Wrestling Forum banner

What happened to Kaitlyn?

13K views 52 replies 42 participants last post by  DarkSide256 
#1 ·
I must have missed it but is she taking some time off? Even though I am not a big fan of hers, I wouldn't mind her somehow making up with AJ and then spearing the living shit out of some Bella twins.

#32 ·
I think she'll be off air until Survivor Series time when it will be the Women's Division vs the Total Diva's and if the Diva's win, AJ's title will go to the Bella girl or whoever is the highlight on that team. The REAL women's team can consist of Paige, AJ, Kaitlyn & Tamina with Layla as a valet.

Reactions: PUNKY
#3 ·
Never heard of her. There's this show call Total Divas out now and it's a hit so aside from them and AJ no other diva exists in WWE.

#9 ·
She is being stalked by an ugly fat transvestite in a slick ponytail who is wearing a t-shirt and jeans, no makeup, a five o'clock shadow, and is slow. He ends up ogling her, breathing uncomfortably at her direction, and refers to her boobs as huge farts.

#18 ·
Someone is mad. It's def. not me.

#20 ·
You know how it goes with the divas, one week you're relevant, and the next week you're not. Once AJ beat her for the Divas Title, she slowly became irrelevant.

#21 ·
For some reason I find Kaitlyn to be boring, never understood the hype.

I know Tamina is filming a new movie with The Rock, so I guess that's why she's been MIA.

The question I would like to ask is: Where is Layla? Wasn't she suppose to be AJ's "sidekick"?

#27 · (Edited)
They honestly have nothing for Kaitlyn to do atm. They can't just have her side with Aj after their summer feud nor can they side her with the TD girls cause she not on the show, so Kaitlyn not going to be on my screen(gonna miss that Rack for awhile) til wwe gives her something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.