the crowd

Jericho: Christian, why I do I want you do win next week? Because everyone knows that if I have to face you, then the only person who can possibly come out on top is the lead singer of the greatest rock band of all time, and that would be me!

Heat

Jericho: I mean, if I have to face Triple H, then fine, I’ll face him, and beat him, but he’d be a damn site tougher than you would have to be, and frankly, I don’t really need to be dealing with all these distractions as the champion. You see Christian, I’ve beaten you so many times before it just isn’t funny anymore. In fact, I think I’ve beaten you more times than the home town boy John Cena, and that is a lot!

Heat

Jericho: In fact, I took this title at Summerslam, remember, in the triple threat cage match with you, me and Cena, and that match was just so easy to win against a man who can’t wrestle, and a man who is only popular because he occasionally makes some funny comments

Heat

Jericho: And that’s all you are really Christian, isn’t it? A bit of a joke.

Heat

Jericho: I mean, when people think of me, they think of me being the first undisputed champion in the history of the wrestling world. They think of a man who has sold out 20,000 seated stadiums and is a huge rock start with Fozzy. They think of the man who has the greatest talk show in the history of time. And they think of the man who has held this title since Summerslam, has beaten every single person that has been thrown at me, and is the reason that millions of viewers are tuning in right now

Heat

Jericho: And you? They think of a man known best for the fact he has never achieved anything, other than a lame promo with Tomko and Maria, who incidentally, are a lot funnier than you are

Heat

Jericho: So good luck against Triple H, and to take your choice of words, I really hope you win, because that’s how you roll!

Heat

Christian: My God, that was worse than having to listen to one of your records Jericho

Pop

Christian: I mean, you really do like the sound of your own voice, don’t you?

Pop

Christian: And you say I’ve achieved nothing? Wrestlemania 20!

Pop

Christian: You remember that do you? You know, when I pinned your ass in the middle of the ring, 1, 2, 3. Or maybe you remember it for the fact I stole your girl from you, and made you look the, how would you phrase it… jackass that you are

Pop

Christian: But thanks for wishing me luck for next week, and trust me, I will beating Triple H once again next week, and I will go on to Wrestlemania to challenge you for the title. And I will give you, and all these people something to known me by, and that will be a picture of me, holding up the WWE Title in the middle of the ring, after kicking your ass all the way across Chicago

Pop

Christian: And that’s, that’s how I roll!

Huge pop, which quickly turns to boos, as HHH comes through the crowd and nails Christian in the back of the head, as he starts a beatdown on him, as Jericho joins in on the attack. HHH nails Christian with the pedigree in the middle of the ring, as the crowd boo this, and Jericho smiles, as if to say everything he was saying is true. Jericho then looks as HHH, and then turns around to exit the ring, only to have Shawn Michaels blast him with the sweet chin music, and then HHH to lay out Jericho with the pedigree in the middle of the ring. The crowd boo, as HHH picks up the title belt, and holds it in his hands, as if to say that this title will be his again, as *King of Kings* hits, while HHH stands tall over both Christian and Jericho in the middle of the ring

Commercial

We return from the commercial break, and we see Triple H and Shawn Michaels walking backstage, smiling after leaving Christian and Jericho lying out in the middle of the ring. They walk along, when Todd Grisham approaches them

Todd: Triple H, Shawn Michaels, can I just get a quick word with you?

Triple H: Um…jeez… I don’t know about this one. Shawn? What do’ ya think?

Shawn: I don’t know really, because, I mean, what are we going to gain from speaking to someone who probably can’t tie his shoelaces yet?

Triple H: Your right there Shawn, but do you want, I think we should give him a shot and see what he has to say

Shawn: I’m not sure… but… seeing as it is Christmas, why not?

Triple H: Shawn, it ain’t Christmas

Shawn: It’s a figure of speech

Todd: Firstly, I was going to ask Shawn about his reaction to Bret Hart’s music being played in the middle of his match with Christian earlier tonight, which in a way cost him his place in the Road to Wrestlemania tournament?

Shawn: You want to know my reaction to that Todd? How do you think I’m going to react? Well guess what Todd, I’m not particularly pleased about what just happened to me. I mean, I had a chance to go to Wrestlemania and become the WWE Champion, but now, because of Bret Hart, I don’t have that opportunity. But on the other hand, I’m absolutely delighted about it, because it means that Bret Hart is finally taking my offer of a Wrestlemania match seriously. He keeps getting involved in my business, which tells me that he wants this match just as much as I do

Triple H: But he hasn’t said yes yet, has he Shawn?

Shawn: You know what Hunter, your damn right about that. Why hasn’t he said yes yet? Bret, I know you want this match with me at Wrestlemania, so I’m going to reiterate what I have said before. The challenge is there, all you have to do is say yes. You don’t even have to show up in a WWE ring, you don’t have to come and sign some kind of contract. All you have to do is accept the challenge, and the match is there. And we all know, that you want this match to happen

Todd: And Triple H, I was going to ask you about your match with Christian next week, where the winner goes on to face Chris Jericho for the WWE Title at Wrestlemania

Triple H: Todd, did you not just see what happened out there? Did you not see me lay out Christian and Chris Jericho with a pedigree in the middle of the ring? Because if you did, you know exactly what is going to happen next week. So Christian may be bragging that he got a few lucky wins over me, but next week, when it really counts, I will be the one who claims the victory. And Christian, Jericho was right when he said he hopes you win the match next week, because he knows that if I win next week, and go to Wrestlemania, his reign with the title will be over, and I will take the title off him, just like I did at Wrestlemania 18. Christian, next week you will get the single biggest ass kicking of your lifetime, because nobody gets in the way of me getting my title shot at Wrestlemania. And Christian, you will find out once again, that I am the Game, I am the King of Kings, and I am just that damn good!

Todd: And are you worried about the comments thay John Bradshaw Layfield has been making about you on Smackdown?

Triple H: Worried? I don't know the meaning of the word. JBL can run his mouth all he likes, but let's face it, everyone knows that I am a bigger superstar than he will ever be. Everyone knows that when I want to, I can go to Smackdown and give him the single biggest asskicking that America has ever seen. And everyone knows that JBL is the one who is scared of me.

Triple H: Well JBL challenged me to come to Smackdown, and jeez, have you seen the guy on the show recently. I mean, 2 weeks ago we appeared on the titantron, and frankly, that almost gave him a corony. So when I do decide to go to Smackdown, I don't think that he is going to be able to survive, just like Ric Flair didn't survive me, and just like Christian won't survive me in the Road to Wrestlemania tournament final next week.

Triple H: And JBL, you can talk all you want about what you've done, but that isn't a patch on any of the achievements that I have ever had in this company, and while I am a future hall of famer, in 5 years time no-oner will even remember who you are! And if you ever get in my way, ever cross my path, hell, even if I decide to turn up on your home turf, for JBL, it will be Game Over!

HHH and HBK then walk off, but we can still here them talking

Shawn: You still going to Washington this week?

Triple H: Do you really need to ask?

Shawn: Didn’t think so really, but, can I come along with you?

Triple H: Of course you can. I mean, two heads are better than one

Shawn: Oh, and can we make some kind of stop off in Canada on the way back?

Triple H: Canada? What the hell is your obsession with that place?

Shawn: It’s just that I have to pay a visit to and ‘old friend’ of mine, and you know, just see how he and his family are getting on for instance.

Triple H: You know what, that sounds like a good idea. Just out of interest, do I know this ‘old friend’ of yours?

Shawn: I may of mentioned him before… but I think it’s time for the Heartbreak Kid to go and break some hearts

The camera then cuts back to JR and The King, who discuss what HHH and HBK have just been discussing, and then they mention that Washington is where Smackdown comes from this week, so maybe HHH will show up on Smackdown.

Commercial

*I’m Back* hits, and out to the ring comes Eric Bischoff, drawing a huge amount of heat, as they know what is coming now. He strolls down to the ring, with a very serious expression on his face, as he looks at the set up in the ring. He enters the ring, and he takes a microphone, and he stands at the podium

Eric: Tonight, we are all gathered to hear the commemorate the passing of the career of John Cena

Heat

Eric: But before I lay this wreath in the middle of the ring, I feel that as the Raw general manager, it is my duty to say a few words on his behalf. Ever since I drafted John Cena to Raw just under a year ago, the two of us haven’t really seen eye to eye. I had my way of doing things, and he had his. He was a carefree man, a man who did exactly as he wanted, when he wanted, and how he wanted.

Pop

Eric: But John Cena didn’t know when to stop with his childish antics, and act like a real man

Heat

Eric: I have no problem with people messing around, cracking a few jokes, and making the Raw locker-room a good, enjoyable place to be. But John Cena wasn’t one of those boys in the back who would join in with the games that I would play. John Cena didn’t want to sit in the back with me and share a beer, John Cena didn’t want anything to do with me

Pop

Eric: You see, John Cena was too busy playing up to fans, just like you suckers right here in Boston, Massachusettes;

Heat for the insult of the town and the people

Eric: John Cena was too busy trying to look ‘cool’ and ‘hip’ with his 5 knuckle shuffle and his Vanilla Ice impressions to ever truly be one of the lads in the back. And John Cena didn’t like the fact I confronted him about this. I knew he was a big star, I knew he could be the next Stone Cold Steve Austin…

Bischoff laughs to himself, while the crowd boo for the name of Austin

Eric: I knew that Cena could be the next superstar, so I offered to guide him to that position. I gave him a shot at being the man that Raw would be built around. I went out of my way to make John Cena a star. And what did he do? What did the son of a bitch do? He told me where I could stick my offer with two letters, F-U!

Huge pop from the crowd, for Cena turning Eric down

Eric: He crossed the line, and John Cena paid the ultimate price for it. Just like I did to the WWE when I ran WCW, I made him my number 1 target. I made it my goal to destroy him. I set about ending the career of John Cena. And do you know what? I succeeded!

Huge amounts of heat

Eric: Cena, where are you now, huh? Where are you now? You’re sitting in some bar somewhere, ordering your 10th shot of whisky so you can knock yourself out, as you cannot take the fact that you lost to Eric Bischoff.

Heat

Eric: You’ve got nothing Cena, nothing but a pathetic joke of a career

Heat

Eric: And Cena, in a few minutes time, I am going to bury that career for good!

Huge heat

Eric: But Cena, unlike you, I actually have a heart, so I have decided that no obituary would be complete without a selection of highlights from your career. So I have personally, personally taken the time to compile a short video showing exactly what you achieved during your career

We cut to the titantron, and we see a graphic come up, saying “the career of John Cena – 2002-2006.” The tape then starts to role, and we see John Cena make his WWE debut in a losing effort against Kurt Angle. We then see some of the moments from his early career, including when Rikishi out-rapped him in the ring, and when he got destroyed by Brock Lesnar. We then cut to the modern era of John Cena’s career on Raw, including the Coach pinning Cena, albeit with some favourable refereeing from Eric Bischoff. We see Cena lose the WWE title to Jericho, and then be screwed out of regaining it on several occasions, all of those screw jobs caused by Bischoff. We then see the match from the Supershow, when John Cena’s job was on the line against Eric Bischoff, when Stone Cold Steve Austin appeared and stunnered Cena, costing him the match. We see John Cena making a return at the Royal Rumble, only to have Austin screw him out of the match and throw him over the top rope. We then see a clip of Bischoff and Austin standing hand in hand over the fallen body of John Cena, as the clip ends
Eric: It’s so sad to lose someone who I have had such a fond relationship with over the last few months

Eric starts to fake tears from his eyes

Eric: But hey, life has to move on doesn’t it?

Heat

Eric: But before I lay the career of John Cena to rest, I would like to bring out a close personal friend of mine, and of John Cena to say a few words. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, Jonathon Coachman

*Playas Club* hits, and out comes the Coach to a reasonable amount of heat from the crowd. He comes down to the ring, with a suit on, looking ready to speak to the crowd about Cena. He takes the mic in the ring, and stands at the platform

Coach: Before I start, I would like to thank Eric Bischoff for giving me the opportunity to say a few last words about John Cena. Eric, this means a lot to me. We may no longer have Cena with us, but at least we still have you here on Raw

Heat, as the crowd realise the ass kissing from the Coach is about to begin

Coach: It was always an honour to face John Cena in the ring, as with John, you always knew what you were going to get. You knew he would give you the same crap that he gave every single week.

Heat

Coach: You knew that if he came to the ring to cut a promo, he would feed you the same lines each week. You knew that he would tell you how he has the heart of a lion, and would give 110% in the ring. And you people fell for it, but that’s probably because you do not have the capacity to understand it is a logical impossibility to give 110%

Heat

Coach: And when you wrestled Cena, you knew that he would do the same comeback in the match each week, you knew exactly what moves he would use, and you knew exactly how his match would end. And Cena, it must have taken some guts to try and pull the wool over the eyes of the fans week after week after week

Heat

Coach: I will always look back fondly at the time I went 1 on 1 with you in the ring, as it is a match that I will never forget. I will never forget the time that I pinned your shoulders to the mat 1, 2, 3 and was officially announced as beating John Cena in a wrestling match

Heat

Coach: So Cena, I would like to thank you for all the memories that you gave us. Of course, I don’t mean all the bad memories like the raps you cut over the years which were just plain embarrassing, but if you want to take that career line then I am not going to stop you

Heat

Eric: Thank you for that touching speech Coach, and I’m sure all the chaingang in here tonight will have tears in their eyes after hearing those words

Heat

Eric: And there is one more man that I would like to bring down here to share their experiences of John Cena. This man is a former WWE champion. In fact, he held that belt on 6 separate occasions. He is a legend in the WWE, and he has won every single major prize that can possibly be won. He is, Stone Cold Steve Austin

*Glass Shatters* hits, and out to the ring comes Stone Cold, to a huge amount of heat from the crowd, but still with a few cheers. Austin comes out of the ring entrance and storms down to the ring, ignoring all the heat that he is getting from the crowd for turning on John Cena. He enters the ring, and climbs to the turnbuckle, and then does his traditional salute to the crowd, but he raises the finger to the crowd, who boo him even more. He then takes a microphone

Austin: I was sitting at home

What? (from the crowd)

Austin: I said, I was sitting at home

What?

Austin: Are all you people in Boston death or something? Do you not have the ability to understand what I am saying?

Heat

Austin: I was sitting at home, watching the television and drinking a beer, when I got a call from Eric Bischoff

What?

Austin: Would you bastards shut up with the what chants?

What?

Austin: What?

What?

Austin: As I was saying, I got a call from Eric. And he told me that right here tonight, in Boston, Massachusettes;, he was going to bury the career of John Cena once and for all

What?

Austin: So I said to Eric, I’d love to come to help you, but why the hell does it have to be in Boston

Heat

Austin: I mean, what the hell is someone like Stone Cold Steve Austin doing in a piece of trash like Boston

Huge amounts of heat

Austin: But I was swayed to come here and say a few words simply because Eric told me I could have all the beer that I wanted

What?

Austin: All the Tequila

What?

Austin: All the whiskey

What?

Austin: All the champagne

What?

Austin: And a promise that I never have to step foot in this town again

Heat

Austin: And anyway, I thought it would be rude not to come and say a few words, because I was the one who put John Cena out of a job in the first place

Heat

Austin: Ever since that fateful day I have been asked time and time again, why did I screw John Cena, and tonight, I feel that it is time to give you an answer. I screwed John Cena, because I’m Stone Cold Steve Austin, and I’ll do what the hell I like, when I like, and how I like

Heat

Austin: If I want to give John Cena a stunner, then bam, John Cena gets hit with a stunner. If I want to shoot on Boston then I will shoot on Boston. If I want a steveweiser… I said, if I want a steveweiser, then I will get myself a steveswieser.

Austin is thrown a steveswieser, and he cracks it open, and drinks it in the middle of the ring

Austin: And if want to be the one to end the career of John Cena, then that is exactly what I am about to do.

Heat

Austin: Cena, good riddance to your pathetic excuse of a career, your pathetic attempt to be the next Stone Cold, and your pathetic life.

Heat

Austin: So I officially pronounce the career of John Cena dead, and that’s the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so!

Huge amounts of heat, as Austin picks up another beer, and drinks it, before spitting on the wreath of John Cena’s career. He, the Coach, and Bischoff raise their hands together in the middle of the ring, as the crowd boos the hell out of this segment. They are about to leave the ring and light the wreath to cremate it, when *My Time Is Now* hits, to an absolutely massive pop from the crowd. The three men in the ring looked shocked, as they see John Cena walk out from the entrance ramp, and come out with a microphone in his hands. He puts his hands up in the air, and the crowd cheer him

Eric: What the hell are you doing in my arena? What the hell are you doing here? You’re not on the Raw roster, and Cena, I want you out of here right this second. Security, get this intruder out of here!

Heat, but no security come out, as Cena then takes the mic

Cena: Eric the security won’t be coming to stop me, because they’ll have nothing to do
And Eric, I’ve got a story that needs to be told to you

You see, when I got fired last year I didn’t take it too well
In fact, not being able to wrestle was just like being sent to hell

So one day, I was sitting at home on the couch wondering what to do with my life
And it hit me Eric, I’d look at the pornographic pictures of your wife

Eric, you’ve done well for yourself there, I mean, all I can think when I saw her was phwoar…
But then it hit that just like you, she’s nothing but a cheap, washed up, whore

And then I got a call from one Vincent Kennedy McMahon telling me I was needed to come back to Raw
Because without me, and with Bischoff running the show, he thought it was just a bore

So Vince gave me a contract, and I signed it on the dotted line
So everything here on Raw Eric, is about to be pretty damn fine

You see Eric this time my contract has a clause in it, and you can’t give me a P-45
So Eric, it looks like my career you tried to bury is very much alive

(Eric goes to shout back at Cena, but Cena starts taking again before he can do so)

Eric, it looks like you can’t take that, but please, don’t destroy everyone with another one of your whines
But if you want to make yourself feel better, then go and hire a prostitute and take it from behind

Or better still Eric, save yourself the cash and use someone you already know
Because in the ring right now you have the Coach, who looks ready to give something a blow

Oh what’s the matter Coach, don’t want people knowing what you get up in your spare time
But I’m not going to judge you at all, because being a homosexual, that’s not a crime

And Stone Cold Steve Austin, I never tried to copy and do the same things you do
And if you think that all I am is Texas ******* copycat, then Austin, F-U

So what if I’m a rebel and stick it to the man like you did Austin, this country is free
And Austin, I’m not trying to be you, and if you can’t see that, then you can’t see me!

But you have a problem with me, you cost me my job, and I’m not going to get that go
So Austin, here’s a challenge, me and you, one on one in the ring, yes or no

So Austin, the challenge is there, me and you, anytime, anywhere, I’m ready to fight
But do you have the balls to step up and face me, or has your rattlesnake lost its bite!

So come on Austin accept the challenge and do as your T-Shirt says and Fock Fear
But be prepared to get your arse kicked, because the champ is here!

Cena throws the mic down, and then he sprints into the ring, looking to go at it with Austin, Eric and the Coach. The Coach is sent as the sacrificial lamb by Bischoff, only to have him knocked down by a huge diving shoulder by Cena. Cena then stands over the Coach, and goes for the 5 knuckle shuffle on him, and he hits it, getting a huge pop from the crowd. Cena then picks up the Coach, and he throws him over the top rope to the floor. He turns around, and Eric swings a chair and Cena, but Cena ducks it, and then lifts Eric into the air, and nails the F-U on him, with Bischoff crashing down to the mat. He then locks eyes with Austin, as the crowd are loving this, and getting 100% behind Cena. Austin senses this, and he starts to run away from Cena, and he slides out of the ring, and then he starts to run around it, trying to get away from Cena. Cena follows him, not wanting to let Austin get away, only for Austin to slide into the ring. Cena follows him into it. However, Austin is waiting for Cena, and he nails him with a right hand, and then another one, before a shot to the stomach. He then flips the bird to Cena, and goes for the stunner. However, Cena counters it, and pushes Austin away and then nails Austin with the steel chair, knocking him down. Austin then struggles back up, only for Cena to plant him with the F-U, getting a huge pop from the crowd

Cena: Austin, it looks like I just kicked your arse, and that’s the bottom line, because John Cena said so!

Huge pop, as Cena throws the mic down on Austin, and stands tall of him in the middle of the ring, as Raw comes to a close

Sunday Night Heat - March 5th

Matt Hardy def. Rene Dupree with the twist of fate
Chris Masters def. Val Venis with the masterlock
The Spirit Squad (Kenny and Jonny) def. Jobbers with the diving leg drop from Kenny
Trish Stratus def. Victoria with the chick kick
The Teachers held an edition of the Teachers classroom in which they talked about their dominance over Punked for Kash, which led to PFK coming out, and beating down the Teachers to a pop. Heat ended with Punked for Kash and Trish standing tall over The Teachers, and with their respective title belts in their hands

Wrestlemania 22 Card

World Heavyweight Title
Edge (c) w/Lita vs. Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit

WWE Title
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Christian w/Tyson Tomko or Triple H

Intercontinental Title and the MITB Contract
Ladder Match
Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Gregory Helms vs. Charlie Haas vs. Matt Hardy vs. Chris Masters vs. AJ Styles

Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio

#685 ·

I'm going to say that from this oepning match, we're in for a major night. And these two will always put on a clinic and wiat here comes Hardy, Masters, Helms and Haas, and it seems like my thought of a MITB in this thread is on! Out comes Bischoff and he confirms it, IC belt and MITB on the line, a double insentive for the winner, can't wait for the match

HHH goes over Taker thanks to RVD, who does turn heel on Undertaker and costs him the match, and then he cuts a hugely powerful promo, criticizes the fans and now it looks like a mouth watering RVD/Taker WM match is on, and I can't wait for it

Heyman now comes out and turns heel, aligning with RVD and then books a Hardcore title match which RVD takes off Snitsky, I can see a Hardcore match between RVD & Taker now taking place at WM

Hassan/Rock is an odd feud to do, but hopefully Rock will get the win at WM, as Hassan isn't in the class of Rock really, but the build up should be great

Ha Angle wins over "Mysterio" easily, not keen on this match but atleast I know it'll produce some quality at WM, the build up hasn't been as strong though

Christian gets the win over HBK and now faces HHH next week, which will mean JBL shows up to screw HHH over and Christian will face Jericho from the signs of things, as Y2J comes out post match and runs his mouth

Hmm, HHH & HBK end up "working" together here, more signs that DX may be coming back. Seems like they're hitting the road together, and DX must reform after this promo

Bischoff, Coach & Austin all come out and run their mouths, with the so called funeral about to start. This is going on and on, and finally Cena shows up to break the rambling. Nice rap from Cena, haven't seen one of those in this thread for AGES, and then he destroys Eric & Coach, and then plants an FU to Austin. And Cena ends the show on top

Very good show FD, one of your all round best 8.5/10

#687 ·

Looked like a great show man. I'll drop a review up as soon as possible, but I just finsihed two for Wolfy and Renegade, so I'm going to take a little break:)

#688 ·

ORRY'S Raw Review

AJ Styles vs. Shelton Benjamin:
What a way to open what is sure to be a phenomenal show, with AJ Styles and Shelton Benjamin getting it on for the Intercontinental Champiopnship! Great back and forth action here, with all the uppder-mid card heels and faces getting invloved. Benjamin steals a win despite Hardy's best efforts to help his friend, and Shleton claims the IC Title.

Eric Bicshoff Announcement: Bicshoff makes his way to the ring, and announces the huge 6 man Ladder Match at Mania, with not only the IC Title on the line, but the Money in the Bank contract as well. I see Hardy winning th MITB contract, and AJ the IC Title.

HHH vs. Undertaker: What a match, PPV quality right here, with Rob Van Dam making a shock appearance to screw Taker out of a win! HHH is set to face Christian or HBK next week for a shot at Y2J at Mania, and it looks like we will see RVD/Taker as well.

Rob Van Dam Promo: Good heel promo from RVD, officially making the transition from face to heel. Heyman comes out and alligns himself with Mr Monday Night, and books this match.......

Rob Van Dam vs. Snitsky: Van Dam squashes Snistky, and easily takes his Title away from him, and now it looks like Taker and Van Dam will get it on in a Hardcore Match at WM!

Muhammad Hassan Promo: Great promo from Hassan, btw you're spelling his name wrong:) You could feel the emotion radiating from the Arabian Superstar, and I can't wait to see how you continue to build his feud with The Rock until Mania!

Kurt Angle vs. "Rey Mysterio": Funny little match here, with Angle getting one up on Rey by squashing, well by squashing Rey:D I would like to see these two interact a little more, but I guess we'll see that in the coming weeks.

Christian vs. HBK: Awesome match, MOTN so far, with Christian picking up a hard fought victory over HBK. The match was greart, as should the final next week be, but I see JBL making an appearance to cost HHH is chance at wrestling for the Title, setting up Jericho/Christian!

Jericho/Christian Promo: This definatly confirms Christian will be defeating HHH next week, I can't wait for Mania where Captain Chrisma finaly get's his shot- should be an awesome match!

HHH/HBK Promo: After reading this, I can see a reformtaion of DX in the near future, it should be interesting to see how they go as heels. Then again, this could always be a one off segment right:D

John Cena's Funeral: Awesome segment man, very well written dude. Everyone involved was in character, and Cena's rap was fantastic. Great way to end the show, and it loooks like Austin/Cena is all but set!

Overall: Awesome show dude, a great read and I'm looking forward to further shows like these in the coming weeks leading up to Wrestlemania! 9/10!!!

#693 ·

Just a few responses to the comments made by people about Raw

Heyman just showed up out of the blue as wrestlers seem to do at times (I cant think of another reason which is better than this really, other than the fact he was aligning himself with RVD). He could book the hardcore title match because when he was GM he brought back the title, and so, he has the power to book matches for it, even though he is no longer the GM. And where did Taker go? I haven’t got a clue, because that simply didn’t cross my mind… maybe he did one of his disappearing acts…

I suppose the funeral may have dragged for just a little bit, but then the over-the-top segments that the WWE do normally drag on, and I wanted to make sure that I got all the points in. I can see why Cena doing a rap may not have been the right place to have it, but I decided to go with it as it would be a good way to explain why he came back and to tell the story as well as letting out some anger

The Angle/Rey feud may need a bit of heat to push it along, but trust me, it will be getting more interesting as we go towards Wrestlemania, where Angle will defeat the real Rey Mysterio just like he destroyed the fake one this week….

When I say that Hassan has never lost, I mean it in the WWE sense of the word as he has never been pinned or submitted. He did have the IC title, and he dropped it to AJ Styles in a cage match, where AJ climbed out of the cage to win, so Hassan didn’t have to be pinned to lose his title.

DX coming back??? You’ll have to wait and see about that, but there are definitely a lot of hints towards it being dropped

Looking forward to seeing Smackdown as well, even though it will only be in recap form. And get well soon Kane01!

#694 ·

Message From The Ghetto​

I had to read that first match summary like 3 times before I figured out what the hell was going on, lol. Lots on interferences after the ref bump, seems like you’re setting up for a multi-man match for the next PPV. Shelton gets like his first push in BTB history, lol. Oh I was right, Intercontinental Title on the line AND the Money in the Bank. I like the mix of SD! And RAW superstars in that match, but this should be cool.

Triple H picks up the win over The Undertaker after the RVD interference. RVD/Taker is always a promising feud. Rob Van Dam cuts a five star promo, I loved it. He makes the challenge for WrestleMania and out comes Paul Heyman. He books Snitsky versus Rob Van Dam. Lol, how’d he manage that? Anyways, I love the heel Rob Van Dam. RVD wins the Hardcore title, two title changes already.

Nice Hassan promo. Hassan/Rock is a very interesting pairing. You have Hassan’s character spot on. LOL at “Rey Mysterio” that was funny. Classic heel move. Christian beats Michaels and moves onto the finals! Nice touch with Harts music. Triple H/Christian next week? Should be great. Seems like that Jericho promo was only there to add length to your show. I didn’t like it at all. Seems like Christian WILL go over Triple H though, which is exciting. Triple H owns both Christian and Jericho… nice touch. Hell I wouldn’t mind seeing a Triple Threat match. That’d be cool. We’ve seen both of these matches at WrestleMania, but we’ve never seen all of these men put together.

DX? Eh? Good promo, though I still sense you’re just trying to add some length with the constant worthless rambling. Don’t tease me with this “Cena Funeral” thing. If only Cena would really GTFO of the WWE I’d be happy. WOOO~! The Coach rules, nice addition to this promo which I’ve loved so far. “Touching Speech” funny ass stuff F-D. Haha. Steve Austin was great and you did well with Cena’s rap, must have taken forever. Nice addition to the show. I wasn’t pleased with poor Coachy getting hurt though.

Awesome show. Best I’ve reviewed all week.

#695 ·

Deadman_014's Raw Review​

Opening Match: I love the booking for the first match as AJ Styles vs Shelton Benjamin is huge this is awesome mate wonder who's gonna win. This was great as all these mid card superstars came out and interfered and assaulted and it went on and on this was very entertaining but it was a bit confusing which isn't good. Benjamin wins the gold thats cool love Benjamin as IC Champ and it looks like Matt couldn't help his buddy retain the gold I like AJ Styles as well so this was ok as AJ shoulda held it a big longer I think.

Bischoff Promo: I love this booking an Intercontinental Title, Money in the bank Ladder Match this is superb loved the promo all together great promo for Bischoff wonder who's gonna leave with Benjamin's Title as I can see Styles winning the Title shot as really no one else there could really get the WWE Title shot I would think Hardy deserves it but he won't get it Haas or Masters getting it would be dumb so this should be good to see who wins it.

HHH vs Taker: I love the booking for this as this should of been like one of those WrestleMania rematchs you should of thought of that and added it and this should of DEFINATELY been later in the show cause this is huge but still a great match it looks like. Good match and RVD attacks Taker I guess its Taker vs Van Dam at Mania I guess RVD's funeral will take place at WrestleMania lmao good booking mate and I wonder who HHH is gonna face next week.

RVD Promo: Wow this was great RVD going back to Whole Damn Show gimmick this seems pretty cool. RVD was right in character I love his stuff about the fans so far I really haven't found anything bad in it to say the truth, Heyman trys to talk him out of it then joins him? That confused me a bit but none the less awesome cause I love Heyman now its Snitsky vs RVD interesting.

RVD vs Snitsky: Pretty odvious wanted Taker to come out and kick his ass but that would be way unrealistic after the beating he just took good that you didn't actually. RVD wins the title go figure and Heyman with him I wonder what they're gonna do at Mania against Taker this looks very interesting.

Hassan Promo: This looks awesome mate I think Hassan vs Rock is something I would love to see. Hassan undefeated and he's mad about this The Rock getting all the title shots and losing, I think that this has great potential that was great for Hassan to do that stuff to Rock. I think this is great booking so far can't wait to see where you take Hassan/Rock feud, and Hassan was completely in character.

Angle vs "Mysterio": LMFAO great with Angle getting a fake Mysterio here I was wondering at first why it said "Rey Mysterio" but haha this is great funny factor added in is great. Good booking with this mate lmao this looks like its great so far and Angle vs Mysterio at Mania is gonna rock

Hall of Fame: Interesting I like Macho Man getting in I like unpredictable people to get in sometimes like older superstars not like Hogan etc that are inducted good with this mate lovin it all.

Christian with Tomko vs Michaels: Christian as a face and Michaels as a heel weird to me as I never thought with Tomko by his side he would be a face this is good though. Good match overall entertaining all the way threwout it was a pretty shocking ending for me just who won shocked me as I expected HBK to win to make HHH vs HBK next week so its Christian vs HHH face vs face interesting I see a glismpe of Jericho now wonder whats up with him.

Christian/Jericho promo:This promo was way on character I loved it, I think that Christian vs Jericho is for sure maybe a fatal four way after reading the end of this great promo. HBK and HHH get to beat on these guys this is good
I see a lot of good shit happening with these 4 next week this is great buildup for next week.

HBK/HHH promo/interview: This was completely awesome I didn't know much about this thread and WrestleMania when I started reading but man we're probably gonna see Chris Jericho vs Christian at Mania thats great. JBL vs HHH thats also great, and Bret Hart vs Michaels thats something I would love to see. HHH was on character and HBK was on character both great responses to Todd and wow their gonna go mess with Bret in Canada that officially makes Hart vs Michaels tie the knot at Mania this should be good.

Cena's Career Promo: Lmao this is funny shit with Bischoff and everything I can't wait to see what happens in this. Bischoff completely on character part with the video of Cena being destroyed is funny but that was expected now we see Coach I loved his shit he said this was good. I loved Austin's comments wow that was great he was awesome, this looks great so far wonder when Cena is going to come in so this can become even more interesting. I guess my question was answered Cena came in just in time to shut Bischoff da hell up, he's back on Raw which I figured good for Cena I guess its Cena vs Austin at Mania. Lmao I find it quiet funny looking at porographic images of your wife thats great that Cena said that. And the gay comments about Coachman don't offend the man it may be true lol, this kept me laughing. Then the talk to Austin and he gets pissed and fights the 3. Pretty unrealistic that Cena ends up standing tall as but Coachman sent as a sacrefice thats priceless and then Bischoff goes down Cena's cleaning house, then we seen Austin the guy we want to see the confrontation with. Pretty exciting stuff with Austin I got confused a bit with the ending but I loved how Cena won the battle and ending up standing tall even though way unrealistic but it was gonna happen since its his home town. He steals Austin's comment and the show ends thats pretty good and the results for Heat were pretty good I guess Heat is full of action a lot of details for heat.

Overall: 92/100 this was awesome mate you did superb with this, truthfully I haven't read a better show yet since I've come here thats good I am about to review KOPV's Backlash so that might change good job with this and can't wait for the return review cause I expect it to be good. Great WrestleMania is shaping up so well a lot of Cross Brand matchs it looks like at this point and a lot of action you set up all feuds well but it seems like all the Midcarders were none existant besides the opening part along with the Women's and Tag Division thats not good thats why its 92 not like 98 as that was a little off still great man keep up the good work!​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.