Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BFG Series Idea
Thread: BFG Series Idea
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2013, 03:21 AM
llennellV3
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: BFG Series Idea

It's not that it is hard to keep up with...because it isn't hard to.

It's not that I want the same tired and tried tournaments... It's that they work.

The BFG Series SUCKS.

Plus why would anyone give a damn in the firsts few weeks, and even months? If it's by points. Hell, someone can go on a winning streak for weeks, and still come short at the end. Which pretty much means, it will be constantly changing til the end..and then at the end (this year) we get the 20 point gauntlet match? LOL. Sometimes it's good to guess til the end...but not always. If anything make the turnament in one or two nights about a month before BFG.

Another thing...all the point crap, and we still get a final 4 elimination...lol.

Just make it a 12-man, 2 night tournament.

The point system also can compromise "better" storylines... as the y don't really have to write specific storylines for specific people ahead of time, as they can make anyone win it in the end.

JUST MAKE IT AN ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT!!!!! It's not like they still do KOR! I bet u if WWE brought it back, TNA would change it. Thats just their logic. ( I love TNA BTW...just a bit of tough love. right now)

If the kick-off match is by points, people won't care as much as if it was by immediate elimination. Even thought it is scripted, it comes off as there is more pressure o win. You MUST win, or be out until next year.

Last edited by llennellV3; 09-30-2013 at 03:31 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome