Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2006, 10:47 AM   #277 (permalink)
Baddass
Moron

Baddass is an after thoughtBaddass is an after thought
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Raw Review

HHH, McMahon Promo: a good segmant to kick off the show, Vince and HHH were in charachter and it was entertaining to say the least, it could have gone on a bit longer with a response from HHH after the promise from Vince though.

Tag Match: A Good opening match, was a bit confusing in some places but the match overall was good, all the teams came off strong and im glad the NAO won the tag match...good opener

Bischoff/Foley Segmant: a good segmant with these two, i expected Brown to be a bit more vocal but it was a good segmant between foley and bischoff, i look forward to see the Additions to the war games match.

Masters Vs Haas: Average match, Masters seemed a little weak and i expected more offence for both men, nice to see Haas getting a good reign with this belt and the match overall wasn't bad.

Cabana: A Good cabana developing the bad blood between cena and austin, nice segmant between all 3 men and i think Carlito might slide into this fued somewhere.

Masters And Hall: a short segmant and i see Hall and Masters at the next ppv with maybe Haas in the mix aswell, a good quick segmant with this fued slowly progressing.

Rhino Vs Dupree Short match, expected it to be a bit more Hardcore but you got it done in the end, Rhino seems like he is getting a good reign with the Hardcore belt and the match was good overall.

[b]GM Segmant: Excellent segmant, this was total brilliance though you may have bought 2 big names in so quicky but it was at exactly the right moment, Foley and Bischoff came off excellent on the mic, the attacks were well placed and the run-in was excellent, best thing so far.

McMahon Vs HHH + Aftermath: Good match, obvious HHH Would retain but the shock value at the end was priceless, Jindrak the masked man only for HHH to get nailed with a SCM, i see HBK is in the coopration wich is another point for McMahon.

Overall: a solid show...some nice suprises and turns wich can only be good, solid show and expect some more reviews from me....8/10.