Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are they not making Triple H a full blown heel?

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2013, 04:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
faceface
Humbled

faceface faceface faceface faceface faceface faceface faceface faceface faceface faceface faceface
Default Re: Why are they not making Triple H a full blown heel..?

Unless they've already fucked up in some way I doubt these decisions he's made are going to be things that go unaddressed. My guess would be that he'll use his mistreatment of the Shield to justify his mistreatment of Bryan or something like that. An "I am fair! They got just the same!" sort of deal. Or perhaps a "look at Bryan celebrating along while you guys did all the work" sort of thing. He may even be trying to subvert Vince in some way or something like that. Two weeks ago nobody had these problems. Let them be addressed before you jump to conclusions. If we understood every single step of every single story as it occurred we'd never hear anything new.

Either that or they're trying to keep us on our toes with irrational booking we can't predict, which is stupid, arrogant and thus highly plausible.

But he is a heel. His justifications don't change that. If I kicked a puppy in the mouth and then said "it's best for business" I'd still be a dick. If I pupped a puppy in the mouth ten times and then saved it from drowning I'd still be kinda a dick, especially if it was nothing but an act of subterfuge, which this might be.
faceface is offline   Reply With Quote