Wrestling Forum banner

Forever-Delayed Does WWE

156K views 1K replies 131 participants last post by  kane01 
#1 · (Edited)
This will be my attempt at doing a Be The Booker thread, and it will begin at Vengeance, with the same card that the WWE will have, and the rosters will be the same.
Vengeance will probably be up on either Tuesday or Wednesday after I have adjusted Vengeance to suit the actual card.

The current rosters are:

RAW Roster

AJ Styles
Alexis Laree
Candice
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Chris Masters
Christopher Nowinski
Christian
Christy Hemme
CM Punk
Daivari
Eric Bischoff
Gene Snitsky
Gregory Helms
Ivory
John Bradshaw Layfield
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
John Cena
Jonathan Coachman
Kid Kash
Kurt Angle
Lilian Garcia
Maria
Matt Hardy
Matt Striker
Maven
Melina
Muhammad Hassan
Robert Conway
Rob Van Dam
Rosey
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Simon Dean
Stacy Keibler
Steven Richards
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Sylvain Grenier
The Sandman
Todd Grisham
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Undertaker
Val Venis
Victoria
Viscera
William Regal

General Manager - Eric Bischoff
WWE Champion - Christian
Intercontinental Champion - Matt Hardy
WWE Tag Team Champions - Punked for Kash
Women's Champion - Trish Stratus
Hardcore Champion - Rob Van Dam

Smackdown Roster

Akio
Al Snow
Batista
Big Show
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Brock Lesnar
Bubba Ray Dudley
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Christopher Daniels
D-Von Dudley
Danny Basham
Dawn Marie
Doug Basham
Edge
Elix Skipper
Eugene
Frankie Karzarian
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
Heidenreich
Josh Mathews
Joy Giovanni
Kane
Ken Kennedy
Kenzo Suzuki
Lauren Jones
Lita
Mark Jindrak
Matt Morgan
Michael Cole
Michelle McCool
Mick Foley
Mike Awesome
Miss Jackie
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Randy Orton
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
Spike Dudley
Steve Romero
Tajiri
Tazz
The Rock
Torrie Wilson

General Manager - Mick Foley
World Heavyweight Champion - Chris Benoit
United States Champion - Carlito
World Tag Team Champions - Triple X
Cruiserweight Champion - Paul London

See less See more
#702 ·
Re: Forever-Delayed and Kane01 Do WWE

Took me a while to get around to this, but I hadnt forgotten.

Line up looks super hot tonight, with JBL surely set to lose the title tonight in an open challenge, whilst we might hopefully see the tag titles switch hands.

Carlito opening the show, with the Cabana is never a bad option, and more digs in at Kennedy continues the build for their likely WM match, which should be great for both men. No mention of Batista being the home town boy?? Disappointed. Carlito hightails it, like the chickenshit heel he is, whilst Batista continues to be fired up for a match with Lesnar at WM. Sneak attack works to give Lesnar a 'win' of sorts in this bitter feud, but you missed out by never mentioning it was Batistas hometown, which would've allowed more heat on Brock.

Kidmans turn to take the upper hand in the CW feud. Really enjoying this feud, despite it being built up pretty simply. Kidman vs Kazarian at SNME should be explosive, and I'm calling a double count or something like that to allow the 3 way at WM, which would possibly make for an electric opener.

Still not into the three way feud for the title. Doesnt have that Wrestle Mania feel to it, unlike many of the other feuds about at the moment. Right now, I'd actually rather see the Raw title match main event the show.

DQ win for the challengers sets up one last showdown, most likely at Wrestle Mania. That'll be the toilet break match.

Glad to see Rock selling his injuries from Hassans beatdown last week, but I have a feeling The Great One might make a speedy enough recovery to show up Monday Night, and gain some unexpected revenge on MuHa.

Expected win for Mysterio over Jindrak, but wasnt expecting the Angle run in, and BAM!!! The intensity just turned up a few notches for WM between Mysterio and Angle. Vicious assault from Kurt, and I've always preferred the intense side to Angle, which came to the fore here.

Nice neat interview with Benoit. Interesting that he brought up the other triple threat match from WM XX, and the question here will be can he do it again??

Kennedy ... Kennedy chants. That's brilliant. Unique, and one day I'll have to do my thiefing trick and steal it ;). Triple H FINALLY shows up on Smackdown, although I'd question the placing of two back to back Raw attacks on SD. New US Champion, and who better than Kennedy to take it!!!

Foley telling JBL to do something about it, was a little too similar to the Bischoff / Hassan segment a few weeks ago. Odds on JBL costing Triple H the match on Raw?? 1/100.

Surprising win for Benoit, overcoming the two heels. Now, it's Benoit with the momentum, with an amazing win tonight. Edge and Orton miscommunications cost them dearly, and I can see those two fighting it out one on one before WM rolls around. Hopefully you dont do the same thing Raw did back in April, with three handicap matches between Cena, Edge and HHH.

For a recap, this was one of the better shows, which had a firm build towards WM, with the two main Raw vs SD feuds getting a major build.

#703 ·

Sorry this took me so long. What a f’n long Raw!! It’s like 40 pages I think! Anyway, just to let you know, from here until I post Mania I’ll be reading shows, and leaving one or two paragraphs of overall comments. Considering I won’t be posting any actual shows, and I need to get Mania done, I’ll be doing this with everyone, until Mania is up. I will be posting my match banners and previews, and a few comments on those would be nice, as that’s around the type of reviews I’ll be leaving for shows from here on through Mania. Seems fair I think.

Well, like I hoped, Shelton is the new IC Champ. Great to see, and what a way to kick off the show. MITB is gonna be made soon out of all these guys IMO, with Shelton entering it as IC Champion for the second time. Great opening.

WOO!! Just as predicted, only better, for the Intercontinental title as well!! The exact six men I predicted after last weeks show, and it should be awesome to see what the match turns out like. I am going to predict from the start that Benjamin retains the title, and wins the contract, giving him his biggest push ever. From there, whether it’s a month or a year, he’ll either win the title as IC champ, or shortly after losing it. Cant wait for it all.

I think I predicted last week that this would happen. RVD is upset, and costs Taker the match, which will now most likely lead to RVD vs. Taker at Mania. Nice beat down to follow, and a well written promo. Heyman is involved makes it cool as well. Would be nice to see this as a gimmick match at Mania, with the deck stacked against the Deadman when no rules are in place-ECW style if you will. This also sends HHH into the finals, a match JBL will screw him out of, sending the other participant into the finals, hopefully Christian. I know JBL will cost Triple H, especially since I’ve already read and reviewed the SD! That followed this.

A little surprised to see RVD take the hardcore title following all of that. Where did the Taker go, and why no retaliation? Anyway, I doubt it will be for the title at Mania. Maybe non title, or Taker gets some revenge in coming weeks by screwing RVD.

Pretty good piece from Hassan. He and Rock will have a good match I hope, and I also hope Kane01 can produce the promos needed from Rocky to make this feud all it can be leading to Mania. And I usually want people to beat Rock in the matches bookers book him in. Here, I actually want him to win. Would be nice for Hassan’s first loss to come from Rock on the grandest stage.

Hard to be as excited about this Angle-Rey segment, when I’ve already read the beat down from Smackdown. But I’ll say again: Rey vs. Kurt @ Mania + Good Match writing = GOLD!!

Macho Man is heading up the HOF this year. Well, Triple H vs. JBL may not be all we’ll have in common after all.

I forgot Christian was facing HBK, which I now know he’ll win. And he does. Christian will now go on to beat Triple H thanks to JBL, and we have Christian vs. Jericho for the title at Mania. Possibly Jericho’s revenge from WM20? Or perhaps the Captain goes 2-0 at Mania’s. Could happen, and then you could have them fight at Mania 24, with Jericho finally winning; ala the Rock-Austin four year Mania feud. Never know.

Lovely interaction between Christian and Jericho, with a great verbal interaction between them, hashing out a lot of stuff. It also looks as though we may see a DX reunion, with HBK/HHH possibly fighting these two, and maybe lighting that spark between them to fire up a Mania feud.

And a pretty funny promo from HHH and HBK as well, although it went too long I think. It seemed to drag. Shawn vs. Hart ten years later would be awesome to see, which I know we will, and regardless of the history, I still want HBK to win. And I love HHH turning comedic face just in time to go up against JBL at Mania, as he needs to be the face for that match IMO. THIEF!!

The only problem I am seeing with Mania right now is it’s potential to be extremely overbooked, as you guys already have a bunch of confirmed matches, and are seemingly building to so many more, that I am losing track. More than eleven, or twelve TOPS, is too many.

I am mixed about the whole ending here. The positives are simple. That rap was the best non-NatureBoy16x John Cena rap I’ve read.;) Just great. Austin was spot on character for him being a heel, and he made me laugh several times during his 'eulogy'. And the segment itself felt very realistic, and WWE-ish, although at parts it seemed to drag. Also on the negative side is that I would have loved to see Cena and Austin actually get it on. Also, I think its okay for Cena to play face, and Austin to be heel, but stop saying that Cena has the crowd “100% behind him”. That’s unrealistic, and would just never happen. At best, even with Austin heel, the crowd would maybe be 70-30 for Cena, and I feel that’s being generous. Fans will always cheer Steve Austin, heel, face, or tweener. Also, I don’t recall it being mentioned that the semi-final bout between HBK and Christian was the final match of the night. All talking from then on, which may have been a mistake, but at least all the segments that followed were good.

Overall, despite any negatives I saw at the end, I loved the show immensely. And, especially since I am just returning, I can’t remember a better one you’ve written. Kudos, and Mania will no doubt, be great!!

#704 ·

Raw will be posted tomorrow, and it will be in recap form, as i'm still not feeling that great, and i feel that the other shows in the Road to Wrestlemania are bigger and better, and would be served better by being in full

Natureboy, yeah i'll be leaving some comments whenever you post something about Mania. Just also to say about the fact i had the crowd 100% behind Cena. I know that probably isnt the right thing to say, but i wrote this promo a long time ago, and just forgot to edit some of the things in it when i put it into the Raw. The crowd wont be 100% behind Cena from now on (although as my biggest face, they damn well should be!!!). For the HHH/JBl feud, i havent actually turned anyone face, and have no real intention of doing so, although at the moment, HHH is coming off more as a face, even though i am booking him as a heel whenever he is in a segment not involving JBL

There will also be some news and rumours to be posted at some point in the week, probabaly in between Raw and Smackdown

#706 · (Edited)

Here is Raw... i dont think that this show is anywhere near as good as last week's Raw, but it is still good enough, and keeps the road to Wrestlemania going strong, and builds up a few feuds as well

WWE RAW – March 6th

The show begins with the WWE Title match between Chris Jericho and William Regal, and we get a short match here, basically just on the show to give Jericho something to do and to give him a title defence. The match goes no more than 3 minutes, with Jericho in control for most of the match, although Regal does get a brief moment of offence in, and almost locks in the Regal Stretch, but Jericho escapes from it, and then finishes Regal off with the Breakdown and then the lionsault to retain the title. He then holds the belt in the air as the commentators remind us about the HHH/Christian match which is the main event, with the winner facing Jericho at Mania

We go backstage, and we see Shawn Michaels entering the building, and he has a huge smile on his face. We can see that he has a video tape in his hand, and he walks confidently through the backstage arena, whistling to himself as he enters his dressing room, preparing himself for his segment later tonight. The camera then cuts across to John Cena, who is walking towards the entrance to the ring

After a commercial, John Cena makes his way out to the ring, to a huge pop from the crowd, and he starts by doing his usual spiel of getting the crowd seriously hyped up, and he goes on about how great it is to be back on Raw. He then goes on to say that there is one thing which is not so great though, and that is the fact that he still doesn’t have his match with Stone Cold Steve Austin, and Eric Bischoff is still the GM of Raw. Cena then calls out Austin, and challenges him to a match at Wrestlemania, but maybe after the ass kicking he got from me last week he has realised he doesn’t have the balls to fight me. Eric Bischoff then comes out, and says that Austin will not be here tonight, but instead, he has presented Cena with a challenge. He says that Austin will accept the match at Mania if the following happens. He makes the challenge for a one on one match at SNME; Stone Cold’s pick vs. John Cena’s pick. If Cena wins, he gets his match at Mania, but if Austin wins, the match doesn’t happen. Cena then agrees to the match, and says that he can’t wait for the event to happen, but Eric slows him down by saying that he will be the referee for the match. Cena then smiles, and says yet again the odds are stacked against him, but that’s the way he likes it. He tells Austin, and Eric if they want some, to come freaking get some, as he throws the mic down, and leaves the ring.

In the second match of the show, Charlie Haas takes on Chris Masters, in what is a match that is starting the serious build to the MITB match at Wrestlemania, with the IC title also on the line. This match is shortish, as there is a lot to get through tonight, and after a few minutes, the run ins start, which is really the story of the match. Shelton Benjamin comes down to the ring, and distracts the referee, which allows Masters to get a steel chair to nail Haas with, but then AJ Styles comes down to the ring to even things up, and pulls Shelton Benjamin away from the ring, after nailing him with the pele kick. Masters swings the chair at Haas, but Haas ducks and then he takes the chair away from Masters and nails him with it himself, and then covers, which gets the win for Charlie Haas.

We then get a backstage interview with Todd Grisham talking to Rob Van Dam and Paul Heyman about what they did to the Undertaker last week. Heyman takes the mic and says that what you saw last week was the real RVD, the man who was the face of ECW for years. What you saw was RVD unleashing all the anger and the rage that he has had inside him after all these years of not being able to be himself in the WWE. RVD then takes the mic and says that the Undertaker destroyed his dreams of winning the WWE Title at Wrestlemania, so in kind, I am going to destroy your dreams. RVD talks about how the Undertaker has been so dominant at Wrestlemania, but that doesn’t phase him. He then says he recruited Paul Heyman to help him because Heyman can take him back to the way he was, and the way he has to be, to show that he is the whole damn show. They then mention that Paul Heyman knows exactly how to beat the Undertaker, and is one of the few men whose clients have a winning record over Taker. RVD then challenges Taker to a match in his yard, at Wrestlemania 22. RVD then tells Taker to accept the challenge, and have your Wrestlemania dominance taken to the extreme!

In a number 1 contenders match, Punked for Kash take on MNM, with the winners facing the Teachers for the tag team titles at Wrestlemania. We get an entertaining match here, with all 4 men putting in a good performance with them wanting to be the ones who get to challenge for the gold at the biggest show of the year. MNM manage to isolate Kash for the middle part of the match, but a missed leg drop from Nitro allows Kash to make the tag to Punk, who comes in firing on all cylinders, and has the match won after the shining wizard to Mercury, but Melina distracts the referee. Nitro then enters the ring, looking to nail a cheap shot to Punk, but Kash nails a diving shooting star press from the top rope to take him down, and then Punk locks in the anaconda vice to Mercury, and he has to tap out, giving Punked for Kash the win and the title shot at Wrestlemania

Shawn Michaels then comes out to the ring, and it appears that he is ready to cut a long promo tonight, and he still has the videotape from earlier in his hands. He comes out and says after weeks of begging for Bret Hart to come and accept the challenge for a match, and just not even getting an answer, he decided that he had to go and do something about it. Shawn says that he knows that like himself, Bret is a family man, and family is very important to him, so he went around to Bret’s house to find out what his family had to say about his challenge. He then rolls the videotape, which shows HBK showing up at Bret’s house (while Bret is out), and speaking to his children, asking them whether they want to see their dad get some revenge in the ring with the ‘nasty’ Shawn Michaels who screwed him at SS 97. They say they would, and then as HBK exits the room, he turns back and nails one of them in the face with the SCM, and tells them that that one is for your father. He then goes into another room, and he finds Bret’s wife, and Shawn makes some suggestive comments towards her, saying that just like Bret she knows what it is like to be screwed a lot. She then slaps HBK, and he responds by slapping her back, and knocking her down. HBK then uses a pen and some paper from in the room, and writes down his challenge to Bret again, and then he pins it to the front door as he leaves, so Bret knows that he has shown up. We then cut back to HBK in the ring, who tells Bret that if he doesn’t get what he wants, then this is just the start of what he can do. He tells Bret to accept the challenge, or he will get screwed a million times worse than what he did at SS 97.

In a rematch from last week for the Intercontinental Title, AJ Styles takes on the new champion Shelton Benjamin, in a match that is a bit shorter than last week’s encounter, with a lot to fit in on the show this week. Both men still manage to demonstrate some good in ring talent, but like the Haas/Masters match from earlier, run ins from the other men in the MITB match happen. Hardy comes down to help AJ get the title back, and he nails Shelton with the twist of fate to a good pop from the crowd, but as AJ goes to make the cover, Gregory Helms comes in and nails AJ with the shining wizard, knocking him out, which allows Shelton to crawl over and pin AJ to retain the title, as for the second week in a row Gregory Helms has made a huge impact in the mid card

After the commercial break, Kurt Angle’s music hits, and he makes his way out to the ring for his match with Gene Snitsky, but before he can get to the ring, he is attacked from behind by Rey Mysterio to a huge pop from the crowd, as he comes out to get revenge for the attack that he planted on him on Smackdown. Rey and Angle start to brawl around the edge of the ring, and the referee’s and the security people come to break the brawl up, but Rey keeps coming back for more against Angle, showing no fear of him at all. Eventually Angle is dragged away up the ramp for his own safety, but Rey nails a suicide dive from outside the ring which takes down Kurt and the security, and then he goes back onto him, and nails him with more and more shots. Eventually Rey is dragged away from Angle, and he gets a big pop from the crowd as he goes backstage after taking Kurt Angle down

We go backstage, and we see Christian and Tyson Tomko, who are ready to be interviewed by Maria, and there are no prizes for guessing who this particular promo goes, as it follows the same style as the other promos they have done, with Maria being the ditzy blonde, Tomko occasionally saying something funny to lead Christian off on a tangent, while Christian just cracks jokes and keeps the interview alive. After a brief and bizarre tangent about a road trip story that Christian and Tomko have had (coming about from Maria asking them about the ROAD to Wrestlemania tournament), the interview comes to an end with Christian telling Maria to go and get the celebration ready for when I win the match. Maria then asks whether they are worried about what D-X may do, to which Christian replies that he doesn’t know who they are, but if HBK does try to get involved then they can do something that Maria is very good at and just suck it! Maria doesn’t get the comment, so Christian asks her whether she likes sucking lollipops, and she replies by saying that she loves it, and has been told she is very good at it. Christian then guarantees victory over HHH tonight, and says that he will go to Wrestlemania and face Chris Jericho, because that’s how he rolls! As Christian and Tomko walk off, Tomko makes a not so subtle comment about whether Maria is really that good at sucking lollipops, to which Christian smiles, nods his head, and then tells Tomko that he really ought to find a girl.

We then see an interview between Todd Grisham and Gregory Helms, which focuses on the recent big push that Helms appears to have got. Todd asks him whether he deserves to be in the MITB match at Mania, which prompts Helms to slap him, and then say that what he is showing now is what he could have been doing all these years. He says he has always been the most talented superstar on the WWE roster, and the last 2 weeks proved he makes an impact by twice costing AJ Styles the IC title. He then says that he is going to go out there and beat Matt Hardy, just to once again prove he is better than everyone, and deserves his spot

We cut to a viginette, and it is to tell us who the next person in the 2006 Hall of Fame is going to be. It is revealed that "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Di Biase will be the 3rd inductee this year
In the final match between the men in the IC/MITB match, Gregory Helms takes on Matt Hardy in a short but effective match, and we are told during the opening few minutes that anyone interfering in the match will be taken out of the Wrestlemania match, which means the action is just between these two men. We get a good contest between them, with both men scoring near falls, but in the end it is Gregory Helms who manages to come out on top after countering Hardy’s attempt at the twist of fate with a low blow, and then as he rolls him up, he grabs the ropes for extra leverage, so Hardy cannot kick out. Helms picks up the big win, to continue his recent run of success, while Hardy is left to complain at the loss. Helms starts to taunt Hardy after the match though, which is his downfall, as Hardy levels him with the twist of fate, to get some revenge in the aftermath

We then go backstage and we see Mohammed Hassan and Daivari, and they cut a brief promo about what they did to the Rock 2 weeks ago on Smackdown, and how that proves that Hassan is better than the Rock. Hassan then says that still he isn’t getting the credit he deserves for kicking the ass of the Rock, and he demands respect for what he has done, but because he is an Arab-American, he doesn’t get it. He then says that this will all change, as next week, there is going to be a celebration of the life of Mohammed Hassan, and after that is finished, everyone, including the Rock will give him the respect he demands!

In the main event, which runs for 20 minutes or so, Christian takes on Triple H, with the winner facing Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 22 for the WWE Title. The early going of the match is really just a set up for the ending, but is still some good action between the men, and HHH takes control, and takes Tomko out in the early going with a pedigree to him. He also manages to suplex Christian through the announce table as they go to commercial, but he cannot get the three count, as Christian manages to fight back, and nails the unprettier, but HHH gets his feet on the ropes. Christian goes for it again, but HHH counters and goes for the pedigree, but HHH has it countered and is slingshotted by Christian into the referee. Christian goes over to HHH, but is layed out with the low blow, and then the pedigree, but there is no referee, to the dismay of HHH. HHH cannot believe this, and then he goes to get the sledgehammer from under the ring, and he brings it into the ring, and goes to hit Christian, only to have Tomko nail him with the Big Boot, to a huge pop from the crowd. Christian then recovers enough to hit the unprettier, and covers, but can only get a 2 count as HBK pulls the referee out of the ring, knocking him slightly unconscious again. The crowd boo, as HBK could well be here to screw Christian, and then Christian goes after HBK, looking to take him out of the match and the two men start to brawl in the middle of the ring, which Christian gets the advantage in. He then calls for Tomko to get in the ring, and he goes for the Big Boot to HBK, but he ducks, and Tomko nails Christian by mistake, knocking him down. HBK then turns around and nails Tomko with the Sweet Chin Music, and then he starts to tune up the band on Christian, and he connects with it, getting huge amounts of heat from the crowd, as he has taken Christian out of the match. HBK then brings the referee back into the ring, as HHH crawls over to Christian and covers, but Christian kicks out on 2, to a huge pop from the crowd. HHH cannot believe it, and then he picks up the sledgehammer, and goes to nail Christian with it (the referee is still partially out), but suddenly, HE IS NAILED BY THE CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL BY JBL, TO A HUGE POP FROM THE CROWD, AS JBL HAS GOT HIS REVENGE AND SCREWS HHH. JBL then exits the ring, having taken out HHH, and allowing Christian to get the win. Christian then stumbles to his feet, and goes for the unprettier on HHH, and he connects with it, and covers. HBK tries to break the count, but Tomko nails him with the big boot, and as the referee gets back to being able to count, Christian makes sure he hooks the leg of HHH, and gets the 3 count, and is going to Wrestlemania. JBL is standing at the top of the ramp, happy that he has cost HHH the match, while Christian and Tomko are celebrating in the ring.

As Christian and Tomko celebrate the win, Chris Jericho comes through the crowd and lays out Tomko, and then Christian with the title belt. Jericho then starts a beatdown on Christian, and busts him open with his right hands, and then Jericho locks the Walls of Jericho in on a bloodied Christian, until he has passed out. Jericho then stands over the bloodied Christian, and holds the belt in the air, signifying he is still the champion, and he has won the first step in the war!

Raw Results

Chris Jericho def. William Regal at 3:01 to retain the WWE Title
Charlie Haas def. Chris Masters at 4:38
Punked for Kash def. MNM at 6:49 to become the number 1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team Titles
Shelton Benjamin def. AJ Styles at 7:39 to retain the Intercontinental Title
Kurt Angle vs. Gene Snitsky never officially began
Gregory Helms def. Matt Hardy at 6:37
Christian def. Triple H at 22:48 to win the Road to Wrestlemania tournament

Sunday Night Heat – March 12th

Trish Stratus def. Melina when Trish nailed Melina with the chick kick
The Spirit Squad (Kenny and Jonny) def. Val Venis and Viscera when Kenny hit the leg drop to Val Venis
The Sandman def. Rene Dupree when he nailed him over the head with a Singapore cane which was at ringside
The Teachers cut a backstage promo on Punked For Kash, saying that they have beaten them before, and will do so again at Wrestlemania
Rob Van Dam def. Rosey when he nailed the 5 star frog splash to retain the Hardcore title

WWE Wrestlemania 22 Card

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge (c) w/Lita vs. Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit

WWE Title
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Christian w/Tyson Tomko

Intercontinental Title and the MITB Contract
Ladder Match

Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Gregory Helms vs. Charlie Haas vs. Matt Hardy vs. Chris Masters vs. AJ Styles

Cruiserweight Title
Frankie Kazarian (c) or Billy Kidman v Paul London

WWE Tag Team Titles
The Teachers (c) w/Alexis Laree vs. Punked for Kash

Brock Lesner v Batista

Rob Van Dam w/Paul Heyman vs. The Undertaker

Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio

#707 ·

Will just leave some quick comments on your show as i haven't got much time to leave a full review tonight as i have loads of homework.

Will be intresting to see who Austin and Cena pick for the match at SNME, but will be pretty obvious Cena's choice wins. Great stuff there with HBK attacking Bret's family which will defintley make Hart accept HBK's challenge for WM now as i wouldn't see him allowing HBK to do that. 1-0 to Smackdown so far tonight, with Mysterio beating the hell out of Angle. Christian promo sounded very good, and am expecting Christian to win this one seeing from the last few shows with Jericho and Christian having numerous confrantations. 2-0 SMACKDOWN!! Payback is a you know what!!. The main event looked like a great match and great aftermath with the real build up to their match at Wrestlemania starting with Jericho attacking Christian.

Overall this was a very good recap FD, and sounded like a good show. Smackdown will be up on Monday i would expect as i am away this weekend.

#708 ·

Can i say that Wrestlemania is looking very good.

Very interesting matches and i like that fact Y2J is champion. Christian winning the road to Wrestlemania tournament was a very unexpected move. I look forward to that Mania match. Hope Y2J wins.

Very awesome promo by HBK and i like where this is going. HBK sounds like a real badass at the moment. Rock v Hassan also looks good.

Good AJ Styles and Benjamin match and i like where it's going with IC & MITB match.

Back to Wrestlemania i think it looks awesome and i can't wait for you guys to post it. Both title matches are looking immense.

#709 ·

Forever-Delayed's Raw Recapped Review:

Good opening contest as the champion sneaks a title defense in before we start to roll into 'Mania. Going to be finding out who faces Jericho come 'Mania tonight too! Cena's Pick vs SCSA's pick seems to be huge come SNME. Going to be cool to see who gets picked. Haas gets a major win tonight over the Masterpiece, gives him some momentum before rolling into 'Mania. RVD and 'Taker becoming official now for 'Mania is good, seems a lot of matches become official tonight including PFK vs the Teachers. HBK lays down the challenge, will Bret accept? More interference in the next MITB participants match, guess that's what will happen for now on. Rey's on Raw! Huge beatdown and this feud is getting personal, been doing so since the past few months as a matter of fact. Christian seems set for 'Mania since I believe he's going to become #1 Contender. Gregory Helms gets the win over Hardy which I'm not surprised, he needed it as he's developing his new character anyways now. And of course, JBL cost HHH the match and now we've got Christian/Y2J coming forth for 'Mania. Decent recap and I know this review is nothing special but it's hard to review recapped shows.

#710 ·

ddmrko reviews SD

Good opening segement as we get a little development of the Kennedy/Carlito feud. The end of the segment was great with the Lesnar attack on Batista. We finally make it official. Batista vs. Lesnar at Mania. Can't wait.

Nice build up for the cruiserweight division. Two matches set. One for SNME and the other for WM. Both should be pretty good.

Nice segment between Orton and Edge to add tension to tonight's main event. I predict a win for Benoit as there is no way that Orton and Edge are going to be able to co-exist.

Still not excited about these four guys or this feud but this segment was done well. Kane and Show are screwed out of the tag team titles with the heels just escaping their retribution.

Damn that was a viscious attack on Mysterio. The second one we have seen tonight (Lesnar on Batista). I like the build up to this Angle-Mysterio feud. I guess I have to read RAW to see the next chapter.

Usual Chris Benoit Main Event promo about how he will overcome the odds. Good hype for tonight's main event and WM22.

This was the best thing on the show IMO. So many things came together well. JBL finally has the U.S. Title taken off of him. HHH shows up and screws him so that is pretty much booked. I also guess we get Kennedy vs. Carlito for the U.S. Title at Mania. I guess we can expect JBL to show up to RAW.

Benoit gets the win as predicted and looks strong headed into Mania. But wait...great closing segment with more jumbled madness. Orton avoids a spear. Edge drills Benoit and Orton hits the RKO! Great finish to a great show. Too bad it was recapped as it would have been great.

#711 ·

Both recap shows were great guys, I'll get a review up for both of you as soon as possible. Sorry about the delay.

#712 ·

Jericho gets a win to start things off in a title defence against Regal? Odd, but whatever

HBK is here, as too is Cena

PYP match at SNME will be pretty good and although Bischoff is the referee for it, I can see Cena helping his pick get the win so the Austin/Cena match can go ahead

Haas wins over Masters, but AJ & Shelton get involved too, as the MITB build gets serious now, wonder where Hardy & Helms were? Maybe they're on later

RVD vs Taker is gonna be a classic, I can see perhaps ECW Rules coming into play maybe? That would make it even better, considering Taker's WM 17 & 18 performances in those conditions

PFK get their well deserved rematch with the Teachers, I wish it was PFK against MNM at WM, I despise the Teachers gimmick, although credit must and will go to ya for the idea of the team

HBK taking things way past the mark with his home invasion of the Hart's house, despicable actions really, Hart has gotta do something soon otherwise HBK will get even further out of hand

Ugh Helms seals the win for Shelton over AJ, I like all the MITB participant except for Helms, he's always getting the cheap push in BTB, but nice way to get them all on the show

Rey shows up for some hurtin on Angle, their match will be a good one

Christian is ready for the main event, and I know he'll win, HHH has JBL to deal with thus why CLB will win tonight

Helms goes over Hardy (yay) but Hardy gets some revenge, which is always good, as all 6 men have been busy tonight

As expected, Christian gets the win thanks to JBL in some part, and then after the match Jericho assaults Christian and bloodies him, starting their feud off, while the HHH/JBL feud now has it's real spark for hatred from The Game's side

Nice recap FD. 8/10

#713 ·

WWE Monday Night RAW ~ Comments
Isn’t really a good way to kick off the action with a WWE Championship match. Anyways, it was a total filler match, as you also said it that was just to give Jericho to do something. Triple H vs. Christian in the main-event, which tells out that a big shock is coming to us, as I’d again say that JBL would come out and cost Triple H’s chance to get a step ahead at Wrestlemania, since Triple H costs JBL this Friday. Erm… an interesting promo here by John Cena. And the SNME match would be even more interesting. I think that Cena’s pick would win though. Charlie Haas wins here over Masters and the build-up for the Money in the Bank and Intercontinental Championship has been nice so far. Still want more though. Well, I am really liking the feud between Rob Van Dam and The Undertaker. That promo was also wicked. Yet another Punked for Kash vs. Teachers feud? Man, that’s getting stale. Hope you do alright with them now. I wonder where’ll be MNM heading to from now. Lol, would HBK really hit Bret’s child with a Sweet Chin Music? That was way too much un-realistic. You could’ve thought something else with this promo though. But anyways, this match was great, and the intereference made this one look special. Looks good, the MITB, I mean. Wow, this Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio is heating up man. Their build-up is just superb. And we have still few weeks more and I wonder what more we’ll see from them. Christian’s promo was sweet, basically added some hype into the main-event. Whoa, this Helms is getting intensity man, and that’s cool. Great victory for Helms over Hardy here as he has now got the momentum going into the Money in the Bank match. Oh, wait! Hardy comes back and takes down Helms with the twist of fate… now dat… dat’s cool! Lol. I wonder what Hassan has planned for the celebration, next week. A good fast-paced match going here. Well, didn’t really expect an announcing tables sick spot to happen. Oh, HBK’s in and Tomko goes to big boot him, but instead, connects to Christian! Problem solver’s creating some problems. HBK really, really tried his best. But it was JBL, who was the deciding factor of this match, as it was expected; he comes down and does some damage to Triple H. So, Christian vs. Jericho for the title and JBL vs. Triple H at Mania. That’s sweet. Oh, and the aftermath was also a good one. Oh, and sorry if you think it is harsh or not good. The problem is that I was writing this review at 5:00 AM and my eyes were half-closed, lol.​

#715 ·

Orry's Smackdown Recap Review

Great way to open the show with Carlito and his Cabana. Unfortunatly for the Carribian native, Batista clears him out of the ring, and begins to run down Lesnar. Batista makes the challenge to Lesnar, before being brutally assualted from behind by the Next Big Thing. Lesnar hits an F-5 on the rampoway, then accepts the Animals challenge. Great way to kick off the show mate.

Kazarian/Chavo would have been awesome to seen written out in full, and as expected Kazarian wins after cheating to pick up the victory. London and the Champ come to blows after the match, but Billy Kidman makes a suprise appearance, taking them both down, and looking strong heading into Mania!

Kazarian/Kidman at SNME should be off the charts, but I expect Kazarian to retain as I feel that you are building towards London/Kazarian. Nether the less an interesting segment, and I can't wait to read the match!

Good little segment between Edge and orton here, and it will be very interesting indeed to see if they can function as a team tonight. I highly doubt they will be able to, which is why I'm predicting a Benoit win in the main event.

Damn, unfortunatly Mike Awesome and Booker retain, as as much as I hate the two of them as a team, there's no denying the fact that they have been on quite a roll as of late. I expect Show and Kane to be out for some revenge though.

Rocky is still recovering from his injuries, but I can't wait to see how the Great One retaliates!

Mysterio picks up the obvious win over Jindrak, but the big story here is that finally Angle/Rey is getting some major build heading into WM! Kurt attacks Mysterio after the match, and locks in his deadly submission! How will Rey respond?

Gotta love the Wolverine, and I hope his dreams do come true at Mania! Lighting has to strike twice, it has two:)

Miss Elizibath is a good inductee into the HOF, and it is great to see she is being inducted the same year as the Macho Man!

JBL's promo before the atch was a typical Bradshaw promo, generating the heat he always recieves. Kennedy is a very fiiting opponenet, and I expect him to win tonight. Yes, Kennedy wins thanks to a little help from HHH, and not only does this build the HHH/JBL feud, but it gives some meaning to the Kennedy/Carlito feud.

After his little whinge, I expect JBL to invade Raw now, and cost HHH his match in the final of the Gold Rush Tournament. Which means Christian/Y2J at Mania!

As I predicted, Benoit pulls out the shock win against the odds, defeating the team of Edge/Orton. After the match Edge inadvertantly Spears Lita, before bing met with an RKO from Orton, who stands tall at the conclusion of the show!

Overall: Great recap Kane mate. 8.5/10

Orry's Raw Recap Review

Jericho pretty much squashes Regal in his WWE Championship defence, I'm not sure where Regal's shot at the belt came from, but nether the less Y2J prevails with reletive ease. Jericho has been scarsely seen on Raw for a while, so I hope we start to see a lot more of him in the coming weeks heading towards Mania.

HBK arrives and looks very confident heading into his segment tonight. Cena arrives too, and it looks like he's up next.

Would have loved to have seen the Cena/Bischoff segment written out in full, because it looked like it would have been an amazing segment. Cena's pick vs. Austin's pick at SNME should be awesome, and I can't wait too see their choices!

Hass and Masters put on a good match, and as expected the run ins eventually come, with Hass coming out on top in the end, using the steel chair to his advantage. Hardy and Helms were missing here, but I guess you're saving the big guns until later:D

RVD promo was fantastic, and I am very much looking forward to Van Dam/Taker, because I feel it will be epic. Great build, and I am looking forward to an appearance from Taker next week!

Punked for Kash finally get their shot at the Teachers, in a match which I feel there can be only one result. This feud has been going on for ages, and with the huge build, PFK has to win the straps.

I guess it is safe to say now that Hart/HBK is officially on. There's no way the Hitman will not accept Micheals challenge now, after the disgusting act of assaulting his family. This feud just got a whole lot more personal.

AJ and Shelton wrestle to a great match, and this time it is Hardy and Helms who get involved. Hardy hits the Twist of Fate to Shelton, but Helms comes in and nails AJ witht the Shinign Wizard. Good build mate.

Yes I'm so glad this feud is finally getting attention, with Mysterio looking all buisness this week, brutally attacking Angle. Their match at Mania should be a classic, I can't wait!

It's very, very obvious that CLB is winning tonight, and I must say thats a good thing! Y2J/Christian at WM shpuld be awesome, just like at WM20, and i expect JBL to get invloved to further his feud with HHH.

Helms/Hardy would have been awesome as always, but I'm annoyed Helms got the win, he's looked too strong tonight....woops I take that back, Hardy levels him with the Twist of Fate, and I must say that he has to be considered one of the favourites now.

As expected Christian wins the match, thanks to a little assistance from JBL. The HHH/JBL feud continues to be built well here, and with Y2J's attack the seeds d the Jericho/Christian feud have been planted.

Overall: Great recap show, and just like Kane01, you guys are really picking up your game as Wrestlemania draws nearer. 8.5/10!

#716 ·

Thanks for all the reviews so far, and although i was expecting there to be a few more, they are all appreciated

Just a quick comment about giving Regal a title shot - because Jericho hadnt defended the belt for a long time, I decided that he needed to have defended at some point before Wrestlemania, and thought that him opening the show with a title defence would work. Regal was the biggest face that I had who wasnt already booked for the show, so why not give him a title shot, and give the feeling that anyone can win the belt?

#717 ·

FD, I reviewed Kane01's SD and the interbrand feuds have gotten me interested in this thread as a whole. Expect a review of your RAW sometime today or tomorrow.

#718 ·

Can understand the reasoning for Jericho defending the belt, and I've done similar things in the past just to give the champion a title defence under his belt. In this case, it might've been a nice idea to have Regal win some sort of 'Golden Opportunity' battle royal, between a bunch of jobbers on Heat for a chance of a lifetime title shot. Still, Jericho retains, and I'm predicting it's his last successful defence of the title.

Would've been cool for Cena and Bischoffs segment to be in full, but that's ok. First real mention of SNME made here, with a pick of Cenas choice, facing Austins pick. Should be interesting to see who they pick, as neither have many friends.

I'll just comment on all the IC / MITB warm up matches here. Build up has started pretty nicely, with a big win especially for Helms over Hardy, and Helms has been booked really strongly recently since his turn. Hopefully it's not the same scenario every week with run ins galore, as I know you're more creative than that.

Impressed with the build up for RVD vs Taker at WM. They've had awesome matches in the past, and with RVD now the heel, I'm sure it'll still be awesome here. RVD wont and rightly shouldnt win the match at WM, but he's gonna come mightily close.

PFK vs The Teachers surely ends at WM with a title switch. Please. Just went on for too long. Alexis can hold on to the womens belt and The teachers can stick around that way, but PFK need to lead the tag division.

Had a lot of fun with the Michaels segment. SCM to Harts kid was really funny for some reason, as normally that type of thing doesnt interest me, but it entertained me here. Hart is sure to accept now, although I can imagine the whole thing being dragged on to WM, with Hart just showing up on the night to finally answer the call.

Wasnt keen on Mysterio showing up this week. Should've been off both shows this week to sell the assault last week on Smackdown. Angle battered his ankle last week, and now Rey sprints out on Raw for payback??

Excellent recap of the main event, and finally, it's settled. Christian gets the better of Triple H, albeit thanks to JBL. Personally would've preferred a clean win for Christian, to make him look even stronger, as he beat Hassan thanks to a count out not too long ago, and needed JBLs help here. Hopefully he gets one or two big clean wins over main event names in the coming weeks to look credible for a match with Jericho @ Wrestle Mania.

Overall, it felt like a WM altering show, with HHH - JBL all but announced now, Christian set for a title shot vs Jericho (and with Jerichos mammoth run I'm shocked he isnt in the main event), Austin and Cena getting further build, and the mid card tag feud is now set to culminate.

#719 ·

RAW Reivew

Here are some comments on your latest RAW Recap

Pretty good match to start off the show, I think it was a little strange booking having the title match opening up the show. Really excited to see SNME to see if Cena's pick win to get him a shot at Austin at WM. I definately see a match between them happening, no way that there won't be a match between them. The MITB situation is really starting to heat up, and I can't wait to see it. I hope that Shelton can win the MITB and retain his IC Title to give him his push into the Main Event. RVD vs. Taker at Mania is something that I'm really liking. I don't now who I want to win more as they're both 2 of my favorite wrestlers. Nice to see PFK win the #1 contenders match, and hopefully they can finally take the titles off of The Teachers who have had it for to long now. Great HBK Promo would have really liked to see you write this one out in full as it could have been an amzing promo. I like how desperate HBK is to getting Bret one on one at Mania'. That match is going to be amazing knowing that you're writing this. Nice to see even more tensions buliding up in the second MITB match. Nice to see Gregory Helms show up here to. Nice to see Rey show up on RAW to attack Kurt Angle building up the feud. Good Christian promo, and I can really see him winning tonight to face Jericho at Mania which is sure to be one hell of a match. Pretty good match from Helms and he picks up the expected win here which builds up his character even more. What a main event, and I'm really happy that Christian won here. Although you need to push Christian more as he didn't win the match without help from HHH. You should give 2 or 3 big ones for Christian to put him over as a good challenger for the title. Good recap.

#720 ·

Raw March 6th review

jericho/regal - like people have said before me, this just seemed a very random opportunity for regal. seemed pretty realistic with the brief dominance squashed and i suppose yes jericho needed more defences, but he could have just slapped on an open challenge.

HBK moment seemed fairly strange but promising at the same time, will have to wait and see if its of any more importance.

cena promo - nice idea from bishoff, which cena's pick will probably win. good promo. one querie i have is who could austin pick? he's not exactly the most popular guy in the locker room now huh.

masters/haas - the interference really saved a match that could have been incredibly boring. the run-ins were timed right and was set out organised instead of a random brawl.

RVD promo - the "real" RVD line didnt set well with me, because if the real RVD was in WWE then he'd smoke more than the pyro machines. anyway i'm glad that you brought up heymans winning tendencies against taker, which really makes it seem like heyman has a vendeta against him. I knew that if taker lost in this tournament he'd need someone with a good reason to face at WM, and i guess we've found it.

tag match - good win for PFC here and should give them a good opportunity going into WM. isolation part ob kash seemed pretty realistic here and the finish was done correctly.

HBK promo - I loved this promo to bits. exellently done man. It was confusing when you said about Brets kids (one is training to be a pro wrestler ATM) then HBK using kiddy language, as SCM'ing a 5 year old is pretty fucking cruel lol. HBK's comments to brets wife made me laugh, and the pin to the door was the icing on the cake. fantastic promo.

shelton/AJ - i expected interference here, but this time it was by the other two. again it was controlled well and this MITB looks to be a very interesting one.

angle/snitsky - glad the attack went through instead of the match, as the attack is alot more entertaining. good momentum builder.

christian promo - pretty funny for a recap. tomko also had his moments too. should make a good main event.

helms promo - i liked the slap, good aggression and yet another match from the MITB tonight. packed raw to say the least.

Glad your inducting the million dollar man, nice selection.

helms/hardy - haha no interference here then, good decision i suppose but should have happened earlier. good match ending and aftermath too, i'm happy so far with helms' push.

hassan promo - typical hassan promo, but the race card seems a bit over-used with him. the celebration of his life seems alot like the rocks this is your life so i hope this one is interesting.

main event - great action, and so well controlled too. I enjoyed the HBK interference but thought Bret would be the one who equals it, not JBL. He totally slipped my mind here and setting him to hit the CLFH was great. Christian faces Y2J in a WM rematch that should make a good one.

realism: 9.5/10
entertainment: 9/10
length: 9/10
booking: 8.5/10
grammer: 9.5/10

#721 ·

Interesting segement with Jericho...I understand why he needs to have a title defense, but i'm sure you oculd have picked someone better than regal to make it seem a more valuable win. If there was only a reason Regal had the match..I think Wolfy mentioned something above about maybe a battle royal or something like that, that would have helped the value of this match

Oh, I wish this was written more complete. Could have been some great material here! One thing I know for sure...Cena will have a better pick than Austin...I'm expecting Austin to get involved by the end of the night here

Wow the build up is great for hte Taker/Van Dam match..I can see this being a kick ass match! Whos gonna win? I'll predict Taker, just because of the streak, but maybe your gonna end it! So Van Dam may have a great shot. Definatley like to see someone else do that though

PFK vs The Teachers no comment...lets get this over with! Hmm...lets fire everyone, so we dont have to have this storyline again!.....maybe that was a bit harsh.

Great Michaels segment, but Im undecided on what will happen. Theres gonna be some terms if Hart shows up, and they may be just enough to take the believability out of this match....hmmm.....does that even make sense? lol

Happy to see Mysterio on RAW this week, but should have sold the injury with either crutches or a wheelchair or something! Maybe a cane, lol. Angle will kick the shit out of him!

Very good decision in this match....loved the ending, and the wrestlemania match should be amazing...what is gonna happen though when Jericho is in the ring with him? Go Christian Go!!!

Overall, REALLY good match, and I think you did a very good job with hyping. Sorry Ive been gone for a bit, but I have this thread subscribed now, and I will definately be readin! This is gonna be good.

#722 ·

ddmrko reviews FD’s RAW

Jericho/Regal - Jericho defeats Regal and gets a title defence under his belt. As someone before me said, an open challenge may have been a better way to go but the concept of getting a couple more wins under Jericho’s belt is a good one.

Cena promo - Cena comes out and does his usual hype job. Cena vs. SCSA at Mania sounds very intriguing. SNME sounds good as well. Its almost guaranteed that Cena’s choice will win but I wonder who they are.

Masters/Haas - Nice little match to hype up The Money In The Bank match. The interference was done well as these two probably couldn’t keep an audience’s attention.

RVD promo - Great promo from Van Dam here and it would have been awesome to read in full. I like Heyman as RVD’s manager but I hope he does the talking instead of RVD. Van Dam vs. Undertaker at Mania? Shame that Van Dam is gonna be fed to Taker but he needs a top flight opponent and RVD fit’s the bill.

Tag Match - Nice win for Kash and Punk and they head to WrestleMania for a tag team title match.

HBK promo - This promo was out there. The Michaels Superkick was edgy and effective, if the kid is over the age of 13. The slap on Bret’s wife was too much and it took me right out of the segment. I couldn’t see that happening but its your BTB. It was a good segment besides that.

Shelton/AJ - Good match which continues to hype the MITB match. I like the competitors in the match up and it should be a good one.

Angle/Snitsky - Nice attack from Mysterio to gain some revenge on Angle for what happened on SmackDown! Angle-Mysterio is really heating up and I cant wait ‘til they go at it at Mania.

Christian promo - Good promo from Christian as is a lot of promos people write with Christian. I like the chemistry between Tomko & Christian and I can definitely see JBL getting involved in the ME.

Helms promo - Great promo from Helms as he is extremely intense before his match up. The way you are building him up, Helms may be the favorite for the MITB match.

Helms/Hardy - Helms picks up the win, even though there should have been interference considering the actions of both men earlier. Helms picks up the win and he is looking better and better. Hardy gains some heat back after the match with a TOF but I still like Helms chances in the MITB.

Hassan promo - Not a Hassan fan but his feud with The Rock should be good. Next week’s life celebration will be interesting and I’ll definitely take a look.

Main Event - Great action as everyone was all over the place. I knew JBL would cost Hunter the match after being screwed out of the U.S. Title on SmackDown! The post match attack by Jericho was good but I think it should have been saved for another time as Christian deserved a moment to shine.

Great show and I look forward to reading some FULL shows from you soon.

#724 · (Edited)

WWE Smackdown from the Civic Centre in Mobile AL-March 10th

The Smackdown theme music plays as we see the opening video clip and then we go to the arena where we see pyros going off on the ramp. We then pan around the sold out Civic Centre before we go over to Michael Cole and Tazz

Cole: Welcome to WWE Smackdown, and we are just 23 days away from Wrestlemania with the Road to Wrestlemania 22 continuing and after what happened last week what a main event we have tonight!

Tazz: Yes the World Heavyweight Champion Edge faces one of the men he will compete against at Wrestlemania 22, Randy Orton.

Cole: And also Rey Mysterio is going one on one with Angle………….Not Kurt but Kurt’s brother Eric Angle now that one is gonna be interesting.

“Metallingus” Edge’s music hits and he comes down to the ring to some huge heat. He comes down with his girlfriend Lita. He gets in the ring and gets the mic as the crowd starts you suck chants.

Edge: Believe me the last thing I do is suck, just bringing back the past here for a second, I reek of Awesomeness, and you all know it because I am the Rated R Superstar! Former 10 times World Tag Team Champion, 5 times Intercontinental Champion, King of the Ring Winner but most importantly and you see it in my hands….

Crowd Boos

Edge: The World Heavyweight Champion

Crowd Boos

Edge: I am the greatest World Champion of all time, do you want proof just ask Rey Mysterio, The Rock and Batista. Three of the greatest ever wrestlers in this business and destroyed them and made them looks like novices.

Crowd boos

Edge: And after 12 years of scratching and crawling my way to the top I finally got this baby, and now in 23 days time I am gonna be defending this Title at the Grand daddy of em all Wrestlemania 22.

Crowd boos.

Edge: I deserve my Wrestlemania 22 main event, the only problem is you can’t say that for my opponents as they don’t deserve a title shot what so ever. Chris Benoit what exactly has he done to deserve a title shot against me. Lose on countless occasions, lose more teeth basically lose everything, well let me tell you this Chris at Wrestlemania, I will be doing the opposite of losing as I will walk out with the World Heavyweight Title around my waist.

Crowd boos

Edge: And my second opponent Randy Silver spoon piece of crap Orton. The man that RKO’d me last week and cost me and him our match with Benoit last week. How he is in this match is a crime, he gets himself into the Wrestlemania event by kicking Chris Benoit’s ass so much Foley allows Benoit to put him in the main event at Wrestlemania. So what’s so special about kicking Chris Benoit’s ass, I have done it on countless occasions. Mick Foley you are trying to screw me out of the World Heavyweight Title. Well let me tell you this Foley put anybody in front of me, Benoit, Orton, the fat man on the front row, Godzilla, King Kong, it doesn’t matter because I am the greatest champion of all time, and I can beat anybody...................

“Burn in My Light” Randy Orton’s music hits and he comes down to the ring to some huge heat.

Randy: Edge sorry to interrupt you pathetic little speech but these people have come here tonight to see the Legend Killer Randy and not the Rated R Superstar Edge.

Crowd boos

Edge: This is my time Randy. I don’t care what you have to say, I don’t care, if you have come to apologise to me for costing us our match last week and then hitting me with the RKO, I don’t care, nobody cares about what you have to say………….

Orton: I cost us our match with Benoit last week, you were the one who hit me with the spear just as I was ready to finish Benoit off. So if anybody should apologise it is you Edge.

Edge: I am not going to apologise to you…………….

Orton: Just knew you were going to say that Edge, getting an apology from you is harder than finding a decent looking chick in this town.

Crowd boos.

Orton: I couldn’t care less if you apologise to me or not, because tonight I am going to give you a taste of what’s going to happen to you come Wrestlemania, because tonight I am going to beat you 1-2-3.

Crowd boos

Orton: Edge you have had an impressive title run got to admit that, you have beaten Batista, Rey Mysterio, and Rock. But there is one thing in common with each of those matches, each time you should have walked away the loser.

Crowd gives comment a pop

Orton: Armageddon, the only reason you beat Rey Mysterio was because interference by your very own Legend Killer Randy Orton, Royal Rumble Rock beat you, but your girlfriend saved you and you retained your title. No Way Out you beat Batista thanks to interference by Brock Lesner. But of those title defences and our triple threat match at Wrestlemania 22 have one common difference. Those three title matches you won and walked out…………..but at Wrestlemania 22 it will be you lying on the mat looking at the spotlights while Randy Orton celebrates his victory over you and becomes the Youngest two time World Heavyweight Champion of all time.

Crowd boos

Orton: This time Edge it will be me walking out the World Heavyweight Champion, with my destiny achieved.

Crowd Boos.

Edge: You have the Audacity to actually believe that you are going to beat me Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 22. Randy you shouldn’t even be getting this title shot, you got into the Wrestlemania event by kicking Chris Benoit’s ass and he decided to put you in the match. If I was in your situation, I would probably be fired by now, let alone get a title shot. If anybody should of decided to put you in the title match at Wrestlemania it should have been me because I am the champion. Just because you are a third generation superstar who calls himself the legend killer by beating legends who are about 60 years old and 40 years since their prime you think you can get whatever you want. Well what about me Randy, I have fought all the odds in life. I’ve slept rough just to save enough money to eat, I have fallen off ladders, through tables, been hit with steel chairs on countless occasions, and had my neck fused, and it took me 12 years to get myself to the top of the business where I am today the World Heavyweight Champion.

Crowd pops

Edge: And now onto you Randy Orton. Mister third Generation superstar…prep school, military dropout silver spoon son of a bitch. You come along and get it all. You get the most exspensive cars, 5 star hotels hotels, best clothes, youngest champion ever just 5 years into your wrestling career. You come along and the world falls at your feet just like that. Not because of your talent, because you have none Randy to be quite frank. Not because of your passion and commitment to the business, but because of your last bloody name!

Crowd pops Edge’s comments as Orton looks very pissed at them.

Edge: Because you’re an Orton, you get all the easy breaks. And you think you can do what you want when you want. And personally deep inside and I have no problem telling you this, but I think you’re a NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT!

Crowd pops as Orton’s face is getting redder and redder by each comment.

Edge: And at Wrestlemania there will be no easy breaks let me tell you that, because I am going to walk out of Wrestlemania with the belt around my waist and Randy you can BANK ON THAT!

Orton: Well let me tell you this Edge everything you just said is 100% WRONG! I am not where I am today because of my family name, my dad and Grandfather didn’t win anything when they were in this company. I am what I am today because I am the best Edge, I have killer the biggest of legends, and come Wrestlemania I will kill your charade of a title reign. And Edge one last thing…………My name is Randy Keith Orton and do you know what the initials spell out……………R-K-O.

Randy Orton then goes for the RKO but Edge counters it and he pushes him off the ropes. Edge goes to catch Orton off the ropes with the spear but Edge quickly drops to the mat and rolls to the outside. Orton backs down the ramp and the two men lock eyes and start trash talking to each other ahead of tonight’s match as we go our first commercial Break of the show

Commercial Break

When we get back from commercial we see Frankie Kazarian coming down to the ring and sit himself down at ringside to watch this upcoming match between his opponent at Saturday Night Main Event and possibly his opponent at Wrestlemania.

Billy Kidman’s music hits and he comes out to a small mixed reaction ahead of his upcoming match, which is a No Way Out rematch.

Paul London’s music hits and he runs down to the ring to a big pop and as he gets in Billy Kidman starts stomping away at him and the referee rings the bell to start the match.

Match 1
Singles Match
Billy Kidman v Paul London

Summary: As you would expect there two men put on a good exciting match, probably not as good as their meeting at No Way Out but was still good. London started the match off brightly getting the better of Kidman who went out of the ring to get away from London, but London bounced off the ropes and went for a springboard plancha onto Kidman on the outside, but Kidman moved out the way and London crashed and burned on the outside of the ring. Kidman took the advantage from here and nearly picked up the victory over London on a couple of occasions with his closest chance coming after catching London off the ropes with a BK Bomb. But when Kidman climbed onto the top rope, London jumped to his feet and dropkicked Kidman causing him to land on his crown jewels. London then hit a step up enzuigiri taking Kazarian off the top down to the mat getting himself back into the match. From there the match turned out into a fast pace back and forth contest with both nearly getting the victory.

Finish: Kidman pounds away at London with some hard right hands and whips him off the ropes, Kidman attempts to catch him with a clothesline but London ducks and comes back off the ropes with a Hurricarana to Kidman. Kidman immediately gets up but walks straight into a dropkick, followed by another dropkick. London then goes to whip Kidman off the ropes, but Kidman counters it, Kidman tries to catch London off the ropes with a scoop slam but London slides out of it and then rolls Kidman up 1………2……..Kickout. Both men get up and London bounces off the ropes but Kidman catches him with a spinning wheel kick. Kidman then picks up London and sets him up for a powerbomb, he gets London onto his shoulders but London counters it into a Tornado DDT. London then signals for the end as he climbs up onto the top rope, it looks like he is gonna go for the shooting star press but then he is clocked over the head with the Cruiserweight Title belt by Frankie Kazarian who had left the announce table and got onto the apron, London falls flat out in the ring as the referee calls for the bell.

Winner of the Match via DQ Paul London

Kazarian then gets into the ring and starts stomping away at both Billy Kidman and Paul London. Kazarian then drags Billy Kidman onto his feet and plants him with the Wave of the Future. Kazarian then lifts London up and he delivers the same fate to Paul London hitting him also with the Wave of the Future. He then taunts both men holding up his belt and says that they will never take this belt off him.

We then go backstage to see the new United States Champion Ken Kennedy and he is approached by Josh Matthews.

Josh: Ken Kennedy last week you became the new United States Champion…..

Ken Kennedy: Josh why are you still here?. Two weeks ago I advised you to go to the nerd convention with your fellow spotty geeks who have yet to go through puberty like yourself, and your still here ruining my reputation by just standing next to me. Now get the hell out of my sight before I slap the yellow off your teeth.

Josh Matthews walks away

Ken Kennedy: And don’t you dare try and interview me again you chump………………….Lights.

The lights in the room Ken Kennedy is in are turned off and a spotlight is put on him.

Ken Kennedy: This following promo is a Ken Keeennnnneeeedddddddyyyyy production and it has no time limit because I can talk as long as I desire. Weighing in at 244 pounds, hailing in from GRRRRRRREEEEEEN BAAAAAYYYY WISSSSSSCONSSIN!

Crowd Boos

Ken Kennedy: The man who is single handily changing Friday Nights and the NEEEEEEEEWWWW UNITED STATES CHAMPION!..................MISSSSSSTTTTTTERRRRR KEENNNNNNEEDDDDDDYYY…..KENNNNNNEEDDDDDDYYY

The crowd boos as the lights in the room turn back on.

Ken Kennedy: From Harley Race to Ric Flair to Bret Hart to Sting, there have been some legendary United States Champions, none of which are as great as………..Mister Kennedy.

Crowd boos

Kennedy: Why the hell are you people booing me I don’t know I am bringing some prestige to this title, the last few people who have ruined its once great reputation. Let’s have a little roll call of the recent US Champions. Firstly John Cena, the doctor of thuganomics do you know what your problem is…………..oh sorry forgot who I was talking to there for a second, lets speak so the………Chain gang can understand me. Yo man take a peek at this yo, I’m here pimpin my ride thinking I am black yo. I’m here representing the US of A dawg. Worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddd for hizzile for shizzle. Now where the hell did you pick up that accent Mobile Alabama that’s what I want to know?

Crowd Boos

Kennedy: Next on the list we have Orlando Jordan, only thing I can say about him is……………Who in the Hell is that Chump?

Crowd laughs

Kennedy: Next we have Kane. This bag dumb retarded fat red jock couldn’t spell USA if I gave him the U and the S for a clue. That is not the type of person we need or what representing out country. JBL……………. the man that I tore to shreds last week. He thinks he is some Wrestling God, what the hell how is he a wrestling god? If he is a wrestling God, Adolf Hitler was a nice guy. The only Wrestling God in the WWE is me Mister Kennedy.

Crowd boos

Kennedy: And the final man on my little roll call, Carlito. This guy isn’t even from the US, he comes from this little island in the Caribbean on a rubber raft. He steps ashore and becomes a two time United States Champion. We should have some law against that. He thinks he is cool because he has a hairstyle which makes Josh friggin Matthews look like the coolest kid in the universe, and he spits apples a year past their expiry date in people’s faces. What so cool about that, now Ken Kennedy as US Champ…..now das cool.

Ken Kennedy laughs and the crowd boos him.

???: Das Not Cool

Kennedy turns around to see Carlito and he is reacted with a big pop by the crowd.

Carlito: Nobody insults Carlito like that. Carlito was the greatest United States Champion of all time. You don’t deserve that belt your nothing but a fraud. I know cool when I see it Ken, and you are not cool. You are not cool like me…………..Carlito! And do you know what happens to people who disrespect Carlito? Carlito spits in their face.

Carlito takes a bite out of his apple and starts chewing on it.

Kennedy: If you spit that in your face I will take the rest of that apple and stick it so far up your ass you will see it popping out of that fungus on your head.

???: Hey Hey Hey guys ……….Calm Down.

Mick Foley walks into the screen and he gets a big pop by the crowd.

Foley: Guys calm down, you might not be in the best of moods right now but just to make you feel better, we’re in Mobile Alabama.

Cheap pop

Foley: And I don’t want any more brawls after the amount of which happened last week. So to help smooth things up between you two, I am gonna stick you in a Tag Team Match. You two will be teaming up against two men who will be very pissed after what happened to them last week thanks to the Cabinet, yes it will be Carlito and Kennedy teaming up to face Kane and the Big Show.

Crowd pops

Foley: Now you two have a Nice Day.

Foley walks off as Carlito and Kennedy look angry that they have to team up with each other and also have to face Kane and the Big Show.

Commercial Break

When we come back from commercial we hear JBL’s music hit, and JBL comes down with the rest of the Cabinet to some huge heat. The Limo driver opens the door and the three cabinet members along with Sharmell step out all lucking very happy. They get into the ring and JBL picks a mic looking very happy. JBL goes to speak but JBL sucks chants start to fill the arena, JBL closes his eyes and says his name over and over again as through the crowd are cheering him.

JBL: JBL….JBL…..JBL….JBL…JBL………Thank you, Thank you……….NOW SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THE WRESTLING GOD!

The crowd boos as JBL smiles

JBL: This time last week I was screwed out of the United States Championship, and do think I am angry about it. Well no I’m not, the United States Championship is way lower than what a true American Hero like JBL should be achieving, and I should be going after World Titles. Losing the United States title is nothing, and just because I lost it doesn’t mean I am no longer the great American, because quite frankly I am the Greatest American today or of whole time.

Crowd Boos.

JBL: I am not your average American. Like Teddy Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Ronald Reagan, George Bush…………………oh well actually he isn’t a great American but I am.

Crowd Boos

JBL: I am at the top end of Great American’s but if you had no life and looked at the bottom of great Americans. Every American in history, right at the bottom you would see Triple H.

Mixed reaction given to the comment

JBL: Forget the Mexicans or Canadians, he is the biggest piece of crap I have ever known. He calls himself the King of Kings……………Well from what I have seen he is more like the Joker of Jokers.

Mixed reaction

JBL: How dare the man get involved in my business, a Wrestling Gods business and gets his twenty inch nose in my way costing me a title. That man does not deserve to be standing in the same country as me let alone the same ring as me. Pinocchio you might of cost me the US Title but let’s just say payback is a bitch. Show the tape

A video package shows JBL costing HHH his Number 1 Contender match with Christian on Monday Night Raw.

JBL: Hunter I did these fans a favour and that was stopping them from witnessing another boring pathetic title run. You might call yourself a ten time World Heavyweight Champion, but in my eyes you were the most boring Champion of all time. When you went to speak it was the same thing over and over again “ Waaaa Waaaaa Waaaaa”………………For god sake somebody should of called the friggin waaaambulance and get the baby out of his diaper.

Crowd laughs

JBL: I on the other hand held the World Title for ten months, and it was more entertaining than every single one of your title runs put together. Eddie Guerrero, the Undertaker, the Cabinet’s very own Booker T, Big Show, Kurt Angle I survived them all, and after my title reign was said and done I smelt like smoke son because I went through fire. And after each of your title run’s all you did was smell like Crap………..

“Time to Play the Game” Triple H’s music hits and it is reacted with a mixed reaction, mostly boos however as they all hate him but still thankful that he shut up JBL’s speech. The Cabinet shake their heads not believing that he will come out, but they are left stunned when Triple H appears on the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

HHH: John John John sorry to interrupt your little great American, wrestling god speech here, but I just had to come out because every time you talk about yourself being a wrestling god it gives me butterflies to be quite honest, a tingle down my spine. Because I, along with everyone in this arena know that is complete……….utter…………….BULLSHIT!

Crowd Pops

HHH: JBL on Raw you made two Huge Mistakes. One, not getting the job done and two, screwing with the wrong guy. Because when you are screwing around with the Game, is it is god damn certain that the Game will get his revenge.

Mixed reaction

HHH: You can cost me a title shot all you like, but to be honest I am not mad about because I know I can get it when ever the hell I want because JBL pardon me for saying this, I am a Wresttlllllingggg God.

Mixed reaction

HHH: And oh yeah talking about Championships just reminded me of you talking about how entertaining your ten month title run was. Let me think about your title reign, what actually happened during your title reign. Oh yeah you got your ass kicked every Tuesday, you had your Cabinet, different members from now but from what I have heard they had to get lip surgery after kissing your spotty ass JBL so many times. JBL the only reason you held the title for that long was because I allowed it.

Crowd laughs.

JBL: Hey you shut up; nobody talks to a god like that.

Mixed reaction

JBL: Hunter you are just like all of these people you have no class, nowhere near the class that I am in. People like you Hunter strive to be people like me because you know your life is a complete joke. You are nowhere near good looking, nowhere near a better wrestler, and you have nowhere near the amount of money. Triple H your family was probably so skint you momma probably had to sleep with the landlord for rent.

Some Ooos are heard around the arena

JBL: And after she got kicked out and was left lying on her back, and from what I have heard your momma is left lying on her back a lot!

Some more Ooos are heard as Triple H’s face is getting redder and redder in anger.

JBL: And what can you say like father like son. The one thing that you and your father have in comparison is that you married an ugly, slimy, TWO CENT SLUT!

Even more Oooos are heard around the arena as Triple H is at boiling point.

HHH: JBL you can come up with cheap jokes all you like bucko. But quite frankly I don’t give a crap, because I am not out here to do that. I am here to wipe that cheesy smirk on your face, JBL it’s time to play the game!

JBL: Yeah you come out Hunter, because your gonna be making the biggest mistake of your life. You have no one with you, I have my Cabinet. So if you want to get your ass kicked Pinocchio feel free……………..come on Hunter are you scared?

HHH looks at JBL in the ring before walking backstage to boos, a few seconds later he walks out with a sledgehammer! The Cabinet don’t look as confident now as HHH jogs his way down into the ring and he goes to hit JBL with it but JBL quickly slides out of the ring with the rest of the Cabinet. HHH then picks up a microphone.

HHH: I Want your ass in this ring, I don’t want to wait for another night I challenge you one on one right now……….

“Car Crash” Mick Foley’s music hits and he comes down to the ring to a huge pop. He picks up a microphone

Foley: Oh how good is it to see my two favourite boring superstars of all time JBL and Triple H, but damn if somebody told me Triple H was going to be here, at least let me know in advance so I can bring a pillow with me to the show.

Crowd laughs

Foley: But anyway since you have just waltzed onto Smackdown without even asking me, I am gonna give you a match tonight. And your match will be with ……………….JBL

Huge pop for that as JBL looks very pissed off at that.

Foley: But only if you can get through Booker T and Mike Awesome in a handicap match.

JBL smiles and pats Booker and Awesome on the back.

Foley: So if you go through them, you get JBL one on one straight afterwards. And that handicap match will start right now.

Cole: Oh my god what an announcement, we must just be able to see Triple H v JBL tonight, only if Triple H goes through Booker T and Mike Awesome.

Tazz: Well let me tell you there is no chance in hell of Triple H facing JBL tonight, as I believe Booker T and Mike Awesome together are too good for the game, and even if he somehow wins he will be too tired to face him anyway.

Match 2
Handicap Match
HHH v Booker T and Mike Awesome​

Summary: This was a solid enough handicap match which Booker T and Mike Awesome had most control of as when it looked like HHH was getting back into it, either Sharmell or JBL got themselves involved to help the Tag Team Champions regain the advantage. HHH however did get some good offence in this match, nearly getting the pinfall on a few occasions, the closest coming after catching Booker T off the ropes with a spinebuster, which Sharmell had to put Booker’s foot on the rope to keep her man in the match. Booker T went for the early win after going for his scissors kick, but HHH avoided it by bouncing off the ropes, but when he got to them JBL yanked on his leg from the outside. HHH and JBL got into a verbal confrontation before HHH turned into a jumping side kick to the face of HHH.

Finish: HHH bounces off the ropes but is met with a big boot to the face by Mike Awesome. Awesome then sets up HHH for the Awesome Bomb, but HHH counters it into a back body drop. When Awesome gets back up to his feet he is met with a kick to the mid section and HHH sets him up for the pedigree but Booker T stops HHH taking him down with a spinning wheel kick. Booker T then picks up HHH and holds him back and tells Awesome to take some shots at him. Awesome hits some shots to the face of HHH before bouncing off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but HHH sidesteps out the way and Awesome collides with Booker T, taking Booker to the outside as Awesome staggers backwards into HHH who rolls him up getting a whole handful of tights 1….2….3!

Winner of the Match HHH

Cole: Triple H has done it! He now gets what he wants and he will face JBL next on Smackdown.

Tazz: What The? He cheated to beat the Cabinet and now he gets to face JBL. This is unfair to the Wrestling God.

Cole: Well unfair or not the first ever meeting between Triple H and JBL is next. Stay tuned.

Commercial Break

Match 3
Singles Match
Triple H v JBL​

Finish: You would think by having no summary this was a very short match, well it wasn’t a match at all. As when the two enemies went to lock up, Booker T came from behind and nailed HHH with the Tag Team Championship Belt causing the ref to end it in a DQ Victory for HHH.

Winner of the Match via DQ Triple H.

After the match all three members of the Cabinet start pounding away at Triple H in the ring. JBL goes to the outside as Booker and Awesome pick up Triple H onto his feet. JBL looks around the ring before picking up the same sledgehammer which HHH tried to use earlier and he gets into the ring with it. It looks like JBL is about to hit HHH with it, but from out of nowhere SHAWN MICHAELS gets into the ring and hits sweet chin music onto Booker T. Awesome sprints up at him but suffers the same fate. And JBL then runs up at HHH and goes to hit him with the sledgehammer but HHH catches him with a spinebuster. HHH then grabs the sledgehammer from JBL’s hands. And he goes to the corner and waits for JBL to get to his feet. HHH goes to hit JBL with it when he gets to his feet, but JBL sees it coming and quickly hightails it out of the ring. HHH shakes hands with HBK as the JBL helps Booker T and Mike Awesome to their feet and they make their way backstage, as we see a camera shot of a pissed off Triple H in the ring.

We cut to a vignette, and it is to tell us who will be the next inductee into the 2006 Hall of Fame is going to be. It is revealed that the legendary tag team the Legion of Doom will enter the Hall of Fame alongside Randy Savage, Miss Elizabeth and Ted DiBiase.
We go backstage to see Batista storming down the backstage area and Steve Romero approaches him.

Steve: Brock can I have a word……….

Batista doesn’t say anything but instead carries on walking

Steve: Batista have you got anything to say about your match with Brock Lesner at Wrestlema…….

Batista: No I haven’t got anything to say Steve but have you seen Brock around anywhere?

Steve: Yes I saw him go into the main locker room just about 5 minutes ago.

Batista: Thanks.

Batista carries on storming down the backstage area and he goes to the corridor and walks down it until the sign saying “Main Locker Room”. Batista then opens the door and looks in there and he doesn’t see Brock. He then gets out of the Locker room and carries on walking down the corridor shouting Brock Lesner’s name but just like last week Brock Lesner attacks Batista from behind with some hard right hands to the back of Batista. He then sets up Brock on his shoulders and sets him up for the F-5, but Batista slides off his shoulders and then throws Batista head first through the wall to the room next to it. Batista then goes into the room via the door and he starts pounding away at Lesner on the floor until several road agents come and take Batista away off Brock. And the camera shows Lesner holding onto his head in pain after being thrown straight through the wall.

Cole: By god these men want to tear each other apart.

Tazz: I have a feeling that they might not even get to Wrestlemania if this carries on.

“Olympic” Kurt Angle’s music hits and his brother Eric Angle who is dressed in Kurt Angle’s gear comes down to the ring to you suck chants.

“Booyaka 619” Rey Mysterio’s music hits and he comes out to a thunderous ovation from the crowd. He pops up from the ground and walks down the aisle clapping hands with fans at ringside before getting into the ring.

Match 4
Singles Match
Eric Angle v Rey Mysterio​

Summary: Not much you can say in the summary for this match, as it was a glorified squash match with Eric Angle not getting in hardly any offence in with Mysterio in complete domination, which is quite unusual for a Rey Mysterio match

Finish: Eric Angle starts fighting back at Rey Mysterio with some hard right hands. Rey starts fighting back with some kicks to the back of Eric’s knees before bouncing off the ropes, but Eric Angle catches Rey off them with a clothesline. Eric then does an impersonation of his brother Kurt as he does the twirl and shouts “Whooooooooo”. He then notices Rey back on his feet so he runs up at him, but Rey trips him onto the bottom rope, he shouts “619” before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with the 619. He then connects with a springboard leg drop over the head of Eric Angle and he hooks the legs to pick up the easy 3 count.

Winner of the Match Rey Mysterio

Cole: And what a dominating victory for Rey Mysterio and in my eyes that is exactly what is going to happen a few weeks time at Wrestlemania.

Tazz: Rey has beaten one Angle, and I have got to say watch out Kurt, because Rey Mysterio dominating your brother today and in 23 days time he is gonna have a big test in Rey Mysterio.

Cole: Well anyway folks after the break we have a tag team match. As Carlito teams up with Ken Kennedy to face Kane and the Big Show, stay tuned.

Commercial Break

Raw Rebound​

Cole: Well after what happened two weeks ago on Smackdown the Rock is still recovering from his injuries, and celebration of Muhammed Hassan on Monday Night Raw?

Tazz: What’s he got to celebrate about his life Cole?

Cole:To be honest I have no idea.

“Mistttttttteerrrrrrrrrr Kennnnneedddddyyyyy………Kennnnneedddddyyyyy” Ken Kennedy’s music hits and he comes out to the ring to some big heat from the crowd. He gets in the ring and a spotlight is put on him as the arena lights go off and a microphone falls from above into his hand.

Kennedy: The following contest is for one f………….

“I spit in the face” Carlito’s music interrupts Ken Kennedy’s introduction and this infuriates the United States Champion. Kennedy shouts at Carlito why the hell he interrupted him for and the two men lock eyes until their opponents come out.

An explosion is heard and that is followed off with Big Show’s music hits and the two giants Kane and Big Show come out to a good pop by the crowd, and they come out looking very pissed off after what went down last week with them coming so close to the Tag Team Titles, but getting screwed out of the match.

Match 5
Tag Team Match
Carlito and Ken Kennedy v Kane and the Big Show​

Summary: This was a solid enough tag team match with Carlito and Ken Kennedy putting on a good effort against the two much bigger wrestlers. Show and Kane dominated the opening part of the match using their size to their advantage. Ken Kennedy got his team back into the match after low blowing Kane when the ref’s back was turned. Ken Kennedy and Carlito used the traditional heel tactics by double teaming when they can, trying to keep Kane as far away from his tag partner the Big Show as possible. But an altercation between Kennedy and Carlito when they tried to decided who would pin Kane for the victory cost them as Kane got himself back into the match and tagged in the Big Show who cleaned house on both of his opponents.

Finish: The Big Show signals for the chokeslam on Kennedy and he grabs him by the throat, Carlito gets on the apron and starts distracting Show. Show lets go of Kennedy and runs up at him, but Carlito ducks and holds onto the apron causing Show to fall over the top to the outside. Carlito then gets a steel chair from the outside and brings it into the ring, he goes to hit the Legal Man Kane with it, but the referee snatches it off him and goes to the outside to put it away. Carlito however goes into his tights and picks out some brass knucks and places them on, it looks like he is about to hit Kane with them, but he suddenly changes direction and CARLITO NAILS KENNEDY WITH THE BRASS KNUCKS. Carlito then picks an apple which was placed in the corner of the ring before the match by Carlito, Carlito takes a bite out of it and spits it on Kennedy before exiting the ring as the referee gets into it, and he backs down the ramp smiling about what he just did as the crowd gives Carlito a big pop for what he just did. However in the ring Kane picks up Ken Kennedy by the throat, he lifts him 7 feet into the air and drops him with a thunderous Chokeslam and hooks the legs and picks up the victory.

Winners of the Match Kane and the Big Show

Cole: Big victory for Kane and Big Show, and Ken Kennedy deserved what he got from Carlito there.

Tazz: That’s not cool, Ken Kennedy lost and Carlito turned on Kennedy.

Cole: Well I’m sure Ken Kennedy is not going to be happy about losing this match thanks to Carlito.

Commercial Break

We go backstage and we see Brock Lesner getting treatment by a member of the medical staff, with Lesner holding an ice pack on his neck.

Medic Staff: Ok Brock I think you should be fine so you can now leave.

Brock: Ok thanks Doc

Brock Lesner gets up and opens the door to exit the medic office, and the first thing he sees is Batista standing right in front of him. Brock shakes his head and says not again as Batista spears Brock Lesner onto the floor and starts pounding away at him again. The doctor goes to pull Batista off, but Batista knocks him out with a punch. This distracts Batista long enough for Brock Lesner to get away from Batista. Batista starts to chase Brock Lesner through the backstage area, and Lesner quickly picks up a steel chair and stops before going to hit Batista with it, but Batista ducks and then snatches the chair off Brock and hits him with the chair. Before he can do any more damage referee’s and road agents split Batista from Lesner once again. We see Lesner lying down on the floor not believing that Batista has got the better of him twice in one night.

A video package plays telling us that we are 23 days away from the Gran Daddy of them all….WRESTLEMANIA 22!​

When we get back from the video package we see Chris Benoit making his way down to the commentary table to do some colour commentary with Michael Cole and Tazz, to watch his two Wrestlemania opponents.

“Burn in my Light” Randy Orton’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring to some huge heat. He comes down to the ring looking cocky as ever. And he walks over to the announce table and starts shouting verbal abuse at Chris Benoit, who fires back with some words of his own. Orton then gets into the ring still looking at Chris Benoit.

“Metallingus” Edge’s music hits and the World Heavyweight Champion makes his way to the ring through the smoke with his girlfriend Lita to some huge heat just like Randy Orton. He gets into the ring and has a quick stare down with Benoit at the announce table before locking eyes with Randy Orton.

Match 6
Singles Match
Edge (With Lita) v Randy Orton​

Summary: This was a great main event with both men putting on a great performance, and will be one of the better TV matches of the year. This was a back and forth contest between the two men which could have gone either way. After a back and forth opening few minutes Edge gained the momentum after Lita tripped Randy Orton up from the outside, and Edge connected with the Edge-O-Matic but Orton kicked out at 2. Edge went for his finish the spear too early on in the match however, and Orton caught him and nailed him with the inverted headlock backbreaker. Orton took control slowing the match pace down. Orton nearly picked up the victory after a wheelbarrow suplex but Edge kicked out at 2. Edge got himself back into the match after Orton missed a diving crossbody and Edge bounced off the ropes and connected with the Spinning wheel kick to Orton. The match pace got faster again and the closest chance to the victory came after Edge countered the RKO into an inverted DDT and then Edge grabbed Orton’s legs and locked on the Edgeucator. After a little while of it looking like Orton would tap out, he eventually got to the ropes.

Finish: Orton bounces off the ropes and goes for the clothesline but Edge ducks it and then kicks Orton in the mid section and connects with the Edgeucution. He hooks the legs 1…….2…….Kickout. Edge decides it is time to finish Orton off and he goes into the corner and starts jumping up and down signalling for the spear, and when Orton gets up Edge charges up at him and goes for the spear but Orton scouts Edge and sidesteps out of the way and catches Edge by the hair and tosses him through the middle rope to the outside. Orton goes straight after Edge and lifts him to his feet and grabs him by the hair, and he smashes Edge face first off the steel steps before whipping him spine first into the edge of the announce table. Orton then rolls Edge into the ring before approaching Chris Benoit at the English Announce Table. Orton starts provoking Benoit who stands up and they get into a verbal confrontation, and it ends up with Orton slapping benoit straight across the face before shoving him down to the floor. He then gets in the ring and he is met with some hard right hands by Edge who pounds away at him against the ropes, as on the opposite side of the ring Chris Benoit has gotten to his feet and he gets onto the apron just as Randy Orton counters Edge’s whip and he sends Edge crashing into Chris Benoit, taking Benoit down on the outside and Edge staggers back into Randy Orton who rolls him up and has a whole handful of tights and he picks up the three count over the champion.

Winner of the Match Randy Orton

Cole: Orton steals the victory using Chris Benoit to help him, and more importantly he has beaten the champion, only if it was a non title match.

Tazz: It doesn’t look like Edge is happy watch out Benoit!

As Cole and Tazz were talking Benoit had gotten in the ring and Edge cheap shotted him from behind obvious angry about what just happened. Edge bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Benoit ducks and nails him with a German Superlex. Edge quickly rolls out of the ring before Benoit can do anymore damage, but from behind Randy Orton gets in the ring and he plants Benoit with an RKO. Orton then starts taunting benoit but doesn’t notice the opportunistic Edge who gets in the ring and bounces off the ropes and connects with the Spear to Randy Orton, straight after that we hear the sound of a car crash and Mick Foley comes out to a huge pop.

Foley: Edge stop right there I’m not gonna let you three tear each other apart when we’re just weeks away from Wrestlemania. Chris benoit and Randy Orton, you have a score to settle, and as the saying says if you can’t get along, let’s get it on. At the return of Saturday Night Main Event it will be Chris Benoit v Randy Orton.

Crowd pops

Foley: With the special guest referee…………..EDGE!

Edge smiles at the announcement by Foley.

Foley: Hope you have enjoyed the show Mobile Alabama and have a nice day.

Foley’s music plays as Edge raises his World Heavyweight Title in the air looking down on Randy Orton and Chris Benoit as the show closes.

The WWE Logo is shown and Smackdown fades to Black to end the broadcast.

Velocity Results
Eugene beats Vito
The Dudley Boys beat the Basham Brothers
Chris Daniels beats Psychosis via DQ

WWE Wrestlemania 22 Card

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge (c) w/Lita vs. Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit

WWE Title
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Christian w/Tyson Tomko

Intercontinental Title and the MITB Contract
Ladder Match

Shelton Benjamin (c) vs. Gregory Helms vs. Charlie Haas vs. Matt Hardy vs. Chris Masters vs. AJ Styles

Cruiserweight Title
Frankie Kazarian (c) or Billy Kidman v Paul London

WWE Tag Team Titles
The Teachers (c) w/Alexis Laree vs. Punked for Kash

Brock Lesner v Batista

Rob Van Dam w/Paul Heyman vs. The Undertaker

Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio

2006 Hall of Fame Ceremony
Randy Savage, Miss Elizabeth, Ted Di Biase and the Legion of Doom

#725 ·

Smackdown was awesome man, I'll hook you up with a review as soon as possible bro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.