Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2013, 01:08 AM   #4418 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

You have a house that early? I have around 13k so i'll start building a house once i do the quest for the Jarl of Falkreath. Ive been carrying so much i haven't been able to take the bones and scales from the last 3 dragons ive killed.

Also had to give up in Volunruud because Kvenel the Tongue was to powerful for me when i fought him. Frost attacks are the worse mainly for the stamina drain. I almost pulled my hair out because i also fought a mage earlier and she just kept backing up and hurling ice spikes at me which slowed me down alot and ruined my stamina so i could never get near her.

I actually put some points in pickpocket, since im being stealthy i wanna actually try to take someones weapons right off him/her. And my goal for this run is to kill a Briarheart by sneaking up behind him and taking his heart which should instantly kill him

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD

Last edited by Sith Rollins : 10-01-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote