Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BFG Series Idea

Thread: BFG Series Idea
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
Jasmine TNAfan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Jasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friends
Default Re: BFG Series Idea

I like the BFG as it is. I wouldn't change the format. Simply execute it better.

If they do decide to scrap it, however, how about a "Pick Six" double-elimination format to determine the No. 1 contender at BFG?

TNA's Championship Committee can select who they feel are the top two contenders. These would be announced first.

And then the TNA roster would decide on two more contenders, via vote. This would lead to interesting angles. These contenders would be announced next.

And then the fans can vote for the final two participants, the "People's Choice" contestants. These would be announced last.

The double-elimination format would work like how it does in college baseball world series.

[X] Angelina Love returns, TBP reunite
[X] Chris Sabin returns
[ ] Christopher Daniels wins the World Title
[X] Low-Ki returns
[ ] TNA comes to Hawaii
Jasmine TNAfan is online now   Reply With Quote