Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What would other people find most unusual about your life?

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2013, 02:08 AM   #46 (permalink)
Kincaid
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kincaid needs to make some friendsKincaid needs to make some friendsKincaid needs to make some friendsKincaid needs to make some friendsKincaid needs to make some friendsKincaid needs to make some friendsKincaid needs to make some friendsKincaid needs to make some friends
Default Re: What would other people find most unusual about your life?

I'm a creature of contrasts. I'm a very quiet, introverted guy. I like my books. I've got a degree in religious studies though I'm an atheist (purely an academic interest). I'm a feminist. I come a very complicated family background which means I don't always understand the basic ways families interact. If you ask me how my week is or about myself, I don't say much but if you ask me about current events, politics or social issues we'll strike up a big old conversation. In many ways, I'm a quiet guy who fancies himself an academic.

On the other side? I've been involved in the martial arts for about five/six years now? Somewhere in that range. I train three hours every day, which isn't a bunch but it's more than you might expect of me. I do judo, BJJ, muay thai and wrestling. I'm decent at it too and I like the aggression you get to burn off in it. Through my martial arts school, I got my current job as security at a bar. It's the last job you might expect me to have.

Basically, I like my life a lot. It's got these two clearly divided sides but they do a lot to keep me balanced.
Kincaid is offline   Reply With Quote