Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Week 10: BEAR DOWN (and FOLES)

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2013, 10:55 PM   #5746 (permalink)
pryme tyme
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

pryme tyme pryme tyme pryme tyme pryme tyme pryme tyme pryme tyme pryme tyme pryme tyme pryme tyme pryme tyme pryme tyme
Default re: NFL Week 10: BEAR DOWN (and FOLES)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Kelly View Post
This was the Bronco's superbowl so the loss doesnt count and we're only 1 game out of first. THE EAGLES ARE FINE!
I think the expression better applies when you've waited 8 months to play a team that eliminated you from the playoffs in dramatic fashion as a monumental underdog on the road and obliterated the hopes and dreams of a SB for you and your entire fan base. I also used that expression about my own Ravens in the 2011 Season Opener against the Steelers at home after they eliminated us from the playoffs in 2010 in dramatic fashion in a year where a majority of our fan base thought we were SB bound (12-4) and the team was absolutely rolling heading into that playoff game. The Steelers got over whelmed in all 3 phases by the emotion the Ravens were playing with in just a season opener and we got a taste of our own medicine this year.

The Broncos are clearly the best team in the AFC right now anyway but there's no denying they won't be half as motivated to win as they were week 1 until the playoffs start.. they have no reason to be even remotely as motivated to play the Eagles so that makes no sense even though your clearly joking.