Wrestling Forum banner

Gotta love how Punk doesn't even address this Authority situation...

1K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Dudechi 
#1 ·
Questionable booking in that regard. Punk if anything would be the first to call out HHH but the Punk/Heyman and Bryan/Authority story lines seem to take place in different universes.

:punk7

#3 ·
:heyman5

#4 ·
Good. I dont want Punk involved in this storyline. Let him do his own thing

#14 ·
I disagree, I remember the times he was talking up Bryan, Brodus Clay and others saying how they have to do silly things in order for them to get on TV. Think Tyson Kidd was one of the guys he mentioned as a wrestling machine yet can barely get on TV.

Just think its silly how such a huge storyline is touching every major talent but Punk.

#13 ·
It still seems weird that he doesn't mention it considering his past problems with authoriy figures in the show. Its kinda bad writing for him to not acknowledge it just because its not happening to him. The roster isn't even deep enough or full of stuff going on the show for him to just be too busy to care about it either. lol

#15 ·
Disagree entirely. If Punk even mentions the storyline, then the next question is why isn't he involved in the storyline. The way its booked, he could only:

a) Take the spotlight off Bryan, or
b) Become a bit part player which Punk is way too good for. Could you imagine if Punk what in that group of 10 wrestlers who ran in to save Bryan? He would have been reduced to their level.

#16 ·
There is still plenty of time for Punk to be introduced on some level later down the road. The is going to be a long arching story that will likely have different acts.... Wouldn't be surprised if it goes all the way to wrestlemania an if it does it will probably involve more wrestlers, so that the culmination will be spectacular.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.