Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2006, 10:54 AM   #265 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed Forever-Delayed
Default Re: WWE 2006 by randyorton24 and Renegade™

Strong opening promo with Vince and DX, which sets up the title match for this evening well. This feud looks as if it can go on for a bit longer, and I feel the mystery man may show up at some point this evening as well

Outlaws were the obvious favourites to win the tag match, and it looks as if they have a shot at winning the titles back now. Looks as if DX is being used a lot, and very well in this thread at the moment

Loved the Eric/Foley promo, and Brown provided a bit of comedy in there which is all he can really do. Some great lines from Foley, and it will be good to see who else is in both men’s teams

Haas picks up another win over Masters, and he is being put over as a big name in the mid card at the moment. I think he may have a lengthy title reign

Cabana started off slowly, but quickly picked up speed, and ended brilliantly with Austin throwing the apples at Cena. This feud has worked well so far, but has to end with a Cena win, as he needs a big win to put him back over at the top of the show

Hall vs. Masters next week then? Another way to further the DX/Corporation feud I think, and should be solid

Rhyno keeps the hardcore title in a filler match really, but still good to see him being used

Interesting team for Bischoff that has been announced, and it will be very interesting to see if all their ego’s can fit together, and know the main man of the team ends up being. Foley gets his ass kicked by the heels, but the Rock and Sting come and make the save, which is good to see, and they will surely be part of the team

HHH gets the win in the match, despite the masked man, but he turns out to be Jindrak. Good distraction, and then HBK can nail HHH, keeping the feud between them on. Looks like HHH/HBK at Summerslam for the title then?