Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2013, 09:55 PM   #38 (permalink)
Childish Mikino
Super Splash Bros.

Childish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new hereChildish Mikino better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

Not a fan of Fox lol.

I love playing as PWG in EWR/TEW an adding a midcard title called the Guerrila Warfare title, yeah I'm so original eat me LOL

Anyways, I loved PWG Ten, the World title match was eh though, the opener was fantastic, definite thriller and more exciting than a lot of the middle. Candice/Ryan put on hilarious performance and Willie Mack is just spectacular in my opinion.