Wrestling Forum banner

Best WWE/F Woman's Wrestler Ever?

4K views 36 replies 29 participants last post by  swagger_ROCKS 
#1 ·
Who do you guys think that from since the woman's division started till now who has been the best WRESTLER?

Trish for me. Best overall total package. :cheer

#31 ·
Going on number of titles won, it would be between Trish and Moolah. Personally, as I have only ever seen female wrestling since Alundra Blayze days the best wrestler for me has to be Natalya Neidhart. Going by ass, then Mickie or Melina. Going by best face, then AJ. Best voice then Stephanie McMahon.

#32 ·
Going on number of titles won, it would be between Trish and Moolah. Personally, as I have only ever seen female wrestling since Alundra Blayze days the best wrestler for me has to be Natalya Neidhart. Going by ass, then Mickie or Melina. Going by best face, then AJ. Best voice then Stephanie McMahon.
WTF?

#33 ·
Michelle McCool. She had good matches with basically everyone she wrestled for like a 3 year period. She really found her niche as a cruel heel and was clearly the ring general every night in that era, putting on solid matches with good storytelling with everyone she wrestled. She got her character and stories across through her in-ring wrestling in a way none of these other divas have.....she was a cruel, viscious, arrogant bully as character and in ring she tried to humiliate her opponents, attack their weaknesses, would often get overly cocky and arrogant when in conttol, was ultimately insecure when she didn't have the upper hand and then would resort to cheating/doing anything to win if needed. Classic heel shit, where she came across as the best wrestler who would also cheat, and thus had an aura that she was very hard to get the best of.....HHH and Flair had that feel when they were heels on top.

#35 ·
In terms of actual popularity and making women's wrestling relevant, Trish and Lita are in a special league of their own, really. But when you get down to the nitty gritty of in ring skills, Victoria is probably the best for me (WWE-wise that is, haven't watch much women's wrestling outside of that). Although I always thought Melina was damn good and her name doesn't seem to be showing up much here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.