Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - OMG, GP Rants
Thread: OMG, GP Rants
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-12-2003, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Guitar Pl4yer
A Bad ECW Gimmick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

OMG, GP Rants

Let me start off by saying, I tried to post this once, and there was an error, so I am retyping the damn thing.

Ok, my town has nothing to do for teenagers. No big concerts, no mall or other hangout. It's even illegal to go cruising.I went to a concert last night, which is really rare to have here as I said. It was just some locals bands outside my guitar teachers shop. It started at 8 and was a Friday. It got closed down at a little after 10 because it was too loud. I personally think the cop was just being an ass. There are houses around there, but there are also businesses and a highway right by. Two of the five acts didn't even get to go. There was nothing going on besides the bands playing. There was only about 100 people there too. This was not me personally who saw this next part, but somebody told me about it. The band that was going to go next went and played in a church with a private concert, and some old people called the cops because they thought the kids were stealing stuff. This town wonders why kids get drunk and do drugs around here too, my God.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome