Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Week 10: BEAR DOWN (and FOLES)

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2013, 10:59 PM   #5748 (permalink)
O10101
Learning to break kayfabe

O10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsO10101 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default re: NFL Week 10: BEAR DOWN (and FOLES)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater View Post
You gotta be fucking kidding me with that 4th down play. Not only was Talib holding White the whole way, he came over the back before the ball got there. At minimum it should have been defensive holding. I hate it when refs "swallow the whistle" at the end of games so as to not influence it. Not calling a foul is still influencing the game. That should have been 1st and goal on the 1 with a timeout and 36 seconds. Fucking bullshit.
Are you fucking kidding me? Quit your bitching, bitch.

Did you not see the questionable catch that was CHALLENGED but couldn't be looked at because the equipment wasn't working? Was that fair?

Did you not see the obvious offensive pass interference by the Falcons that the announcers commented on that wasn't called? Was that fair?

Did you not see the obvious first down that was reviewed and called still short of first down against the Pats? Was that fair?

So you can go away now, because the ref's messed up against the Pats more than they did against the Falcons. And for the record, that was a GREAT defensive play. Bugger off.

"I found a liquor store, and I drank it."