Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2013, 02:57 AM   #4414 (permalink)
DarkStark
like a black widow, baby

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupBro View Post
Based on yourself so you'll be carrying Argonian Wine and tons of Mead and all your enchanted weapons will be named after guns?

Where is bound bow, i just picked up a Dwarven bow which is the best one i have atm but a Bound Bow would be much more powerful. I think i might start the College quest so i can gather more soul gems and soul trap. I forget how tedious it is to get enchanting and smithing up this early in the game.

And did you start this New Game on Legendary?

I really like building my characters to godlike status' and i love focusing on different magics or combat skills. I don't think i'll ever get bored of Skyrim. I'm the same with Dark Souls, i have about 5 in that game too.
Bound Bow is in Fort Amol which is south and west of Windhelm. It's occupied by mages... necromancers I think..so it's tough to get to. once you get inside of the outside of the fort there are two doors take the one on the left. The tome is in a bucket in the left hand far corner of that room. If you don't know it's there you'll miss it because there is a lantern in the bucket that's hiding it. There are two mages in that room so be careful and save before doing it.

Spoiler for Somethin' Bad:

DarkStark is offline   Reply With Quote