Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Discussion Thread

Just did a podcast on the 12 Large Summit so I've been going over the set the past few days and there are some real gems for sure.It is here if you WANT to listen.

Ophidian vs. Mike Quackenbush(5/25/11):***3/4
Wicked enjoyable counter matwrestling. Fun stuff. Gets a little more heated down the stretch. Total blast.

Fire Ant vs. Eddie Kingston(9/18/11):****
KINGSTON BABY! The man plays the predator and the prey in this one. Looks like an absolute bully against the smaller Fire Ant for the early portion but once Ant can do even a little damage to Kingston he finds him self on a much more even level with Kingston. Fire Ant flies around and Kingston gets stiff. Awesome match and somehow made me feel like it had less overkill than some other matches during this tournament.

Eddie Kingston vs. Mike Quackenbush(11/13/11):****1/2
I could go on for awhile on this match but I'll avoid that in writing. Had everything going for it. Perfect example of a BIG TIME INDY match. Not sure if it is the best Chikara match ever but it is certainly the best I've ever seen.

https://spandexarestillcool.wordpress.com/ If you wanna follow my Twitter! @SammyJ_D
Concrete is online now   Reply With Quote