Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #4419 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Did so much today

Built my House with all 3 wings. Greenhouse, Alchemy Tower and Kitchen, spent most of the day going back and forth gathering iron ingots and the other materials. I needed the kitchen because i got married to Sylgia from Shor's Stone. Marriage so i could get Lover's Comfort and have my smithing, enchanting and alchemy level up faster when i do it at home. Wish she could get rid of her miners clothes now she is a stay at home wife, and she sleeps with a pickaxe on her .

Created a ton of Iron Daggers to enchant and i made a ton of potions to sell

Oh Grelka died due to a Vampire attack. And on my wedding day when i fast traveled to Riften another vampire attack was happening, i somehow mistook someone as a vampire and shot that person which gave me a bounty. So i had the option of missing my wedding due to be jailed or me fighting the guards till i died ended up just reloading the save and getting married.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote