Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2013, 01:08 AM   #4417 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

You have a house that early? I have around 13k so i'll start building a house once i do the quest for the Jarl of Falkreath. Ive been carrying so much i haven't been able to take the bones and scales from the last 3 dragons ive killed.

Also had to give up in Volunruud because Kvenel the Tongue was to powerful for me when i fought him. Frost attacks are the worse mainly for the stamina drain. I almost pulled my hair out because i also fought a mage earlier and she just kept backing up and hurling ice spikes at me which slowed me down alot and ruined my stamina so i could never get near her.

I actually put some points in pickpocket, since im being stealthy i wanna actually try to take someones weapons right off him/her. And my goal for this run is to kill a Briarheart by sneaking up behind him and taking his heart which should instantly kill him

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD

Last edited by Sith Rollins : 10-01-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote