8K views 181 replies 19 participants last post by  Bullseye 
#1 · (Edited)
---IMG---

PWA Gold and Glory. September 15, 2013. Minsk, Belarus

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Card for Gold and Glory

Opener
Six-Man Tag

Ravi Bishara, Distructosaur & Ko-Shara Silva V Leon Knuckles, Microburst & Bryan Bent

Return Match
Randy Orton V Talento de Majora

Fatal 4-Way #1 Contender's Match [Hardcore Title]
KeRo V Josh Griffin V Tom Bombadil V Mike Hero

PWA Hardcore Championship
Hardcore Rules Match

Bangarang (c) V Muhammad Islami

PWA Tag Team Championship
Tag Team Match

Muerte desde Arriba (c) [Little Jiminy Cricket & Mascara de la Muerte] V TJ Styles & Rott Wyler

PWA Television Championship
Nelson King (c) V Sweet 'n Sour

Main Event
PWA World Heavyweight Championship

Dustin Dreamer (c) V John Connor
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Sunday, 4:30 PM PST (i.e., before NOC begins).
Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's NOC, RAW, SD!, and Main Event
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or you will be automatically disqualified.
Put your character's name with your picks. Failure to do so will incur a 50% point deduction penalty.

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Promos are gambles used to potentially increase the overness ranking of your wrestler.
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

See less See more
#2 ·
John Connor

* Main Picks *

Randy Orton
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
AJ Lee
Rob Van Dam
Kofi Kingston
CM Punk

* Backups *

Triple H
Santino Marella

PROMO

The time of attainment has arrived. Dreamer, on Thunder you got a preview of what awaits. You have fallen into the trap that has captured you. Vengeance, gold, accolades - all will be mine by the time the night is through. I need not worry about you, nor any fools with a briefcase, tonight....the era of Connor is ushered in.

#3 ·
Card looks sweet. Hope I can win my first gold here in PWA.

#5 · (Edited)
Cricket's Picks:

Randy Orton
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
AJ Lee
Rob Van Dam
Daren Young
CM Punk

Seth Rollins
Kofi

Cricket's Promo

"Well I'm here this week. I let down Mascara, I know. So I swore to him, "Mascara, We will retain the tag team championship titles this Sunday at Gold and Glory, no matter the costs!" There is nothing that will stop me from showing, nothing that will stop me from winning, and nothing that will stop Mascara and I from remaining the PWA Tag Team Champions!"

*the crowd chants "we want Craigy!"*

Reactions: Punkhead
#7 ·
FYI kleebs. Going to PM my picks. Not cause I don't trust you, but because I've decided to do it for every title match i'm in going foward. You can thank a former member of the educational department for that.

I'll copy and paste them in here after the PPV starts. GL to you.

#8 · (Edited)
Tom Bombadil

Picks

Randy Orton
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
AJ Lee
Darren Young
Titus O Neil

CM Punk
Kofi Kingston

Promo

"I've been here at PWA for almost a year now, and I seem to be stuck in a rut. I haven't had much success in my time here, and I want that to change. You see, I've been thinking for a long time about what the problem here is. I'm damn sure it's not me. I am the definition of what a professional wrestler should be; a true expert. Then it dawned on me: I'm not the problem.

*Bombadil Points to the crowd*

"YOU ARE. The PWA fans were never there for me. From day one you've rejected my several attempts to win you over, and that is why I am officially going to stop trying. From now on, I show you as much disdain as you show me. At Gold and Glory, I find myself at my absolute lowest point. Rock bottom, if you will. At Gold and Glory, I begin my ascent to greatness. And I do it without you.

*Bombadil drops the mic and walks away*

/heel turn

#9 ·
Picks:

Titus O' Neil
CM Punk
AJ Lee
Alberto Del Rio
Randy Orton
Antonio Cesaro
Dean Ambrose
Darren Young

Backups:

Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns

Promo:
"I take what we want, And after we take Josh Griffin and Kero, I want the gold, sucka! Sweet N Sour: I'm comin' for you .....! "

#21 ·
Promo:
"I take what we want, And after we take Josh Griffin and Kero, I want the gold, sucka! Sweet N Sour: I'm comin' for you .....! "
Aha you can go after SnS all you want but after Gold and Glory he will just be another wannabe like Islami and John Connor without a title.

Gold and Glory is where I started in the PWA after being here for one week and debuting in my home town I got the chance to compete for the newest and most brutal title the PWA has seen.

Now I'm the hardcore champ again it seems there are a lot of you out there looking to get my belt, well after I beat Islami for the 2nd show in a row with my title on the line anyone of you in tonight's fatal four way #1 contender watch out as this belt isn't leaving me anytime soon.

To Trivolution my brothers good luck tonight prove yet again why we are the best in the company and why we do this all for PWA Universe. Oh and MDA don't think we have forgot about you and the Tag Titles we have our eye on you.

Rang out!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#13 ·
Mascara de la Muerte

Picks:

1. Randy Orton
2. CM Punk
3. Alberto Del Rio
4. Rob Van Dam
5. Dean Ambrose
6. Daniel Bryan
7. AJ Lee
8. Seth Rollins

Backups:

1. Roman Reigns
2. Titus O'Neil

Promo:

Gold And Glory. Two things that a man has always wished for. And tonight, is the night. Tonight, I fight a battle of my life. Tonight, Muerte Desde Arriba is stronger than ever. The world will see why we are the best tag team in PWA history and why we are the PWA Tag Team champions. History is written by the winners and tonight, history will be re-written by Mascara de la Muerte and Muerte Desde Arriba. Te guste, o no, perros!

#14 · (Edited)
TJ Styles

Picks
Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
RVD
AJ Lee
Titus O'Neil

Backups
Alberto Del Rio
Darren Young

Promo
''I've worked every day of my life to get to this! I've finally reached my destination and now it's time to take what belongs to me! It's time for Rott Wyler and TJ Styles the most powerful ever tag team in the history of PWA to take the world by a storm!''

EDIT: Only made 7 picks!

#15 ·
^^^ You only made 7 picks TJ. Don't cost us our titles, pick one more!!

#16 ·
Wow interesting opener. Team Low-Card:FACE (Me (Bryan Bent), Microburst and Knuckles) goes into the fight with a collective 2-1 lead against Team Low-card:HEEL (Bishara, Ko-Shara, The dinosaur) since last Thunder, and with a higher combined Overness Rating. But Ravi Bishara and Ko-Shara consistently get high scores from their picks and their low Overness is more because of bad luck with match-ups (me beating them, for example) than bad pickings. This surely has the potential to be The best match of the PPV!

anyways..

Bryan "The Regular" Bent

Main Picks:

Alberto Del Rio
Randy Orton
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
AJ Lee
CM Punk
Kofi Kingston

Backups:

The Miz
Santino Marella

no promo..

#32 ·
lolwut, why am i in a 6man tag? feels like the preshow match smh lolz but to whoever posted earlier, i am def not a face, i am a tweener, just havent made a promo yet.

leon knuckles picks

CM Punk
Randy Orton
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Alberto Del Rio
AJ Lee
Rob Van Dam
Dolph Ziggler

Roman Reigns
Big Show

backstage promo:

Gold and Glory. Sunday night. Opening match. 6-man tag. It all starts with me... it all starts with me, it all ends with me. My partners can stay back. I will handle these bitches on my own. It's Knuckle time. [walks offscreen]

#36 ·
Rott Wyler's picks:

1. Randy Orton
2. CM Punk
3. AJ Lee
4. Dean Ambrose
5. Roman Reigns
6. Seth Rollins
7. Titus O Neil
8. Alberto Del Rio

Backups

1. Rob Van Dam
2. Daniel Bryan

PROMO

Muerte Desde Arriba. For a year you have sat on top of the tag division, reigning supreme with no threat to your titles. Well son, all that's about to change coz when the winds of change blow, it will uproot the legacy you've established here. And in your place, will be set the foundations for a new legacy. That of Rott Wyler and TJ Styles, as we take the tag team division by its head and take it to glorious heights, unseen before our time. My leash has been set loose fellas, so your best hope is to go down as painlessly as possible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.