Card for Thunder #51

Opener
Leon Knuckles V Ko-Shara Silva

KeRo V Josh Griffin

Bryan Bent V Distructosaur

Microburst V Ravi Bishara

Mike Hero V Tom Bombadil

Tag Team Match
Muerte desde Arriba [Little Jiminy Cricket & Mascara de la Muerte] V TJ Styles & Rott Wyler

PWA Hardcore Championship
Hardcore Rules Match

Bangarang (c) V Muhammad Islami

Nelson King V Sweet 'n Sour

Main Event
Non-Title

Dustin Dreamer V John Connor
MAKING YOUR PICKS
The deadline for picks is Monday, 5 PM PST (i.e., before RAW begins).
Please pick 8 (eight) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.
Your picks will garner points on this week's RAW, SD!, and Main Event
Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or you will be automatically disqualified.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO
If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.
Promos are gambles used to potentially increase the overness ranking of your wrestler.
**NB** Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

GOOD LUCK!
Remember to spread word about the league!
Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

See less See more
#103 ·

PWA Thunder. September 9, 2013. Tbilisi, Georgia

Card for Thunder #51

Opener
Leon Knuckles (104) defeats Ko-Shara Silva (76)

KeRo (100) loses to Josh Griffin (109)

Bryan Bent (92) defeats Distructosaur (84)

Microburst (110) loses to Ravi Bishara (127)

Mike Hero (104) loses to Tom Bombadil (109)

Tag Team Match
Muerte desde Arriba {128} [Little Jiminy Cricket (0) & Mascara de la Muerte (128)] lose to TJ Styles (112) & Rott Wyler (90) {202}

PWA Hardcore Championship
Hardcore Rules Match

Bangarang (108) defeats Muhammad Islami (100)

Nelson King (108) loses to Sweet 'n Sour (109)

Main Event
Non-Title

Dustin Dreamer (123) defeats John Connor (73)
Spreadsheet

#5 ·
Not gonna happen! The first name ever engraved on this title was Bangarang now I finally have it back no other name will appear on it.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#7 ·
Son when I'm flying from the top of a ladder crashing down on your motionless body on top on a table before I pin you for a 3 count you will wake to hear 'and still the Hardcore champion The Awesome one Bangarang' and you can crawl to the back and warn everyone else not to attempt to take MY title from me.

Rang out!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#23 ·
Microburst picks.

Daniel Bryan
Randy Orton
Dean Ambrose
Rob Van Dam
Alberto Del Rio
The Miz
Ryback
Seth Rollins

Backups

Roman Reigns
Kofi Kingston

#24 ·
Mascara de la Muerte

Picks:

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Randy Orton
3. Ryback
4. Rob Van Dam
5. Big Show
6. Dean Ambrose
7. Seth Rollins
8. Roman Reigns

Back ups:

1. Alberto Del Rio
2. The Miz

Promo:

Muerte Desde Arriba, standing strong. He have proved to be the best tag team PWA has ever seen and will ever see. Last week my victory only showed how strong Little Jiminy Cricket is. And the fact that Muerte Desde Arriba is still going strong is not a surprise by far. Nobody can break up the perfect team we are. Paula Heymen, couldn't do it and she's in charge here. Trivolution, let me send a message to you: watch your backs. I don't care who you are and what you do, but if you try to stand in the way of Muerte Desde Arriba, you will be run over by the lucha machine. e guste, o no! Te guste, perros!

#27 · (Edited)

"I have returned to Thunder. I have been resigned with an iron clad contract. No longer will I be forced to Tag Team with those lower then me. No longer will I be forced to wrestle those undeserving of even lacing my boots. You see I was always held back by the company. I wasn't given matches or title shots. But this is all changing. No longer am I just a punk kid who just joined the locker room. No longer are the Martinis and Dreamers going to step all over me. I am a changed man and I have paid my dues. I suffered a fractured skull in my match versus Islami. I have paid blood sweat and tears to this company. I am not longer going to let my words carry me. I will show you. I will show this entire world what i means to be a wrestler. This match is but a stepping stone to greater things. Because I am your hero. I am Mike Hero."​

Hero's Picks.
Randy Orton
Titus O'Neil
Daniel Bryan
Brie Bella
CM Punk
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns

Backups:
Darren Young
Big Show

#28 ·
TJ Styles

Picks:

Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Daniel Bryan
Big Show
Ryback
Alberto Del Rio

Promo

''Tonight I'm forced to tag with a peasant that's Rott Wyler! This a damn important match for me! If we win tonight I'll show this f'n company why I'm the real f'n deal! Tonight the Tag Champions, MDA will be beaten! Wyler just stay out of my way son!''

#30 ·
Josh Griffin's Picks:

Ambrose
Rollins
Reigns
RVD
bryan
Orton
Titus O'niel
Darren Young

Back Ups:
Dolph Ziggler
Goldust

#32 ·
John Connor

* Main Picks *

Randy Orton
Rob Van Dam
Daniel Bryan
Big Show
Ryback
The Miz
Curtis Axel
Antonio Cesaro

* Backups *

Darren Young
Titus O'Neil

PROMO

Dustin, it seems tonight that your dreams shall end. People want an explanation? I don't care what people want, what matters is what I want, and what I deserve - and that is the gold that is around that chump, Dustin Dreamer. Dream on, little bird, fly on, little worm, because your pitiful reign, and existence, is about to be terminated.

#33 ·
Rott Wyler's picks:

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Randy Orton
3. Rob Van Dam
4. Big Show
5. Curtis Axel
6. Dean Ambrose
7. Seth Rollins
8. Roman Reigns

Backups

1. Dolph Ziggler
2. Ryback

PROMO

They've been trying to neuter me ever since I arrived here in PWA. Everybody knows when it comes to a fight, I can outlast anybody. I'm as hardcore as you get, so Bangarang- it don't matter how many buddies you have. It don't matter whether you win or lose that Hardcore title, it don't matter how high a fence you build around yourself coz Rott Wyler's gonna strike. It's just a matter of time.

Tonight, TJ Styles and I get Muerte Desde Arriba. TJ, don't you dare come between a mad dog and his prey. Tonight, Rott Wyler shows that no obstacle's good enough. I am a beast unleashed and I'm bringing the fury.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.