Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is somebody editing signatures or is this a glitch?

940 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Dr. Ian Malcolm 
#1 ·
I've noticed twice now my signature has been edited, but wasn't really sure why (it wasn't large, didn't stretch or anything, no one really had a problem with it), so I thought it was a glitch first time round or that I'd maybe accidentally taken out my image I had in there with my signature, until I noticed again that it's been edited once more, which is actually kinda annoying now, as I don't even know if it's been edited or a glitch, or if I accidentally knocked it out before when I last edited????

Of course, I don't want to break forum rules and respect this, but I haven't seen anything about signature's here, so have no idea what's going on, it's a little vague and unclear to members, if there is nothing stating this?????? (unless of course I've missed it somewhere)

Can anyone kindly enlighten me in the way Damien Sandow would please, you're welcome :)

#3 ·
Yea, what s i Ç said. Admins probably edited your signature as it was particularly long with the large image and the youtube link.

Check out the Graphics Showroom, some of the great GFX users here might be able to make you a really nice signature if you want one.

If you do request a signature in a new thread there, remember to use the template:

Code:
Subject:
Size:
Link to last request:
Colors for banner:
Link some pictures for the artists to use:

#5 · (Edited)
Ok thank you, now I see, my bad for not seeing it originally (although first time I did only have one Youtube clip but it's fine), I did have a look around when I first noticed it, but didn't see anything, hence why I thought I must have edited it out by accident, until it went again and I was like 'huh'.

So if I have a Youtube video in my signature then, and include a banner, because there is a Youtube clip in my signature, how big should my banner be, so that it's not too big? (I'll design one, or I might even request one as looks like there is some great artists out there, so it's the right size and ok with a Youtube clip then)

I want a Rick Martel one, but I'll link a couple of pics to use which I like, as well as the text 'Arrogance it's not just a fragrance.. it's a way of life' within it, designed in the colors like the one underneath my name (the blue etc..).

Thank you for the help by the way, I really appreciate it and I'm truly grateful for the signature allowances we have here on the forum :)

#6 ·
So if I have a Youtube video in my signature then, and include a banner, because there is a Youtube clip in my signature, how big should my banner be, so that it's not too big?
Did you not read what Hit-Girl just posted?

You can't have two youtube clips in your sig nor can you have a youtube clip and a banner.
So, there's your answer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.