Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Current fav. 10 songs

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2006, 07:45 AM   #553 (permalink)
Sliver C
In Abhorrence Dementia

Sliver C probably won't be missedSliver C probably won't be missedSliver C probably won't be missedSliver C probably won't be missedSliver C probably won't be missedSliver C probably won't be missedSliver C probably won't be missedSliver C probably won't be missedSliver C probably won't be missedSliver C probably won't be missedSliver C probably won't be missed
Default Re: Current fav. 10 songs

Updatey,

1) Iron Maiden - The Legacy {and} The Longest Day.
2) Iron Maiden - The Pilgrim.
3) Iron Maiden - These Colors Don't Run.
4) Iron Maiden - The Lord of Light.
5) Iron Maiden - For the Greater Good of God.
6) Iron Maiden - Out of the Shadows.
7) Gamma Ray - The Winged Horse.
8) Gamma Ray - Damn the Machine.
9) Gamma Ray - Man on a Mission.
10) Gamma Ray - Send Me a Sign.

11 songs this time. I can't decide between The Legacy and The Longest Day, which I feel are the two best songs in the new album, so I had to list them both at the #1 spot.

THE DESTRUCTION OF TRIPURA - THE THREE CITIES OF MAYA
"--The Year became his bow; Kaala Raathri the Death-Night which is Rudra's shadow, became the indestructible bowstring of that bow. Vishnu, Agni and Soma became the arrow. The universe is said to consist of Agni and Soma. The universe is similarly said to consist of Vishnu. Vishnu is, again, the Soul of the holy Bhava (Rudra) of immeasurable energy. And due to this the touch of that bow-string became unbearable to the Asuras. Sankara cast on that arrow his own irresistible fire of anger, that which was born of wrath of Bhrigu and Angirasa. Thus he is called Nila Rohita (Blue-Red). And that terrible deity, Rudra, robed in skins, looking like 10,000 Suns, and shrouded by the fire of superabundant energy, blazed up with splendour--".

Last edited by Sliver C : 08-24-2006 at 07:58 AM.
Sliver C is offline   Reply With Quote