Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where is the Toronto love?

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2013, 10:39 PM   #37 (permalink)
1andOnlyDobz!
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Where is the Toronto love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Church View Post
It was shitty because it was his hometown. It had nothing to do with me not liking it when fans don't follow the face/heel line. I don't care if people don't follow the line. I just think it's shitty to boo a hometown guy who isn't a heel at the time.

Also even if you remove the small Edge portion they still had the awful you screwed Bret shit for over a decade. Canadian fans held a grudge so long HBK retired for four and a half years and they were still doing it when he came back. Hell it didn't stop until 2010 when Bret came back.
Yeah I'd be irritated by that too because it basically says the crowd only cheer heels for the sake of cheering heels or being intentionally opposite to American crowds, which is just stupid.

Having said that, Toronto crowd tends to be very loud and WWE have had great visits there so it's surprising that they haven't been there in ages. I reckon it'll happen soon though. I think WWE are starting to value hyped crowds more and more since 2011.